Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (62094 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Britboy(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/19/i-am-okay-i-can-wrestle-with-anybody-buhari/
“I am okay. You can see me inspecting the guard of honour. You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me? You can do so,” Buhari said.

If the bolded was an attempt at humor, he failed woefully!
He's called a dullard for genuine reasons.
Gosh!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by blackface12: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Thats how Yaradua said he could play suash game when he was detectected with canser.Na God go decide.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by shyling(f): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Is NASS a military establishment??

Anyway, na joke I dey joke, people should enjoy their right to extreme stupidity. If you chose to want to be like them, that is your prerogative as well and no one would stop you.

Happy now?? Oya, face front.
Hi kid

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016
After 13 days sickness, he wan wrestle?! Must bubu talk at all?! Another gra-gra, the cocaine infusion they gave him in London will soon packed. Mofo bubu.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by mrmoneyman(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Oga welcome... Pls buy generator on ya way to Aso Villa ohhh coz u wil b needin it...
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by chidozieikeji2: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Beremx:
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari. cool
if u think u are fit try Wrestle with kwankwaso
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by LordOfNaira: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
But I thought that as a "former" soldier, Buhari is supposed to be like all those Veterans. Like The Rock, chop bomb for the nation. Not this kine, My ear dey pain me, run go London and oversleep.

Is this guy not tough again? If my own ear is paining me, I swallow panadol - Nonsense! And do weight lifting with Buldozer and caterpiller.

I am a tough guy!

Wait till you are his age. Until then, work harder to be somebody in life.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by LordOfNaira: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Britboy:

If the bolded was an attempt at humor, he failed woefully!
He's called a dullard for genuine reasons.
Gosh!

He is standing tall and not bent. Read between the lines and stop being a pecker.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
ganisucks:

Both him and Kachikwu are on DSS watchlist for sponsoring terrorism, planning a coup and committing treason. Why do Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ think Tinubu flew †̥♥ UK †̥♥ pay him a visit, when he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ already billed †̥♥ arrive today.
Please where did you get this fact from?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by dickoflife(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Sarcasm isn't really ur strong point... I gave you valid information kindly digest and ensure your brain processes it for future use. Security protocal is standard all over the world. The us secrest service uses triangle formation, nigeria usees melee (a lot of bodies to protect at once because of lack of surveillance and all.
Have a nice week.
xcuggsm:

So Osibanjo is a principal officer In this government? Thought he is considered a common commissioner
Thanks for the information
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by cutekhalifa(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Go and wrestle with fayose let see how u go take survive....

Dunce
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Britboy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

He is standing tall and not bent. Read between the lines and stop being a pecker.
Sabinus...
Even if that's what he meant, his delivery was still poor.
And how would you also try to twist the 'Do you want to wrestle with me' part?
The man is a colossal dullard!
Take it or leave it!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Codes151(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bubu pls o!! Don't wrestle o! One slap!! For u na knockout o...

Fayose has been training o!!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by 4rmthewest(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by sweetilicious(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
I have died.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
My President is Back! cool

...and is ready to wrestle with anybody.

q-system, please follow this link and vote ivyy https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

I so beg...

Thank you!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
sweetilicious:
I have died.
sweet, follow this link abeg and vote ivyy. Na beg I de beg. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Caseless:
q-system, please follow this link and vote ivyy https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

I so beg...

Thank you!

Yanzu nike gani, ai ni ne bafilacen mafioso in ka gane wink. Done.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Yanzu nike gani, ai ni ne bafilacen mafioso in ka gane wink. Done.
oh! Mazaaaa! Na gane ai. Nice one!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Caseless:
oh! Mazaaaa! Na gane ai. Nice one!

Hi bro, good pm!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi bro, good pm!
goodmorning, bro!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Caseless:
goodmorning, bro!

Same here bro, please I will appreciate an offline chat with you if you don't mind, wanna discuss something with you, sir.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Same here bro, please I will appreciate an offline chat with you if you don't mind, wanna discuss something with you, sir.
ok! I'd reply your mail when i'm done with what i'm doing.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Caseless:
ok! I'd reply your mail when i'm done with what i'm doing.
OK vro, nice, would be waiting. I believe I have sent you a mail though.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Caseless: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

OK vro, nice, would be waiting. I believe I have sent you a mail though.
the automated reply is what I got. We talk later.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
Sarcasm isn't really ur strong point... I gave you valid information kindly digest and ensure your brain processes it for future use. Security protocal is standard all over the world. The us secrest service uses triangle formation, nigeria usees melee (a lot of bodies to protect at once because of lack of surveillance and all.
Have a nice week.

Hmmmmmm you must taking yourself very serious.

Anyway, thank you Navy boy but all those text book strategies do not necessarily work in all situations. I guess your instructor told you that.
Have a very nice week!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
Have a nice week.

Hmmmmmm!! you must taking yourself too seriously.

Anyway, thank you Navy boy from Ekiti but all those text book strategies do not necessarily work in all situations. I guess your instructor told you that.
Have a very nice week!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by dickoflife(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
xcuggsm:

Hmmmmmm you must taking yourself very serious.

Anyway, thank you Navy boy but all those text book strategies do not necessarily work in all situations. I guess your instructor told you that.
Have a very nice week!
why assume i am in the navy guy. Anyway navy employs a different strategy but in nigeria they are the weakest link in the chain. Even hand to hand combat they no sabi. I practise shotekan karate and taekwando although i prefer the defensive stance of taekwando because i have a small body.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
why assume i am in the navy guy. Anyway navy employs a different strategy but in nigeria they are the weakest link in the chain. Even hand to hand combat they no sabi. I practise shotekan karate and taekwando although i prefer the defensive stance of taekwando because i have a small body.

Guess Fayose would need you at this time to help ward off his numerous enemies with your karate skills.

How about I put in a word for you for consideration for the post of SSA on governors personal security?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by dickoflife(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
xcuggsm:

Guess Fayose would need you at this time to help ward off his numerous enemies with your karate skills.

How about I put in a word for you for consideration for the post of SSA on governors personal security?
ol. Fayose is a goner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.