Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Question To The Atheists! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To The Atheists! (2208 Views)

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / The Atheists Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
I greet everybody here.

Let me go straight to the point.
Atheists in the house, I have some questions
for you.

You believe there is no God, Satan or any spirit at all right?

Please can you explain to me the phenomena behind
These things

(1) If there is no Deity, what scientific phenomena explains the situation where men of God see vision about somebody they have not met before?
Example TB Joshua will tell you everything about you and all the things done against you.
If there is no spirit directing the prophet, how can he see something that was done in his absence.
Is there any logic that can explain a situation where humans have the power to see things that happened in their absence without any link to spiritualism?

(2)second question is this, if there is no spirit, how can somebody (man of God) raise the dead or heal the sick without any medication?
How do magicians perform some magic?

(3) If there is no God, how did the world come into existence.
Who created the Proconsul, Kenyapithcus, Homoerectus and honosapians?

Kindly answer these three questions
Re: Question To The Atheists! by plumule(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
What a question. Thank God an not an atheist.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Question To The Atheists! by keenn: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well, I only hear claims of that, personally, the ones have experienced only make random guesses which are most times ambiguous.

As regards that, I stumbled upon a particular sect of religionist(the grail messengers). They believes actions/deeds we do in the past take form and then clinch on our body. For those having the gift to unmask this forms decode and then mistify it.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by DeSepiero(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hope you remember, 'Google' still exist. grin
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Ezegozie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Basalt:
I greet everybody here.

for you.

These things

(1) If there is no Deity, what scientific phenomena explains the situation where men of God see vision about somebody they have not met before?
Example TB Joshua will tell you everything about you and all the things done against you.
If there is no spirit directing the prophet, how can he see something that was done in his absence.
Is there any logic that can explain a situation where humans have the power to see things that happened in their absence without any link to spiritualism?

(2)second question is this, if there is no spirit, how can somebody (man of God) raise the dead or heal the sick without any medication?

Nice question. .

Atheists oya make una answer

Lalasticlala
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Tunechi1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abeg make i follow maybe i go see something new to learn about
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
keenn:
Well, I only hear claims of that, personally, the ones have experienced only make random guesses which are most times ambiguous.

As regards that, I stumbled upon a particular sect of religionist(the grail messengers). They believes actions/deeds we do in the past take form and then clinch on our body. For those having the gift to unmask this forms decode and then mistify it.

Bros I experienced it at crusade 2days ago.

The man of God pointed at me, mentioned my name and surname and called me out to the alter and started telling me everything about me.

I am still recovering from the shock because everything he said is true.

He even told me that I masturbated before coming to crusade which was so true.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Atheists! by topgear(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
K
Re: Question To The Atheists! by topgear(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ivvy whew are you
Re: Question To The Atheists! by keenn: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Basalt:

The man of God pointed at me, mentioned my name and surname and called me out to the alter and started telling me everything about me.

Havnt you considered the followings;

The chibok girls are yet to be found

It took america through search, not excluding satellite/drone involvement, intelligence nd spies to detect where osmama was hiding.

The missing plane saga!

If only one of these prophets can give a trail as regard the above, nigeria will be devoid of atheist.

7 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
keenn:

Havnt you considered the followings;

The chibok girls are yet to be found

It took america through search, not excluding satellite/drone involvement, intelligence nd spies to detect where osmama was hiding.

The missing plane saga!

If only one of these prophets can give a trail as regard the above, nigeria will be devoid of atheist.

Bros you have not answered my question.

How do you explain the concept of vision and prophecy from the logical/scientific aspect of view?

Can somebody see Exact vision about you and it happens to be 100% true without any spiritual backup?

You don't believe in spirit, then what is the brain behind the vision?
Re: Question To The Atheists! by ValentineMary(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2016
After I read the first qus, I knew this thread was gonna be rubbish. Just imagine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Question To The Atheists! by ValentineMary(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2016
After I read the first qus, I knew this thread was gonna be rubbish. Just imagine. undecided
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Weah96: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:
I greet everybody here.

for you.

These things

You're afraid of Jesus already, so your brain is ripe for manipulation by a religious con artist. If the con artist is TB Joshua, then he will finish you.
There is a popular television show about psychic power called Psych in which an ordinary white boy manages to convince his local police department that he possesses psychic powers. He does this by using his extremely sharp observational and deductive skills to reveal intimate details about people. Very few people have that level of observation, or maybe we don't care enough to bother.

