Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu (20639 Views)

2019 Elections: Cabals Plotting To Remove Saraki - Senator Isa Misau / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by JoNach: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
AlPeter:
This guy should shut is mouth. It's not only Buhari that want them out every good thinking Nigeria is against them and we will be glad if you can accompany them to Kuje. #bunchofthieves
What is this one saying?? Who is worse not to be in office? Someone that committed forgery or someone with no certificate?? undecided
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by zik4ever: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
The Executive and Legislature appear not to realize that they are separate arms of same Government. They are fast losing public goodwill and political capital -Nigerians on the streets are having a hard time, the national grid has collapsed, prices are going up astronomically and yet they are playing blatant politics.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
so you're one of those peoples

who instigate the mods to ban anyone who exposes the fraud apc and their cohorts are...where is mr presidents forged waec cert...shame!!!

nigeria as you claim might be cleaned up isnt going to see that happen with hypocrites like you and the apc.. grin grin grin grin.....
Say all you like about APC, PMB or any other of their party but don't come here and call me names and think I won't call the mods to ban you.

1 Like

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by nigeriafilm(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:
Where there is honor, the Senate president and his deputy would long have resigned with the multitude of corruption and forgery allegations against them.

There is no honor in Nigeria political circle. The president can set one by simply addressing the certificate saga, then others may follow, may be that will be the begining of introduction of honor in our political system

1 Like

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by nigeriafilm(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:
Where there is honor, the Senate president and his deputy would long have resigned with the multitude of corruption and forgery allegations against them.

1 Like

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Bizibi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wht kind of govt is this.......we are in June and I'm still seeing news like this.
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by donvicky2007: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
maupe:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205547-fresh-crisis-brews-senate-accuses-buhari-administration-plot-remove-saraki-ekweremadu.html

I thought there is separation of power between the Executive, Legislators, judiciary.
What concerns the executive with the legislative affairs on how they elect their principal officers?
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by IVORY2009(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:

Say all you like about APC, PMB or any other of their party but don't come here and call me names and think I won't call the mods to ban you.

So becos u know MOD or u and MOD are in same political party, and u abuse it.......
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by IVORY2009(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wabros:
Saraki can be removed but Ekweremadu is unremovable ,believe it or not.

The day Buhari & co. Would remove Bukola Saraki, that would mark the beginning of the down fall of that APC as a political party, the crisis/fractions would be more than that of PDP currently.

1 Like

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:

are you not ashamed to be running after the mods to report people's who call you names... cheesy...I no know why people no fit be like me...you can't face the heat bit you run into the kitchen like some special chef...

Tell our president to bring his school cert or else his fight against corruption is of no use to sincere nigerians.... grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by kellygrin(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
iokpebholo:
where there is honor we wouldn't have had a president without an ordinary certificate

nigeria is a joke
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

So becos u know MOD or u and MOD are in same political party, and u abuse it.......

don't mid him..passingshot be behaving like a kid that runs to his mum or dad that he got abused.. grin.

Abeg make I continue my work joor..
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
don't mid him..passingshot be behaving like a kid that runs to his mum or dad that he got abused.. grin.

Abeg make I continue my work joor..

am telling you bro grin
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by engrhorla(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
amaechi1:

What do you expect? The first recommendation in their constitution review jamboree is solicitate for life pension and immunity for the senate.

Exactly what is annoying me

You want to review the constitution and your self-servicing is the first & foremost thing

