Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land (703 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by missNGLatest: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
When asked about his health shortly after touching down at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja, few minutes before 6PM today, president Muhammadu Buhari playfully replied reporters:
"You have seen me. You saw me when I was going. You can do the assessment yourself. I am okay. You can see me inspecting the guard of honour.

You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me, you can do so."

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/do-you-want-to-wrestle-with-me-im-ok.html

Re: Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by missNGLatest: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice one
Re: Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari his happy lol from frying pan to fire
Re: Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by omaguibu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
pa Buhari carry your strength go meet Aisha
Re: Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by valslove8715(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fee dee fee did u hear that? baba is back hale n hearty. The cat is back d mouse shld be careful.
Re: Do You Want To Wrestle With Me? I'm OK Now - Buhari Tells Journalists As He Land by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jun 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

IMMUNITY, PENSION NASS LEADERS SHOULDN’T PUSH NIGERIANS TO THE WALL –ODUMAKIN / we Have The Right To Freeze Fayose's Account' - EFCC Says / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The Governor Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.