Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (4212 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hi Nairaland, my name is Tega, one dude like dat frm one state in Nigeria, i am always on Nairaland and I have seen the things Nairaland has done for people when it comes to relationships. I have been dating one fyn gal like dat for a long time now, I admit, I cheat, m a guy, it's hard for us sometimes wink my babe don complain tire but I kept being a sharp guy, no b say I no love d gal o but I have trust issues too, she's cheated b4 nd apologized, since den I just resulted to one rule "kill them all" lol yeah true, but now ehn d tin don hook me, she got wind of a couple of my escapades, got angry, broke up, made up again for like 23 tyms, lol (joking) d latest one was just too bad, all my exes ehn, na God go judge all of them sha, bad Belle pple. My babe love me sha but I was playing cuz I tot she was just here for d cash(una know hw girls be na) until the day her ex came nd gave her 100k to just think bout going bk to him, d boi was already saying she must cm bk cuz of d money, omon fear catch me wen dis babe called d guy to her place nd threw d 100k at him outside in front of everyone dat she loves me(see d way my head swell shocked) omon dat day was raining money, fear no let pple pick sha. OK back to the main thing before I start feeling myself. I hurt her so bad this last time nd I regret it so much, she never insulted me in her life buy dat day, she called me "Stupid" Yeah just "you are stupid" notin more o cuz sm gals fit cuz ur generation nd unborn grandchildren sef. So Nairaland, she has accepted me back nd forgiven me but d tin stil dey her mind nd me sef I'm scared to go crash at her place(na me dem wan use take learn how to make sure?) I reject am o... Nairaland, i want to apologize to her in a very unique way, I want Nigeria to apologize to her and I know Nigeria is Nairaland and I believe Nairalanders die, even for dream, i dey see una for inside wink
This is how it's gonna be please, i will post her number so anyone reading this can call her, please, even if its for 15secs, tell her ur name, d state or place ur calling frm, i know wen she hears something like "Hello, this is Jude calling frm be up state, am I speaking to Tega's Teddy(Yeah cuz I call her My Teddy) ur bf tega has asked Nigerians to help him apologize to u, plz forgive him) she would smile, after she get like 30 to 100 calls, even from borno state sef, she go fear, anyone can say he is calling from sambisa forest, ripping boko haram, forgive him or I locate u nd bomb u lol. Please Nairalanders, when you have called her just comment "Done" on this thread, it won't take much of ur time my pple, thank u in advance, i will post pics of us smiling like goats grin nd thanking u guys after making up totally. Here's her contact 08162716925. Thanks in advance Nairalander, y'all are the best smiley
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
DONE!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
op im not the most educated nor i am the best in writing and speaking correct english. but i lost interest in reading becaus i could not get myself to read what you wrote.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
lol teddy tega i go love o

Chai omo people we go use toast steal ur girl dem go soon land on dis thread
U just sold ur girl out tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by queenoflafia(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
My boo just spoke to her and she said she has forgiven you.

Treat that babe well o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by AccidentalGenius: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Area i hail oo. Back to the matter...e be like say u be warri son(lol i like that place). Anyway, i'll be realistic here. You played, got caught and now you feel bad. Yeah i understand how that can feel, but remember, as sadistic as this might sound you're not getting married to her. Don't fuss over it. Just keep her happy to the best you can without going all emotional and crazy. And be more careful next time with em side chics.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Chai omo people we go use toast steal ur girl dem go soon land on dis thread
U just sold ur girl out tongue

Where have you been? cry angry
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by sinaj(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
I go read dis epistle tomoro wen I get ur time *yawns*

Btw nice name.

I love dat nme Tega.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Where have you been? cry angry

My boo ha d man dat made me a baby mama

Ehn my royal highness mehn cos of u i became brand ambassador to oral b tootpaste company

grin grin grin grin boo i swear ive been away planning our wedding

Wen we go do pre wedding pictures?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
op! Learn how to summarize undecided couldn't finish ur story cos i was bored.

Anyway am sure sm1 somewhere who finished reading it, would advice u grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Cherishing(f): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Like seriously

We should do what

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op, I will drop my number now, you go transfer 400 naira recharge card ontop am. I will have a long talk with her and.......

Gbam! Your relationship is back on track..

Mtceeeew

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by divinehand2003(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nairalanders will help destroy your relationship the more with the likes of.......... We have here in NL
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
I jus did speak to her now and she gave her words to forgive you.....pls and pls tega make things right with this girl cos the voice I heard sounded so harmless and cute......wish you both well and don't forget to hola me or perhaps send me back my airtime I used in calling when you guyz are back and bettergrin #HappyRelationship you two

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by finalboss1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
i don land

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by prinsam30: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
Chai omo people we go use toast steal ur girl dem go soon land on dis thread U just sold ur girl out tongue

as in eh...... I dat guy na real dondy United

e no go pass all these new generation babies

anyway, my dear how u dey, long time
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

My boo ha d man dat made me a baby mama

Ehn my royal highness mehn cos of u i became brand ambassador to oral b tootpaste company

grin grin grin grin boo i swear ive been away planning our wedding

Wen we go do pre wedding pictures?

Chaii!! My 12th waiffe is back, ayam so excited!!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by prinsam30: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Nairalanders will help destroy your relationship the more with the likes of.......... We have here in NL

u dey fear to mention names
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Op I wanted to call her on your behalf then I noticed I don't have credit.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Area i hail oo. Back to the matter...e be like say u be warri son(lol i like that place). Anyway, i'll be realistic here. You played, got caught and now you feel bad. Yeah i understand how that can feel, but remember, as sadistic as this might sound you're not getting married to her. Don't fuss over it. Just keep her happy to the best you can without going all emotional and crazy. And be more careful next time with em side chics.
Prophet how do you know he wont get married to her?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op i did not see the part you said you where sending the airtime to call her with. Or is my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
prinsam30:

as in eh...... I dat guy na real dondy United

e no go pass all these new generation babies

anyway, my dear how u dey, long time

Long time too embarassed good u?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chaii!! My 12th waiffe is back, ayam so excited!!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

U go fear welcome party
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

U go fear welcome party

Missed you tho cry cry

You gave me a wrong number shey ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by PrivateInvestig: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well,tega,i called. Pls don't hurt her again. I have a girlfriend, Eno,shes my entire world. Make Teddy happy.
Goodluck brother.
#Edo/DeltaParade

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol call her first na plz embarassed
IRserveMyComent:
Op i did not see the part you said you where sending the airtime to call her with. Or is my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol call her plz, i will send card later embarassed
TheBatman:
@Op I wanted to call her in your behalf then I noticed I don't have credit.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am a warri boy o grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by halfricanadian(f): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Missed you tho cry cry

You gave me a wrong number shey ? cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue wen last did u pay me child support?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue tongue tongue wen last did u pay me child support?

Photos of:::

1. When we were gbenshing

2. The baby

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3860723_img20160618204122_jpeg6e9fc11cddac45f6c1d866891ac408b6

Or Adonbilivit undecided grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks boss
PrivateInvestig:
Well,tega,i called. Pls don't hurt her again. I have a gf,shes my world. Make Teddy happy.
Goodluck brother.
#DeltaParade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] / Should A Man Give A Married Woman A Kiss On The Cheeks? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.