Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (90135 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
[b]

FiftySix

the kingdom was dark as usual, I followed the road that lead to the scorpion king, there was candle lights on both side of the road, there are dead people on the road they have been here for decades they can't decay but they look like skeleton already, I wonder what's stopping them from decaying, the only sound I hear are the sound of birds and other insects, the road is darker than the first time I came here, it seems like something is wrong because there are no signs of scorpion anywhere and last I came here there were dozens of scorpions chasing me, I wonder were they are now.
I walk gently looking at my shoulders all the time, I don't want to be caught by surprise so I have to be careful and play wisely, all I need is just the box nothing else.
as I was getting closer to the palace where the scorpion king lives I stared hearing sounds coming from there, it looks like they are celebrating something or maybe something happened.
the palace looks like a temple, when I get closer I saw some people on red gown just like a priest, they covered their heads also with a gown, they hold red candles on their hand walking around the corridor, I gently hide behind one pillar since they haven't spot me yet, I saw one of the priest coming to the pillar were I hide, I look to see if others are around but I saw none so when he came closer and pass the pillar were I hide I followed his back and attack him, I covered his mouth and took him to one dark room, I removed my hand from his mouth and remove his clothes..
"who are you?" he asked as soon I removed my hand.
"am nobody, where is the king?"
"inside the palace performing ritual, what do you want?"
"I want the box that was used to curse Olokun were is it?"
"why should I tell you and even though I tell you there is no way you can get it, even though u get it you can't leave this place alive"
"you will tell me because if you won't I will kill you here, let me worry about how I will leave here just tell me were is it"
"is inside the serpent chamber, it was placed there when one guy Ozila tried to steal it, nobody can go in there not even the king".
"oh really? were is the serpent chamber?"
"follow the back of the throne you will see a road there, follow it till you see the pit with blue waters"
"thank you"
after thanking him I hit him on his head, he passed out while I took his cloth and then walk inside the palace were the king is, killing one of his men as ritual.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
[b]

fiftyseven
I make sure my head is always down so that no one can easily recognize me, i walk gently to where they are celebrating or doing their ritual.
as I walk pass them I saw the king brought out the heart of the person and started eating it, I wasn't surprised at all, nothing really scare or shock me again, is like am not a human being again, I feel like a rock that can't be shaken, of course I like it but when am done saving my people I want everything to be as it was before, just me and my mum living peacefully.
I walk pass them and then pass the back of the throne, I saw some men there I just smile and pass without thinking twice, they didn't bother to stop me so far am putting on their dress they believe am part of them, I continue moving to the room the other guy told me about, this place is quiet nobody is here.
I know something is wrong because they can't just leave this place without guarding it, of course I was right I saw a giant man in front of one black door, he was fully armed.
I walk to him and he use his spear to face me.
"what are you doing here?" he asked with his big voice like the big man he is.
"am looking for the pit with blue waters"
"what! who are you?" with angry voice, coming closer to me while I started walking back slowly.
"am Ozila and am looking for the box"
as I said the box he charge at me with his spear, I move to the other side and the spear missed me, I hold the head of the spear and draw him closer then I took his small knife and buried it on his neck, he knelt down bleeding heavily but I didn't care to wait for him to die because he surely won't survive the struck , I walk pass him and went to the door, I try to open it but it seems like the door was locked with some kind of magic or maybe am too weak to open it.
I took a step back and started changing to beast, after changing I charge at the door with my wings and hand all together and then door give a creak sound, slowly slowly the door started giving way, there was a heavy dust coming out from the room, it seems like nobody has been here for a very long time, that means this is not the road the king used to drop the box because if he passed this place then this dust wouldn't have be here.
I open the door coughing because of the dust, I change back to my human form because I can't enter the room because am bigger than the door, after changing I enter the room but it was too dark to see what's inside so i change the mood of my eyes to red,.
I walk inside and saw a very small narrow road, smokes are emanating from the wall of the road, I wonder how they even manage to pass here, I started walking inside the room following the narrow part, even the ground is hot in that my shoes started melting, I was sweating like hell oh yes of course am in hell.
I continue walking not minding the hotness of the wall or ground, as I move forward the road started getting bigger and bigger till it expand and when I raised my head up again I saw myself in a mystery place, I was in a big room surrounded by four doors, the doors lead to one big hole in front of me, I came out from the fourth door while the other three stand fire looking at me, at the middle there is a big hole, I walk to the hole and look down, I saw an old woman down the hole, she was folding her hands as if she's scared of something, I started walking round the hole, I was expecting to see a pit with blue waters not a woman.
I don't know what to do as i walk round the hole observing it, the hole is deep and wide, the best thing is to climb down and ask the old woman about the box.
I climb the stairs of the hole and then I jump down, I landed on both feet with my right hand supporting me.
I brought my sword from my back and use it to face the woman.
"who are you?" I question her without conscience.
"is that how your mama teach you how to greet your elders?" her voice sound younger than her old age.
"start talking before you feel the wrath of my blade"
she stood up gently and then started looking at me somehow,
"they say you are a honest man with good heart, but with all am seeing you don't look like a gentleman to me" she said walking round the hole while I move in opposite direction.
"I don't have time for debates I know you are not an old woman so why not spare me some time and change back to serpent" i said with confidence.
she laughed hard and then said.
"If you are so sure why not kill me now because when I change it will be too hard for you".
"where is the box?"
"inside my stomach"
"give it to me"
"come and get it"
I charge at her with my sword and I as try to cut of her head she bend down and blow me from my jaw, the blow throw me out of the pit straight to the door I came out from, I was angry so I pulled off my dress and change to beast, I ran inside the hole again with my eyes blazing like red fire.
when she saw me, she bend down and turn a bolt then some parts of the wall open and blue waters started coming inside the hole, I look down and saw the waters already touching me.
I charge at her again but she bend down and pour the blue waters on my eyes, the water burn me and then I automatically change back to my human form, I try to change back but I can't.
"no need trying, you can't change back again" she said sitting down and then she started changing to something else, I pray not the serpent.

