Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (90092 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

lol, Ozila see the Cao you are looking for.
lol
Re: Witches And Wizards by akinkudin: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Cant wait to see the plan
Re: Witches And Wizards by Bonimoney(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bros, even season film no dey delay lik u. Almost a year nd i nva finish 1 story. i follow from Carpenter, witch and misterious mirrow till nw. omo u no try am even tire sef
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Ozila, Please suprise Eve and her crew for me na.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
N!c€ 1 dude,am w:th ¥¤u smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017

seventyone

She started walking away expecting me to follow her and I dont have any other choice than to follow her, after all that's why am here, I want their attention that's why I came alone and am glad she came on time before the predators swallow me, I walk gently as we enter the beautiful fish house, there were no warriors and everything just look simple, if I bring all my men with Cao i will surely capture them, but I know Eve have other plans she don't just give up and I must say I love her gut.
She opened the blue door and we walk inside the house under water, seems like the house is a waterproof, oh well it's a good news at least I can change to my real form to fight since there is no water inside the house here, the door lock behind us and she continue walking deep inside the house like an underground building, the passage is long and there are no warriors standing guard,.
I know she will soon give birth because her stomach is now bigger that means I have to act fast.
Me: your stomach is getting bigger.
Lizzy: and you think you are the father?
Me: so who is the father then?
Lizzy: oh well you don't have to know, if truly you are the father and if truly am your love then I don't regret losing my memory because I dont know what would have happened to us, that is if we ever exist, just look at what you are going through is this what you want for your child too?
Me: even if I start explaining you won't understand because there are so many mix up.
Lizzy: so since we are safer here why don't you leave us alone? If you are trying to help us and then you succeed, do you really want us to be on the run for the rest of our life like you?
Me: that's not going to happen.
Lizzy: why are you so sure?
Me: because am going to defeat Eve and bring peace back to the world.
Lizzy: hahahaha, you can't even match Eve how can you match her mother now, and also let me tell you a little secret, the four gods are awoken.
Me: which four gods?
Lizzy: oh well if you wanna win, think deep because our mistress mother came back with the four gods, they are protecting her now.
Me: tell me about them, how can I defeat them?
Lizzy: I will be a fool to do that, if truly you love me and this child you will leave us alone here, I love it here and we all want peace too that's why they send me to bring you.
Me: this is not you speaking, this is not the life you want.
Lizzy: this is what I want so respect my decision if truly you love me as you claim.
:
I was confuse not knowing what to say, I know many demons were released the moment I freed Queen Olokun I just didnt know they will be backing the Queen, oh well I won't give up, I will bring order back to the world even if it cost my life.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017

Seventytwo
We walk to the center of the room were my mother was sitting on her throne with Eve on her right hand side, when she saw me she immediately got up and came to hug me.
“My son” she said hugging me like a true mother, I didn't know what to do and I was confuse.
Me: come on, kill the act we both know you are acting up.
:
She look at me like she's really happy to see me then she walk back and started walking around me.
Mother: oh well you can say what you want but the truth is that I miss you alot, all of you.
Me: were is Queen Olokun I know you have her.
Mother: oh yeah we do, that's why we are going to make you a deal (she said and walk back to the throne)
Me: let's hear it.
Mother: I want our family to be reunited, I want you back.
Me: I was never part of your family, I have my own family which am trying to bring back together.
Mother: and unfortunately you brought us back here, destiny have a way of playing things out don't you think?, if you want to bring your family back why bring me back if am not your family?
Me: oh dont worry, i will send you back just like before.
Mother: oh come on we both know you are useless now that you don't have your powers again thanks to Eve here.
Me: so you really love me?
Mother: of course.
Me: then release Queen Olokun I will leave you alone.
Mother: that's not the deal, I have a better deal you will like more.
She face Lizzy and others.
“Excuse us for now, this is a family matter”.
Lizzy and the other warriors walk away leaving me with Eve and our dangerous mother..
Mother: I will release your friends here, we will bring the outside world back to the way it is but you just have to do one thing.
Me: which is?
Mother: be part of us, me you and Eve, just like family.
Me: so I should forget about my friends and my real mother to come be with you?
Mother: oh well we are your real family.
Me: and Eve is okay with that?
Eve: oh yes brother am quite okay with it, I love our family.
Me: the Eve I know will never agree to terms like that, you seek for powers and that will not stop, if you really want our family back why did you try to stop me from Bringing them back including mother.
Eve: because I didn't know mother was there too, do you think if I knew I won't do anything to bring her back when I have be planning her revenge all this while? Now that she's back I don't need revenge anymore your can take your friends and leave just come back to our family.
Me: okay then, release them I will return.
Eve: oh no brother you can't play me, if you really wanna come back you have to swear an oath with your life, I wasn't expecting that, I just wanted to play her so that she will give me Queen Olokun but now it seem like am gonna have to take an unwanted oath with my dangerous family, a decision I will live to regret forever.

