Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (45820 Views)

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Zedoo(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Dear youth of Nigeria avoid "jumping" into marriage. There is nothing like "match made in heaven" omg he s soo cute" or Kai dis babe make sense die.... Oga madam know your partner and tell yourself the truth about things you can and cannot put up with, f**k what your mother said about getting married this year or what your relatives are saying about you being 7years a graduate and not married. Marriage is not for the Lilly livered. Most people who rush in, rush out! Most people who keep a blind eye to glaring differences that they cant stand often end up being "roommates" instead of couple after a few years...
.learn from this Nigerian youth. Please.... Know what you are marrying.....avoid political marriages and for status quo

2 Likes

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Krismart(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Spoilt child. how can d marriage last, when all the husband will be hearing daily is " my dad said" , "my mum said"
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:
Good one, she go dey form governor daughter for husband house
But she dey form before the guy marry am now.
I think is lack of tolerance as it was before they got married that is breaking marriages. sad
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by pgodson7(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
He's family is also rich. Dont say what u dont know.
yarimo:
The guy na real gold digger, so because her dad is not more the governor abi? Ok kontinu
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Na wao....upon d money wey dem get so happiness no sti dey d marriage.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by yinkslinks(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
uglies
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
It's sad to hear that another marriage has packed up I pray they find a compromise for the children I respect the fact that they didnt come out destroying themselves in the public.

Instead of speculating we should offer sympathy really who prays for a marraige to crash sometimes it's really Life or Death

Live, Laugh and Work together you can't do it with multiple partners that's not how marraige was designed

I know nothing just speaking in General
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Ok, who got her number cos am single and searching
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by sandman007: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Basically it is clear that the guy was a one term husband. after dem commot for government he say e no dey do second term
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by victorazy(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2016
yarimo:
The guy na real gold digger, so because her dad is not more the governor abi? Ok kontinu

and the girl na real coal digger.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by yarimo(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
victorazy:

and the girl na real coal digger.
grin
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by yarimo(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
pgodson7:
He's family is also rich. Dont say what u dont know.
ok sir.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by fpeter(f): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
from the pix above, you can tell the guy wasn't really into the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by ddjay: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2016
ziggy3579:
Dia marriage no fit last because na blood money their papa take raise dem. Money meant to make millions of life better their yeye parents go use greed embezzle am, how their pikin life wan take sweet?
God bless you brother. seun and co please add share/post on Facebook and also tag people on Facebook and Twitter. these THIEVES called politicians need to know we have branded them THIEVES and their misfortunes are because they are THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by profmallory(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm... Interesting view and I agree with you.

ziggy3579:
Dia marriage no fit last because na blood money their papa take raise dem. Money meant to make millions of life better their yeye parents go use greed embezzle am, how their pikin life wan take sweet?

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by ephi123(f): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2016
sandman007:
Basically it is clear that the guy was a one term husband. after dem commot for government he say e no dey do second term

Wicked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mozele(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Ib30:
why all des pipo marriage no dey last gan sef.

you dey ask me? How i wan take know?
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by LadyAimy: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Too early, celebrity marriages lipsrsealed
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmn! God knows better, but the misdeeds of parents at times have effects on the children. Most of our leaders earn curses than prayers from the led. Words to reflect on by those who understand.

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Myself2(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2016
[size=14pt]Dude is a junkie,he was gonna wreck the babe.

Wonder why most silver-spooned girls always marry the wrong kinda guys [/size]
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Pele
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Why will the marriage last when girl go dey tell man like me. ''Don't you know you a fucking a governor's daughter.'' As if that was not enough. Four years later, She later had the mind to say, ''don't you know that you are on top of a former gorvernor's daughter''. Na I'm my guy provoke. Remove Im abunnan and wiped off the mess in annoyance. Hmmmm Okowa watch out he hates the word ''former''
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Raiders: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Myself2:
[size=14pt]Dude is a junkie,he was gonna wreck the babe.

Wonder why most silver-spooned girls always marry the wrong kinda guys [/size]
why are you calling the guy a junkie? Do you know the guy personally? Do you know why their marriage crashed? Most of this rich girls from rich family are always rude and disrespectful to their husbands and they feel like they own the world because their daddy is rich.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Ib30:
gender equality nonsense
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Ib30:
gender equality nonsense.that's what you get when women try to wear the pants in the house cos they have small change in their pocket. they feel they have arrived, so they refuse to take orders forgetting there can be only one captain in a ship
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
If only money could build a happy home.. lipsrsealed.irony of life..yet you'l see some poor people living in harmony for years...
cos the women don't challenge dia husband
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
yarimo:
what a woman can do... a man can do better
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Ib30(f): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
OrangeDream:
e concern u?? Tatafo

wetin I do or u get me for mind before.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
It was a scam from the onset
when she and her father were impoverishing deltans dem think say repercussion no go de?
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by yarimo(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
what a woman can do... a man can do better
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
neocortex:

What is the meaning of this ?
SMH
don't worry when you become a big man in govt, be stealing money to do big wedding for your kids then you will know the meaning of what he is saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.