[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=boladex1 post=51509056]Ozila in dilemma you have your worst enemy in your hands but you can't killed because she has taken the only things you love away from you. What then can you Do?

Make her permanently handicapped both spiritually and physically. [/quote
lol
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
nkemdave:
Hmmmmmm, getting more interesting.
I hope Ozila has a plan B cos with Lizzy, Annabel, Justina on Eve side, there is trouble ooo.
Did I see u mention that Eve will regain her power soon? Mehn this gonna be a tug of war.
Next update pls.

yeah
Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thumbs
ozila:

up
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
ozila:
[b]

Some thing disastrous is about happening to Ozila, I can feel.

I believe u will overcome it
Re: Witches And Wizards by Dare2Try(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated, I find this story fascinating, nice write up ozila
Re: Witches And Wizards by 4ckyou: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool, continue
Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ozila der write story 4 another coven, he come leave us 4 here... Chai there is God ooooooo
Re: Witches And Wizards by ladySuperb(f): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Ozila,dont leave us hanging abeg! Moreeee
Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
ladySuperb:
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
fiftyeight
my prayer fell on deaf ear after all I don't have a god so who am I praying to? assuming i have a god maybe my prayer would have been answered but since am a god myself I need to save myself because if am waiting for another person to help me I will die here still waiting.

the blue water filled up the mighty hole and then I started swimming ontop, no sign of the old woman again I guess she's below waiting for the water to reach the top of the hole, I wonder what happened to my powers oh, how can my strength just vanish like that all because of the blue water.
as the water get to the top of the hole, I swim to the corner of the chamber and try to climb up, my hands still can't reach the top so I think I need to wait a little for the water to expand more.

I continue waiting there, my legs are far from the ground but I do know how to stay in one place inside water without my leg touching ground, I can even be praying inside water when I was a kid, as I continue waiting something touch my leg, I know it must be her so I swim in side the
water trying to see what touch my leg but when I opened my eyes inside the waters the water hurt my eyes I only bring it out, the water is not hot I wonder why it's burning my eyes oh.
the water reach the top and then I grab the wall and try to come out, as I remove my body remaining my left leg something caught my leg and drag me back to the river, I fell inside again and then this time I close my eyes and swim to the top again, I clean my face before opening it again, I look around and saw nothing.
"if you wanna kill me do it instead of playing with me" I said no one in particular.
"now where is the fun in that?" a place replied from inside the water.
now I get, this idiot just want to toy with me and then make me weak, I think it's trying to show who is more powerful, trying to teach me a lesson before killing me.
"if you are so sure of yourself why don't you show your ugly self"
I wish I never said that word because after that comment minutes later the water started boiling as if the water is cooking itself, not that it's hot oh no is not hot but it's boiling.
then the water started rotating like a ceiling fan of course am the point of attraction, I was rotating with the water and then a hallow was formed at the middle and then I flow in just like a sphere.
I came out in another big rivers, I swim to the top of the river and when I brought my head out I saw the ugly thing.
it is not just a river but a river build around octopus, the body of the octopus are emanating blue substance probably making the water blue, it has gigantic teeth sharp like blade and also long like sword, the many hands are long, those are hands she was using to toy with me since I guess, am not any weapon and there is no way I can't defeat the octopus, beside I thought that guard said it's serpent or maybe they haven't seen the body before only the hands thereby concluding by saying serpent.
as I look at the octopus the thing growl and then,

