Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy (24616 Views)

CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Benefits Of CBN's New FOREX Policy / Forex Policy: IMF Lauds CBN, Naira Appreciates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by idupaul: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
They need to look at things critically before deciding on any policy. .the back and forth of this govt is nauseating joor
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Where is Omenka and baba Passingshot, the "educated elite" come and help to break the grammar down!
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by berrystunn(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Buhari please you and your team
should take us back to where they pick us from....,

1 Like

Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by OBAGADAFFI: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Can we get names of the 15 qualified banks.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
There is a big difference between policy reversal and fine tuning. We don't have to create drama out of the widening of the dealer list. It's not as if another class of financial intermediary was included.

Let's keep our eye on the ball and get to work.

1 Like

Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by berrystunn(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I for talk but I'm used to APC trial and error approach using 170million people as test subject

Learner's. They will be perfect soon 2019.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by sokera: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
IllegalMoney:
Confused Government
olodo I'm sure you didn't read before commenting
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by 9jatatafo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sample survey
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by ancientbanana: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
AlPeter:
Good one it's obvious we are getting there. To all the dummies shouting reversal and trial and error government just want you know this is what is called inclusive governance where people's opinion are taking into consideration and necessary amendment made to make life easier for the populace. Baba Carrygo. Slow and steady we will get there.
3 times now! Y not consult first b4 making policy, instead they make policies with errors n then claim to amend it only to another rubbish ? N zombies will say it's called an inclusive govt. Y not consult b4 making stupid policies, then start doing back n forth later. I c u r so zombified. APC is a mess

1 Like

Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by bluaero(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Epic confusion
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by reyin(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size] what wil happen to the thousands of registered BDCs. How will this policy favours them. Tomorrow, they may agitates and the policy might stil be reverse to favour them. CBN which way??
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by yinka2011: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
flip flop

flip flop
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by donhils: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wish I understood better.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I for talk but I'm used to APC trial and error approach using 170million people as test subject

Much as this is a better government than the previous, one has to admit that this government is largely clueless!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by LadyAimy: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
They initially were quote yeye policies
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin like say you know ...1st release is never to be trusted. Wait for the 2nd and 3rd releases before giving anything they say a thought. Final release (4th) may do more justice to the actual matter tongue

Infinitikoncept:
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Myde4naija(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
it seems you only read the headlines, please read the full article.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by reemix123(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Does anyone know the chosen dealers
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Myde4naija:
it seems you only read the headlines, please read the full article.
Read it into my ears since I didnt read it
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by grandstar(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
This creates a more level playing field. The fairer it is, the better it is for all players, including me and you
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
CBN should have used Collateral instead of conditions.
Any bank that meets the dealing collateral amount will participate just as it does for clearing house which was set at =N=15 Billion clearing collateral.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by aloeman15(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
I had to go get answers to the question I asked below. Click this link- www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/236
I'm hoping you're not paid to defend govt policy and insult people while you're at it.
Until the govt officially uses the word, 'deregulation', they're lying. Therefore all their policies are on a false premise and a weak foundation,
All the quarrel would've been avoided by using a PERCENTAGE OF THEIR VARIOUS PORTFOLIOS. Therefore you buy at the capacity of your asset holdings.
It appears that there's still a black market, for some reason. Can anyone confirm?
Understand one thing-
You will get a rush of funds from speculators, but real sector investors WILL STILL WAIT AND SEE.
AlPeter:
Good one it's obvious we are getting there. To all the dummies shouting reversal and trial and error government just want you know this is what is called inclusive governance where people's opinion are taking into consideration and necessary amendment made to make life easier for the populace. Baba Carrygo. Slow and steady we will get there.
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Ussyberry(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
So in the end it's all banks. No foreign Bdcs
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

I can wrestle u down now grin

N:B
Black market Dollar to Naira = 380 dis morning!

Say Gawd!!!!
Re: CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy by tonguengineer(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2016
AlPeter:
U be 1st class mumu

... And life don dey easier now right

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) / BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.