2. If pastors are raising the dead, then why are there Muslims on earth? Muslims have dead relatives too.
Raising someone from the dead doesn't even make sense if the person is only going to die later in life. The US will spend hundreds of billions on firepower this year alone, meanwhile there are humans being alive who can revive their opponents from the dead. Really?

3. The world came from something. I don't know what that something is. It's safe to assume that everything in existence sprang from that something.

You're the one saying that the thing speaks to you and gave someone instructions to give me. The burden is on your shoulders to provide evidence to back your claim.

4 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

LAST WEEK I MET A MAN WHO TOLD ME MY ENTIRE HISTORY. IT GOT MORE TERRIFYING WHEN HE TOLD ME THE COLOR OF CLOTHES I WORE THE PREVIOUS DAY. AND WE JUST MET, FROM A JOURNEY.

WENT ON TO KNOW HE'S A NATIVE DOCTOR WHO USED TO WORK WITH PASTORS AT A CERTAIN CHURCH, BUT LEFT CUZ THE CHURCH WAS MAKING MONEY WITH HIS CHARMS, ALL CLAIMING ITS GOD'S WORK.

DON'T LET MIRACLES FOOL YOU.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by donnffd(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

You see why there would always be con artists, and magicians and pastors, because they would always be people like you that they rip off with their gimmicks

Please show me a case of where a man of god restores a lost limb(like a hand or leg grows back), and a dead person being raised from the dead and then when would talk about the spirit they used... and moreover most magicians are atheists...(smh)

I am sure you can browse, you are obviously on Nairaland, open a new tab, type www.google.com, a search box would appear, type in "Evolution", you would see links from very trust worthy sites, visit it, read and learn...

4 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Weah96:

You're afraid of Jesus already, so your brain is ripe for manipulation by a religious con artist. If the con artist is TB Joshua, then he will finish you.
There is a popular television show about psychic power called Psych in which an ordinary white boy manages to convince his local police department that he possesses psychic powers. He does this by using his extremely sharp observational and deductive skills to reveal intimate details about people. Very few people have that level of observation, or maybe we don't care enough to bother.

2. If pastors are raising the dead, then why are there Muslims on earth? Muslims have dead relatives too.
Raising someone from the dead doesn't even make sense if the person is only going to die later in life. The US will spend hundreds of billions on firepower this year alone, meanwhile there are humans being alive who can revive their opponents from the dead. Really?

3. The world came from something. I don't know what that something is. It's safe to assume that everything in existence sprang from that something.

You're the one saying that the thing speaks to you and gave someone instructions to give me. The burden is on your shoulders to provide evidence to back your claim.

Bros I am talking of someone you have not met telling you everything about you and even mentioning your surname and the names of all your siblings.
And you are here telling me psychic power and observational power.

How can someone use observational power to know the surname and the details of someone he has never met before.

I think atheists are usually logical.
Please give me logical explanation
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2016
donnffd:

You see why there would always be con artists, and magicians and pastors, because they would always be people like you that they rip off with their gimmicks

Please show me a case of where a man of god restores a lost limb(like a hand or leg grows back), and a dead person being raised from the dead and then when would talk about the spirit they used... and moreover most magicians are atheists...(smh)

I am sure you can browse, you are obviously on Nairaland, open a new tab, type www.google.com, a search box would appear, type in "Evolution", you would see links from very trust worthy sites, visit it, read and learn...

My brother you just ended up not answering my question.

And yes, Evolution is bulshit and does not make any sense.

Evolution tells you that you came out from apes but your logical sense will tell you that if actually we originated from apes, then what happens to other apes Now?
What stops them from Evolving into human beings .

What stops a men from evolving into Angels or has The false story of evolution ended

Please somebody should answer these three questions.
All I see here is people beating around the bush
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LAST WEEK I MET A MAN WHO TOLD ME MY ENTIRE HISTORY. IT GOT MORE TERRIFYING WHEN HE TOLD ME THE COLOR OF CLOTHES I WORE THE PREVIOUS DAY. AND WE JUST MET, FROM A JOURNEY.

WENT ON TO KNOW HE'S A NATIVE DOCTOR WHO USED TO WORK WITH PASTORS AT A CERTAIN CHURCH, BUT LEFT CUZ THE CHURCH WAS MAKING MONEY WITH HIS CHARMS, ALL CLAIMING ITS GOD'S WORK.

DON'T LET MIRACLES FOOL YOU.