and then,

and then,

and then,

and then

I faint.

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fiftynine

I woke up and saw myself inside the hole, he first place I saw the woman before, I look around the hole and saw the old woman sitting comfortably on the ground looking at me, I look around, there was no water again it seems like we are on dry ground.
Me: what happened?
Lady: unfortunately you fainted at the sight of me, I even thought you will be a great opponent I haven't even touch you before you faint.
Me: what do you want?
Lady: what makes you think I want anything?
Me: if you don't i would be dead by now, so tell me what you want.
Lady: oh well you are right I need something from you.
Me: tell me.
Lady: I can't leave this place because the world is too small to contain my body, I change every full moon.
Me: so what do you want me to do?
Lady: if I give you the box and you release Queen Olokun, I want you to make her promise she will lift my curse.
Me: did she curse you?
Lady: of course, I was a young woman when she cursed me to be an old woman and also an octopus, my blood is special and can be use for many things, if I go out there I wont survive because everybody need my blood or me.
Me: so if you are that special why is the scorpion king still keeping you here?
Lady: because am his sister.
Me: now I see why he don't want me to release Queen Olokun.
Lady: is not only that, did he tell you about the spirit inside that box?
Me: yes he said they lock it with his wife.
Lady: yes if you release it not only Queen Olokun that will be free but all immortals that were locked up in hell, are you ready to bring hell on earth?
Me: we are already living in hell, once I have my town back and my friends then we can find a way to lock them up again.
Lady: were is your friends?
Me: they were brainwashed by Eve.
Lady: I can help them, only when am free from here so make sure you keep you promise if you want your friends back again but know that if you release them all the world will be at risk not just your town.
Me: oh well let's cross one bridge at a time.
Lady: okay, I will give you the box only if you promise me what I asked for.
Me: I promise to make her release you if I free her.
Lady: good, then take the box and leave, I hope you leave here alive.
:
She opened her right hand and thus a box appeared, she summoned me to take it so I walked to her and took it.
Me: where do I open it?
Lady: the place were all immortals were imprisoned.
Me: I think I know the place, but what about my powers?
Lady: there is nothing i can do about that, now run before I change my mind, run run run.
:
She started screaming run as if she was possessed and also the blue water started pumping inside the hole again, I manage to climb up through the little holes on the wall, I ran away from the chamber and lock the door, I started running to the palace were the scorpion king is, when I get there I slowed down peep through the door I saw nothing and the palace was dark, I opened the door and walk through the palace, as I get to the main door were I will run away I tried to open it but I can't, they lock it very hard, and then alas the whole palace light up and when I look my back I saw them pointing arrow and bow at my chest, then the King came out with big spear in his hand.
“Welcome my friend, long time.”

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
ladySuperb:

done
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
collinometricx:
Ozila der write story 4 another coven, he come leave us 4 here... Chai there is God ooooooo

lol
Re: Witches And Wizards by boladex1: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ozila in trouble again and as an actor that never dies he will survive and........

