Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) (4430 Views)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Funny Indeed: New Meaning Of Buhari In The Oxford Dictionary [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
A new Oxford Dictionary I bought today Kept me Engrossed in it whether i will see more inclusions. Please Before you buy, Check whether it is June 2016 Version

http://biafrasay.com/p/321466/i-was-surprise-to-see-quot-buharification-quot-in-my-new-oxf

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by ojun50(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fayose is coming after u for buying that Dictionary, u better return it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by Rawblings(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
welcome to the new age
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by MrKamar(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
giftft:
A new Oxford Dictionary I bought today Kept me Engrossed in it whether i will see more inclusions. Please Before you buy, Check whether it is June 2016 Version

http://biafrasay.com/p/321466/i-was-surprise-to-see-quot-buharification-quot-in-my-new-oxf

3 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by PAINGAIN: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by iaamxavier(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
iPods never seize to amaze grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by AnotherSeun(m): 1:58am On Jun 20, 2016
person wey create this false dictionary self na real modified Olodo..
yu said the word ''Buhari'' is a noun and the synonyms are all in form of a verb...
To make things even worse you use ''Buhari'' as a verb in the example yu sighted ''The economy is now Buhari for the masses''..which is in form of a verb but yu created the word to be a noun..

Go school una no gree grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 3:21am On Jun 20, 2016
AnotherSeun:
yu said the word ''Buhari'' is a noun and the synonyms are all in form of a verb...
To make things even worse you use ''Buhari'' as a verb in the example yu sighted ''The economy is now Buhari for the masses''..which is in form of a verb but yu created the word to be a noun..

You have proved your idiocy
Do you really know what a verb is?
Your illiterate teacher didn't tell you that "is" is a verb? And you cannot have two verbs in a sentence?
Yoruba go school, you say na expose/ cheating better for you.
Olodo

5 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by opey25(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2016
giftft:

Your illiterate teacher didn't tell you that "is" is a verb? And you cannot have two verbs in a sentence?
Olodo

you are the olodo, pls correct the title of your thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2016
What kind of dictionary is that?
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by rose54321: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerians, quick to criticise and condemn.

Same happened to Jonathan, when he was elected, majority leaped for joy, mothers named their unborn children Good luck, years after he became the "Clueless Drunkard".

Same is happening to Buhari.

God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by olafotad: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Looking
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
I just checked Oxford dictionary online now. There's nothing like that. You guys should take a break please even I don't like Buhari.
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
opey25:
you are the olodo, pls correct the title of your thread.
I don't know why people don't read anymore. Ok
Show your F9 in English by correcting it.
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2016
tensazangetsu:
I just checked Oxford dictionary online now. There's nothing like that. You guys should take a break please even I don't like Buhari.
June 2016 edition?
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
giftft:

June 2016 edition?
Yeah
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
tensazangetsu:

Yeah

You even have time
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
giftft:

Olodo

chai, u fall my hand! U still gaffed again!

Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by Talktru(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose go like dat kind dictionary ehn even if na 1 billion naira them d sell he will still buy it
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Don't mind her
FakeNEWSeverywhere
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Go school una no gree

Gbam
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by giftft(f): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
chai, u fall my hand! U still gaffed again!

Special center products
Re: I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2016
giftft:

Special center products
e pain am

(1) (Reply)

But Where Is Omenka / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Trump: US House confirms travel ban targeting Nigeria, others as Pelosi reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.