Bros you are going out of discussion .

Atheist don't even believe in charm.

They don't believe you can kill somebody with charms.

They don't even believe that Satan exist neither do they believe in the spirit world.

They claim they are wisest but I want to prove to the whole world that they are not wise by challenging every atheist to answer these three questions from logical or scientific point of view without beating around the bush.

Thank God I am a scientist and I am also logical.

So explain to me these three phenomena
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
ValentineMary:

The thread can only make sense to those that have sound logical reasoning and as you can see they are already commenting.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Atheists! by onetrack(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:
I greet everybody here.

for you.

These things

As to questions #1 and #2: These are simply clever frauds. Charlatans like this have been exposed many times in countries (like the US) where they have the knowledge and technology to discover how they are tricking people.

#3: I don't know the origin of the universe. Scientists are making progress on this but do not have the answers yet. I do not assume that a particular god did it, or if this so called creator still exists. Maybe he died in the big bang explosion.

Having a scientific background, I would really like god-believers to present testable hypotheses that I can try out myself to prove the existence of a particular god. For example, there are a lot of people who claim that Christians or Muslims go to some paradise while disbelievers go into some terrible place. I would like to see if these results can be confirmed, that is, I would like for Christians to show me the souls of dead Christians in paradise and the non-Christians in hell. All you need to do is demonstrate this and I will believe. Don't just say it's written in some old book.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by cloudgoddess(f): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

Evolution tells you that you came out from apes but your logical sense will tell you that if actually we originated from apes, then what happens to other apes Now?
What stops them from Evolving into human beings

What stops a men from evolving into Angels or has The false story of evolution ended

If you haven't done any serious reading on evolution, which is clear from the bolded statements, then how can you declare it false? You have no knowledge on that which you are rejecting.

Evolution is a branching process, whereby ancestral species give rise to new species over millions of years. One ancestral species can give rise to multiple new species, which can all be extant (presently living) at once. Bonobos, chimpanzees, and humans are the most recent extant species to have branched off from our shared common ancestor about 6-7 million years ago. Different environments and selection conditions guided the speciation of our ancestor into different paths.

Speciation takes millions of years because it involves the gradual alteration of alleles in a gene pool from generation to generation. A very simple example:

Generation 1: AGGACA
Generation 10: AGGACC
Generation 30: AGGGCC

Every organism on earth (including humans) is an expression of its genetic sequence (DNA). If each of these extremely short gene sequences code for the morphology of an organism in a population, then the organisms in generation 30 will look different from the organisms in generation 1. That's evolution.

It's not at all a difficult concept to grasp. What makes it difficult is the cognitive dissonance the idea creates in a religiously indoctrinated brain. Evolution being true doesn't fit with the bible stories you've been taught so your automatic impulse is to reject it.

Listen to what donnffd said and educate yourself if you truly care to be knowledgable on this subject. Here is somewhere to start, a few short & enjoyable YouTube clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3GagfbA2vo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To The Atheists! by donnffd(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

What stops them from Evolving into human beings

@bolded: If Americans came from british people, then why are there still british people?

You cant expect an answer to those questions when those things you asked are not even verified yet

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
onetrack:

As to questions #1 and #2: These are simply clever frauds. Charlatans like this have been exposed many times in countries (like the US) where they have the knowledge and technology to discover how they are tricking people.

#3: I don't know the origin of the universe. Scientists are making progress on this but do not have the answers yet. I do not assume that a particular god did it, or if this so called creator still exists. Maybe he died in the big bang explosion.

Having a scientific background, I would really like god-believers to present testable hypotheses that I can try out myself to prove the existence of a particular god. For example, there are a lot of people who claim that Christians or Muslims go to some paradise while disbelievers go into some terrible place. I would like to see if these results can be confirmed, that is, I would like for Christians to show me the souls of dead Christians in paradise and the non-Christians in hell. All you need to do is demonstrate this and I will believe. Don't just say it's written in some old book.

Bros there is no fraud in prophecy.

Will Fraud tell a man everything about you.

I am a living testimony.
It happened to me, a man of God called me out and told me everything about me and everything in my family.

How did he know all these things with fraud when we just met for the first time that day.

This is totally not fraud.

I am talking from experience.
Not only me, he called out many other people and told them their problems.

Don't you watch some stations on TV.

Haven't you been to any crusade?
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:

If you haven't done any serious reading on evolution, which is clear from the bolded statements, then how can you declare it false? You have no knowledge on that which you are rejecting.