Please update regularly now
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
I smell real danger grin
Re: Witches And Wizards by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
ozilla wen iz d next update...i check dx story 4 times evry dae 4 update..! please!
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2016
abeg update quick na,i don start getting tire of checking everyday ooo[url]abeg update quick na,i don start getting tire of checking everyday ooo[/url]abeg update quick na,i don start getting tire of checking everyday ooo
Re: Witches And Wizards by Noralizo(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
oliza update na....
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2016

Sixty

Me: thank you, am really hungry.
King: of course we have different food, which one do you want? We have arrow, sword knife and hot water choose your choice.
Me: come on, I need this box.
King: we had an agreement, we help you while you in turn leave the box for us, I don't know how you manage to get it out of that hole but am sorry to disappoint you, your little adventure have come to an end.
Me: you can't stop me.
King: more than this? Is there anything else you can do ?
Me: even if you kill me someone else will come.
King: nobody is obsess like you, I heard Eve brainwashed your friends so who is coming?
Me: me.
King: we have you already.
Me: no this is an old version, am talking about the new me.
King: what the hell is he talking about?
They didn't understand me so all of them started laughing at me, I use rope to tie the box around my waist.
“You want it come and get it” I said with confidence, I don't have my powers again I don't know if I die wether I will wakeup or not but at least I should try and I need to teach the scorpion King a lesson.
The king send two guys first with sword, even though they have arrows on my head I still need to fight, the guys came with full force smashing everywhere with their sword, I just continue dodging them, they attack me the same time so I can't face one without the other hurting me, so I kept on dodging them looking for a way to strike, and that opportunity came when they charge at me at same time from different angles, one from the right and the other from the left, as they came closer with their sword pointing at me I jump up and then hold the golden lantern hung ontop the building, and they both jam themselves with their sword straight to their heart, I let go of the lantern and landed on both my feet, I walk to them and took their sword, i point my sword to the king and ask.
“Who is next?”
The king shook his head and then summon six men this time, I wonder why he is playing with me, if he really want me dead why not put an arrow on my heart, or maybe he want me to suffer,.
The guys charge at me with full force, am good with sword so it didn't take time for me to kill them all but am getting weaker and weaker, I wonder how much longer I can hold, the king summon ten and also I defeat then, then he summon twenty men this time before they came to me one of the archers shoot me arrow on my leg, I shouted and as I wanted to fall I use one of the sword to support myself, as they came I took the sword and stand up I continue fighting them and then one of them cut me on my hand they surround me and took my sword, then they hold me and took me in front of the king.
“Is that all?”
Me: I will be back.
King: I hope so, cut off his head let me see how he will return.

One of the guard raised up his sword and as he wanted to cut off my head, something took him and hit him against the wall, we all look surprise to see him dead, and before they know it the thing took another person and hit him on the wall again, that's how pandemonium started.

Happy New Year

4 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by Marshalrhino(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Guy come update na
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chaai! i dey wait 4 another update,this story don start fluging my 4on ;DChaai! i dey wait 4 another update,this story don start fluging my 4on
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks for the half bread wey u give us, Mr. Ozila.
I am yet to filled, pls update oooooo
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2017
I dey wait patiently 4 another update, very good bro.

tumb UP 4 U
Re: Witches And Wizards by boladex1: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where is Ozila
Re: Witches And Wizards by Jellymusty(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bros Ozila where are you? pls stop stop starving us, we need update
Re: Witches And Wizards by ritababe(f): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jellymusty:
Bros Ozila where are you? pls stop stop starving us, we need update

he is sick oh according to his last update he said we should pray for his recovery.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2017
ritababe:

he is sick oh according to his last update he said we should pray for his recovery.

yeah thanks , will soon update.
@ mynd44 please help unban me from sexuality section to complete my post, was ban by antispambot, thanks.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017

Sixty one
Everybody started running helter skelter as they ran to different directions while I just sat on the ground wondering what's going on, the King disappear to inner chamber including her vital men.
I took my sword and started running away from the palace, the war is still ongoing inside the palace but I manage to run away without hesitation, I came out of the palace and now outside the palace I continue running to the portal were I will pass to the other world, if you guys remember correctly there use to be light on both end of the road but now everywhere is just dark, no candle light at all, I have been here so many times so I can still know the way to the portal even without light, so I just follow my instinct And continue running I don't want the scorpion king to catch me again, by the way what's that thing that killed some of his men?, I don't know what it is but what ever it is deserve a thank you from me.
I use my instinct to locate the portal and then when I got there I ran inside the rock and came out from my own world or rather Lucy’s world, I swim out of the water holding the magical box or rather mysterious box very tight, I came out and went inside Lucy's castle, there I saw the Bed they prepared for me earlier so I dust it and lay down tying the box to my waist very well in case anybody that want to steal it will have to wake me up first, I tie it very tight and then enter the bed and doze off.
I woke up very tired and weak, I sat up and then remove all my dress, I went to the bathroom naked but still holding the box, as I drop the box ontop desk in side the bathroom I look the shower ontop and then I saw a shadow on the glass beside me, I climb up and look through the window i saw a white girl naked with long hairs like mermaid taking her Bath inside the river I just came out from, I wonder who she is because since I have been coming here I have never met anyone, I continue looking at her and as she turn to look me I quickly hide my face, I came out of the bathroom and quickly wear my dress, I took small back bag from the room and hide the box inside, I took a weapon from the Amory store and hed out to meet her.
When I came out I saw her facing me as if she's expecting me, I draw my sword and point it to her walking closer to meet her, when I get close enough with my sword on her head and without her even blinking I then ask the popular question.
“Who are you and what are you doing here?”.
“I am Ifidel and am here to please you” she answered with her soft voice and seducing lips.
“Do you like my lips, you can kiss it if you want.”

