Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

But Where Is Omenka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Where Is Omenka (4422 Views)

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC / The Story Of Col Frank Omenka, The Butcher / Buhari Gone Deaf! See Omenka Calling Barcanister (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

But Where Is Omenka by Omenkata: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
nairaland is becoming boring to me nowadays because all my play mates are no where to be found including my favorite friend called mr. Omenka grin
honestly i now lack the zeal to comment because all I see here are kids of yesterday and i found it embarrassing engaging them in a sweet open debate grin

my dear doppelganger omenka wherever you are just know that price omenkata miss you so much and my nairaland life is becoming soo misreable without you my friend cool

we love you omenka
the Ugandans/ipod yoots loves you
please don't leave us
we know that good news is scarce nowadays but please for the sake of your beloved ugandans please come out cry

-prince omenkata

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
omenka kor america ni

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Omenkata: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
jeloser:
omenka kor america ni
bae what are you saying?
Re: But Where Is Omenka by Paperwhite(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Hardship have reset his brain that he has "Changed" his moniker now to Progressive01 & tired of defending Bubu's continued super cluelessness.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by chiefobdk(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
omenka pls come out dont be ashamed.

i kno defending bubu is not easy. even wen fulani mafia busy decimating ur peeps.

omeeee. kaakaa

pls come out ooooo

we won't laugh much

Re: But Where Is Omenka by sekundosekundo: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka pls your friends are looking for you. Don't mind PMB, pls come out we know that you're not hiding.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by yorubasmustprosper(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenkata:
nairaland is becoming boring to me nowadays because all my play mates are no where to be found including my favorite friend called mr. Omenka grin
honestly i now lack the zeal to comment because all I see here are kids of yesterday and i found it embarrassing engaging them in a sweet open debate grin

my dear doppelganger omenka wherever you are just know that price omenkata miss you so much and my nairaland life is becoming soo misreable without you my friend cool

we love you omenka
please don't leave us
we know that good news is scarce nowadays but please for the sake of your beloved ugandans please come out cry

-prince omenkata

If you know what it takes to subscribe to data this days.. You won't be calling him..

He is busy leaking his wounds sustained by the grilling economic bulldozer that have reconfigured his entire brain hormones..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka might actually be dead by now., Pls don't ask me why.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by tdbankplc: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Omenka might actually be dead by now., Pls don't ask me why.

I won't ask why but I will ask how? Hunger or herdman's club or gun?
That Omenka guy rude die.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
The guy has fled the country via the Niger border. grin The change dey hammer him head no be small. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Agimor(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka Omenka Omenka.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Agimor(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka Omenka Omenka.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka is in recession. Don't bother the dude. cheesy

Re: But Where Is Omenka by obailala(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2016
See obsession! cheesy
Re: But Where Is Omenka by hundredhunndred: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jobless kids everywhere. Omenkata A.k.a Bloodykiller and his other miserable handle is talking about open debate. Lolzzzz

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Omenkata: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Jobless kids everywhere. Omenkata A.k.a Bloodykiller and his other miserable handle is talking about open debate. Lolzzzz
What's this one saying ?

Re: But Where Is Omenka by APCsupporter: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omenkata:

we love you omenka
please don't leave us

-prince omenkata

Where is severussnape, truckpusher, cr77, clevvermind, bloodykiller, etc?

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Omenkata: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

Honestly veterans have left us cry some are now in romance section

Re: But Where Is Omenka by APCsupporter: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omenkata:

Even though they also fvck up sometimes, they argue like matured people. Try to be like them and stop painting yourselves as illiterates or mad men using keyboards. Nairaland was not lilke this. Let's make Nairaland great again!

Re: But Where Is Omenka by CR77(f): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
I greet u, I dey oo
APCsupporter:

Re: But Where Is Omenka by limeta(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omenka don.t want to give bubu his mothers only gold ring to sell

Re: But Where Is Omenka by gurunlocker: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
He has another moniker here.... Progressive01

Re: But Where Is Omenka by meccuno: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Paperwhite:
Hardship have reset his brain now that he has "Changed" his moniker now to Progressive01 & tired of defending Bubu's continued super cluelessness.
he is actually aresa.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by MalcoImX: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

And their headmaster, Sincere9gerian.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by agarawu23(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omenkata:

politics section is now full of kids who can't defend comments without being insultive.

The HATE in this section is damn REAL and most people decide to stay low or even leave the section since responsible and reasonable people won't waste time on d!ckheads who can't play the BLAME GAME without being silly with their comments.

I know when this section use to be tough and interesting before trolls and d!ckheads took over.

Re: But Where Is Omenka by kettle84(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
no money to buy MB

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Omenkata: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

Even though they also fvck up sometimes, they argue like matured people. Try to be like them and stop painting yourselves as illiterates or mad men using keyboards. Nairaland was not lilke this. Let's make Nairaland great again!

Nonsense

Re: But Where Is Omenka by overall90: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
You are asking of omenka op
It's like you too believe recession is just a word
Re: But Where Is Omenka by Doghari: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
If you receive half of the brain-resetting knocks that guy received from Easterners on this forum, you go gree stay? grin grin

Re: But Where Is Omenka by Doghari: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
I saw egift peeping just now. grin

Re: But Where Is Omenka by decomaniaboss(f): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omenkata:

we love you omenka
please don't leave us

-prince omenkata
Re: But Where Is Omenka by otitokoroleti: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
agarawu23:
politics section is now full of kids who can't defend comments without being insultive.

The HATE in this section is damn REAL and most people decide to stay low or even leave the section since responsible and reasonable people won't waste time on d!ckheads who can't play the BLAME GAME without being silly with their comments.

I know when this section use to be tough and interesting before trolls and d!ckheads took over.
no thanks to APC paid agent i.e omenka, hungerbad etc that has destroyed politics sections with their irrelevant arguments just to get daily bread.

Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Kowa Party Youth Leader Announces Party Nationwide Grassroot Meeting