Away with these crazy crooks

We don't need them

#StopImmunityPensionBill
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by maxzzo1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
krendo:
Senate should read Buhari certificate issue on the floor of the senate and let the real drama begin
I buy ur idea by d way bubu no get cert...cos if he has "him for no go hire 13SANs...
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by sammhi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
all these are military tactics....a big diversion from main issues....PmB want people to focus on non issues and forget about his certificate saga, incompetence and ineptitude.
in another vein, it might be plot to being a Hausa man as senate president so that PmB when he leaves , Osinbajo is thrown aside , then SP becomes presido
another logic,. PmB just want a Hausa fulani man dre so he can do whatever he likes..as .for now he is unable ...
soon PMB will set this country up in flames...it is obvious...
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by sammhi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
all these are military tactics....a big diversion from main issues....PmB want people to focus on non issues and forget about his certificate saga, incompetence and ineptitude.
in another vein, it might be plot to bring an Hausa/fulani man as senate president so that PmB when he leaves , Osinbajo is thrown aside , then SP becomes presido
another logic,. PmB just want a Hausa fulani man dre so he can do whatever he likes..as .for now he is unable ...
soon PMB will set this country up in flames...it is obvious...
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Angelb4: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
I read through everything here, I didn't see anywhere they argued that they didn't forge. Just accusing party leaders and Executives. Time up pls. NEXT!!!
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by ameh43: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Guilty minds alway panick. No immunity for any rubbish senate or whatever u call it. Equality before the law.
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by ldpele(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:

I hope you've been deservedly banned. When you return, learn to behave well.

Nairaland is not a congregation of motor park touts.
@mods, I find this statement disturbing, and if nothing is done to balance this equation, then I will be so disappointed in the justice delivery system of NL.
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by daddyrich: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
labamo07:
Call it witch-hunting, the election of the duo into office does not follow the guidelines of the ruling party. Saraki stood on toes believing he had back ups from the core northern blocs...................

What has the guidelines of the party got to do with the Senate proceedings.? is the NA an arm of APC? please stop showing off your ignorance in public
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Hezolad07(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
too long cnt read finish .... Infact is a repetition of words. Extra long
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by Bakass(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
PANIC: RESPS AND SANETORS ARE THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING IN DIS COUNTRY, IF UR HANDS ARE CLEAN OF DE ALLIGATION LEVELED AGAINST U, DEN Y PANICKING? dnt jos fill us up wit voluminous write ups
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by iokpebholo: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
kellygrin:

nigeria is a joke
am always surprised whn I hear them say integrity.which integrity, is it d one dt recruited children of friends and families into cbn, firs,without regards to d children of d poor? I remember clearly the last time there was fuel increase, Nigerians were told about d new minimum wage but where is it today? It's just a govt of lies and deceit.
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by snoopdg(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hope the international community the Senate is calling upon us Afghanistan and Nicaragua and Cambodia and not the UK and the US, as they will only laugh at the nation's fantastically corrupt senate, also, I hope the Nigerians they are calling upon are -as Dino melaye calls them"like minds" as no reasonable ones in Nigeria sees them as lawmakers.

Now does separation of powers tantamount to immunity and impunity? Let the CJN explain and this lawbreakers seems to use the law to cover their illegal deals.

To those weeping about Buhari's certificate, please what good has the certificates done for Nigeria? Life has gone beyond being certified, Ok, whatgood has the ones possesed by saraki and ekweremadu done to move the nation forward?

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by babajero(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
PassingShot:

So what is still holding buhari from resigning for forgery and corruption? Ok let me guess he lacks honour.
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonguengineer(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2016
PassingShot:

Sorry about your state of frustration. I really pity you.

Nigerians made their choice between an Ineffectual Buffoon under whose our wealth was shared among a privileged few and a known austerely, incorruptible General.

Losers like you in that election should just shut up and watch how our choice repairs the damage caused by the "how much did Nwobodo stole" PhD holder.
grin grin
So ur certificateless illiterate bigot and tyrant has now performed right

By fighting corruption by hand picking
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by MrBully: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by raphael287: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Two allegations ☀̤̣̈̇f impunity A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny against Buhari in J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ 3hrs. Welcome back Buhari, from ♍ƺ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP " May Your Road Be Smooth".
I guess ur sugar daddy is an Apc politician. It's no surprise dat u speak for Apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Osinbajo, Dabiri-Erewa At The Nigeria Diaspora Day 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.