Evolution is a branching process, whereby ancestral species give rise to new species over millions of years. One ancestral species can give rise to multiple new species, which can all be extant (presently living) at once. Bonobos, chimpanzees, and humans are the most recent extant species to have branched off from our shared common ancestor about 6-7 million years ago. Different environments and selection conditions guided the speciation of our ancestor into different paths.

Speciation takes millions of years because it involves the gradual alteration of alleles in a gene pool from generation to generation. A very simple example:

Every organism on earth (including humans) is an expression of its genetic sequence (DNA). If each of these extremely short gene sequences code for the morphology of an organism in a population, then the organisms in generation 30 will look different from the organisms in generation 1. That's evolution.

It's not at all a difficult concept to grasp. What makes it difficult is the cognitive dissonance the idea creates in a religiously indoctrinated brain. Evolution being true doesn't fit with the bible stories you've been taught so your automatic impulse is to reject it.

Listen to what donnffd said and educate yourself if you truly care to be knowledgable on this subject. Here is somewhere to start, a few short & enjoyable YouTube clips.

My dear evolution is full of lies.
When I was in school, I had to write what I was taught because I was interested in marks.
When I was in University, I was also taught about fossil and the law of uniformitarianisn and all other nonsense but I actually paid attention because I needed not to fail, but deep inside me I was laughing at their lies.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by cloudgoddess(f): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

My dear evolution is full of lies.
When I was in school, I had to write what I was taught because I was interested in marks.
When I was in University, I was also taught about fossil and the law of uniformitarianisn and all other nonsense but I actually paid attention because I needed not to fail, but deep inside me I was laughing at their lies.
But you just asked why apes aren't evolving into humans... no one who has been properly educated on evolution would make such a confused statement.

So either:
1. the education you were given was extremely remedial
2. you still held religious cognitive baises during your education which prevented you from understanding it properly
or 3. you're lying to save face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To The Atheists! by ValentineMary(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:

For someone who thinks humans evolved from apes, do u think he would understand the bold text I an sure he never heard of neanderthals or Homo Nadalis. How would he understand genetic sequence As for me, I have stopped arguing evolution with theist on nairaland. I tell them to first learn elementary biology. Because most don't know what antibiotics resistance of micro organism entails.

3 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please can we shift from discussing evolution and discuss the phenomena behind seeing of vision?

How does logic and science explain ability to see vision about a total stranger and even ability to mention Stranger's names and surname
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Weah96: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

Bros I am talking of someone you have not met telling you everything about you and even mentioning your surname and the names of all your siblings.
And you are here telling me psychic power and observational power.

How can someone use observational power to know the surname and the details of someone he has never met before.

I think atheists are usually logical.
Please give me logical explanation

And I'm telling you that they are in either in collusion on the scam or it's a simple case of extremely sharp observation like Sherlock Holmes.

Since the con artist is TB Joshua, it's more than likely that the so called premonition is rehearsed.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Weah96: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

Bros there is no fraud in prophecy.

Will Fraud tell a man everything about you.

I am a living testimony.
It happened to me, a man of God called me out and told me everything about me and everything in my family.

How did he know all these things with fraud when we just met for the first time that day.

This is totally not fraud.

I am talking from experience.
Not only me, he called out many other people and told them their problems.

Don't you watch some stations on TV.

Haven't you been to any crusade?

Someone told him your name before the event and told him one or two details about you. So ask the person who invited you there if they remember ever disclosing anything to any church employee or Christian stranger.

The problem for you is that you don't even have the courage to ask those questions without thinking that you are betraying your god. That's what I mean when I say that your brain is ripe for the taking. They don't expect you to think too much because you already believe that a resurrected Jew is on his way to save you and burn others.

Like I said, you are already programmed to respect the divine authority of the con artist.

So I can imagine how powerful an effect he must have had on you when you heard him call out your name. Your brain was too weak to observe that a determined con artist could have obtain your information in advance. You don't expect a man of god to go through that much trouble just to win your loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Atheists! by mmsen: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Atheism is the absence of belief in the theory of god(s).

It is not a group of people claiming to have all the answers.

If you wish to know about science then there are scientists who spend their every last waking minute discovering the world/universe that we inhabit.

Maybe it's the fact that many of you have been deceived into accepting that one book has all the answers that you cannot comprehend that no one human being has a complete knowledge of everything. That would explain this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Michael The Christ? / The Skeptic / Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.