Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture (2840 Views)

#tired#girls Keep Staring At Me.cutest Nairalander / I Regret Supporting Mimzy ..cutest Nairalander / Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by ayusco85(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
My name is Smellymouth am based in the United State of Contonou but my dad is native 'to' Kaduna Nigeria but left during the colonial period. am a model here my new pics

Lol. No be only native of kaduna. Na native of kalakuta
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by lammylam(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
lmao
Rotfl

lwkm u guys are killing me with laugh here pls!!!!!!! I can hardly breath!
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by princeakins(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
lammylam:
lmao

Rotfl

lwkm u guys are killing me with laugh here pls!!!!!!! I can hardly breath!
Your complain hv bn noted cheesy smiley Am cumin with the oxygen ma'am grin
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by topgear(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
DRISKLEF:
CHAI see groove cheesy

My name is Drisklef.

I'm a native to the gambia,but was born in captown bayesa.

based in idumota.....I left nigeria during the Isakaba war. Am a modern, my new pics

Yes the isakaba war..
I remember you from your pics grin
Are you the cousin of Okonta the famer?
grin
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by Boring: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by DRISKLEF(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
topgear:

Yes the isakaba war..
I remember you from your pics grin
Are you the cousin of Okonta the famer?
grin

LOL..
What kind of a question is this?
Who's Okanta, cant you see that i'm now a modern? gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL..
What kind of a question is this?
Who's Okanta, cant you see that i'm now a modern? gringringrin

lol
boss DRISKLEF I Greet you.
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by DRISKLEF(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
olihilistic:

lol
boss DRISKLEF I Greet you.
Hailings man!

How'dy? Hope you're also here to vibe along with the OP grin
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
I WELCOME YOU ALL TO NAIRALAND...Ahahahaahaahah
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by slimthugchimee(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
DuchessGloriana:
I WELCOME YOU ALL TO NAIRALANDER...Ahahahaahaahah
are you ok??
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
are you ok??
cant u see she is trying to sound funi huh...
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by slimthugchimee(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

cant u see she is trying to sound funi huh...
nobody was laffing.......and when did you become the mouth undecided
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
nobody was laffing.......and when did you become the mouth undecided
ojuo mu.
Re: Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture by slimthugchimee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ojuo mu.
ozaa mu

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? / I Lost My Virginity When I Was 6 Years / Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.