Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu (20634 Views)

2019 Elections: Cabals Plotting To Remove Saraki - Senator Isa Misau / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by iokpebholo: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
slimghost:

The fact is that you sycophants have no iota of shame! When you support a president with a damaged integrity, do you expect any sane being to take you serious?.
I hate using the word zombies but whenever I read posts like this, I can understand why they use that word on people like you. Classless bunch!
u dey mind Dt ewobi, leave am make he dey match line line julius
Re: Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu by ameh43: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2017
To our senators, MTN is stealing our money by automatically subscribing our lines to service we don't need. we use GLO in Nigeria and we don't have such complains, its only on MTN network customers subscribe to services unknowingly right? MTN, thanks for the fraudulent activity. we will continue to cry out on social media since our cry to your call center is not yielding any change.
it is not a mistake, its a fraud since GLO is not having such mistakes.
MTN, stop it. its enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prison Officers Secretly Move Charles Okah To Borno Prisons After Life Sentence / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.