“Who sent you to tempt me? get away I don't need you” I said trying to stay strong even though my dickson is already gaining attention.
“You don't need me so why is your heart beating so fast?” She asked.
“Get away please”
She obviously didn't listen as she use her right hand to shift the sword away from her face and then she came closer and kiss me, I quickly remove my mouth but the aroma is too much to resist so I drop my sword and hold her closer, we lock our mouth together with kiss and then she pushed me to the ground, she came ontop me and remove my trouser shifting it down, her breasst looks so good so I sat up and started kissing it, she forced me down again and put her lips on my mouth, we continue kissing before she move her hand down and took my dickson, she insert it inside her wet pusssy, her pusssy is very tight and when she started riding me it was as if I was in heaven with seven virgins, she continue kissing me while riding me also, i turn her around and stay on top her fvcking the nonsense out of her as we both enjoy the pleasure, later she turn me around again and sat ontop me, I closed my eyes as she ride me and when I opened them again I saw her raising my sword above me and before I knew it she drive it straight to my heart, I was caught unaware.
“Don't worry you won't be coming back since your power is gone” that's the last thing I heard before she took the box and walk back to the river, that's were I died.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2017

Sixtytwo
I woke up breathing heavily like a mad dog, I quickly check the box and when I saw nothing happened then my mind calm down a little, I stood up and walk to the river to see if I will see any girl but I didn't see any, I concluded that it was only a dream so i return back to the castle and went straight to the bathroom, I check the window to see if I will see the girl but there was no sign of her, I drop the box beside one corner of the bathroom And then I put on the shower, I relaxed in the shower for almost one hour, enjoying the warm water and also thinking about my life, I was thinking were to go if I leave here, if I decide to go meet my friends, them Lizzy and all I might lose the box on the way, and then I can't go to were Eve is because she might have gotten lose already and then probably waiting for me to come so that she will strike and collect the box, I just hope her powers are not back yet.
The best thing to do now is to go to Babylon and open the box, there might be dangerous obstacles on the way but I have to try by all means, Queen Olokun is the answer to all my problem, if she come she can bring my town back and also my friends that lost their memory, I dont know if she can fight Eve but she has be supporting me since day one so there is no way she won't help defeat Eve the wicked Princess.
I manage to stand up from the tomb and then I put on my inner wear, I didn't put on my dress I only took the box and walk out of the bathroom, I look for the room they keep weapons and when I saw it I open it without stress, the place is a real arsenal, no wonder we were able to defeat the elements, there are armor and weapons too, I took one body armour and put it on the armour fit me perfectly and it can also prevent injury, it will be hard for any weapon to penetrate the armor, but it only cover my neck down to my kneel leaving my hand, leg and head expose, now that I don't have any powers i need full armor to succeed.
I took one long sharp sword and then I case it and put on my back like a Pharaoh warrior, I took a strong rope and use it to tie the box round my waist i don't want any regret later..
After arming myself and wanted to walk out of the room something fell on the ground, I look back and walk to the place, I look at the helmet but I don't want to wear because it's too heavy, I put it back ontop the box it fell from, but wait oh what is inside the box?
I remove the helmet from the box and took the box down, I tried to open it but the lock was too strong for fresh hand to open so I took a hammer and used it to dismantle the box, I opened it and saw a soft black suit, more like a spider man suit but this one is dark, complete dark, I hiss and cover the box back I wanted to leave but something told me to try it on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.