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2017

Seventythree
I know shes smart but no harm in trying anyway, I can't agree because i believe they will continue to torment the outside world and also there are demons I must send back too, so no I can't agree to their terms.
Me: fine but let me see Queen Olokun first.
Mother: now you are talking, after you swear the oath you will see her, we will even release her to go too.
Me: fine let's get started.
:
I don't have a choice, if I refuse they will kill me so I had to play along..
Mother: follow me then.
:
She came down and started walking to one dark room, I followed her while Eve follow us from behind, we walk into one deadly or sacred temple with red clothes and candles burning. In front of us i saw a very sharp sword ontop a stainless pot on a narrow table, she walk to the pot and summon us to gather round the plate too, she took the sword and then said.
“What we need now is our blood”
Me: for what?
Mother: for the covenant.
Eve: are you scared? You have been killed before and you woke up so I don't see any reason why you should be afraid of sword.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2017

seventyfour
Not that am afraid of the sword, if I do this there is no going back, I don't know what else to do because am deeply confuse now,.
My mother took the sword and use it to cut her palm, the blood flow inside the stainless pot, she gave the sword to Eve and she did the same and then Eve gave me the sword, what should I do now?
I was in a dilemma and I must think fast, I tried to think of something but nothing came, then I thought if I can't think of anything then at least I must fight my way out, as I took the sword from Eve that was standing on my right and my mother on my left, pretending to use the sword to cut my hand I swing it heavily towards my mother's head, I was expecting the sword to separate her head from her body but instead she caught the sword with her left hand while Eve jump up using the table as support to give me back kick she struck me with her leg heavily on my head, the force took me away and I land heavily on the ground, my mother took the sword and face me “am highly disappointed in you” she said and then I stood up this time with boldness, Eve walk in front of her mother, she took the sword and then she told our mother to shift back.

Eve: let's end this once and for all.
Me: with pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow, this is the part I have longed expected.
I hope Ozila can defeat both Mother and Daughter.
Please dont disappoint me ooooo.

Waiting for ur next update
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
cool I dey cooly,calmly,patiently,naturally,accurately,eagerly,seriously,justfully,directly,correctly waiting 4 d next update bro grin grin grin

grin In fact thumb up 4 u bro cool cool cool !!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys am sorry oh, i type on monday and they stole my phone today,
will be updating with my laptop now till i buy new phone,.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
ozila:
Hi guys am sorry oh, i type on mondays and they stole my phone today,
will be updating with my laptop now but till i buy new phone,.

So sorry. God will give a new and better phone
Re: Witches And Wizards by ezo4fta(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
YINKS89:
. I hre u.
I hope it is a nice story.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017

seventy five

I know shes smart but no harm in
trying anyway, I can’t agree because i
believe they will continue to torment
the outside world and also there are
demons I must send back too, so no I
can’t agree to their terms.
Me: fine but let me see Queen Olokun
first.
Mother: now you are talking, after you
swear the oath you will see her, we will
even release her to go too.
Me: fine let’s get started.
:
I don’t have a choice, if I refuse they
will kill me so I had to play along..
Mother: follow me then.
:
She came down and started walking to
one dark room, I followed her while
Eve follow us from behind, we walk
into one deadly or sacred temple with
red clothes and candles burning. In
front of us i saw a very sharp sword
ontop a stainless pot on a narrow
table, she walk to the pot and summon
us to gather round the plate too, she
took the sword and then said.
“What we need now is our blood”
Me: for what?
Mother: for the covenant.
Eve: are you scared? You have been
killed before and you woke up so I
don’t see any reason why you should
be afraid of sword.
:
Not that am afraid of the sword, if I do
this there is no going back, I don’t
know what else to do because am
deeply confuse now,.
My mother took the sword and use it to
cut her palm, the blood flow inside the
stainless pot, she gave the sword to
Eve and she did the same and then Eve
gave me the sword, what should I do
now?
I was in a dilemma and I must think
fast, I tried to think of something but
nothing came, then I thought if I can’t
think of anything then at least I must
fight my way out, as I took the sword
from Eve that was standing on my
right and my mother on my left,
pretending to use the sword to cut my
hand I swing it heavily towards my
mother’s head, I was expecting the
sword to separate her head from her
body but instead she caught the sword
with her left hand while Eve jump up
using the table as support to give me
back kick she struck me with her leg
heavily on my head, the force took me
away and I land heavily on the ground,
my mother took the sword and face
me “am highly disappointed in you” she
said and then I stood up this time with
boldness, Eve walk in front of her
mother, she took the sword and then
she told our mother to shift back.
Eve: let’s end this once and for all.
Me: with pleasure.
:
I wasn’t afraid as I walk to her with
boldness even though I don’t have any
weapon with me, as I get closer she
swing to the sword to my left but I
dogde it and move right, she lay flat on
ground and move her sword to remove
my leg but I ran to the wall and climb
it, I summersault and land on her
stomach, we started rolling on the
ground while our mother watch, I stand
ontop her and started punching her,
she used her right hand to penetrate
through my stomach with her sword
and then she use her two legs to throw
me off her, I landed on the ground
heavily trying to breath as the blood
rush out from my mouth and stomach,
my mother was looking at us smiling
and Eve started running to me raising
the sword high to end my life but then I
hit my palm on the ground and I
started changing to the beast before
she get to me I stand up and use my
big beast hand to punch her heavily,
the blow raised her up and destroy the
roof of the building, she didn’t land
only the sword land on the ground, my
mother was surprise and then I took
the sword and ran to my mother,
without wasting time I use the sword to
cut off her head, but surprisingly the
sword didn’t enter, I try to penetrate
her stomach with the sword but the
sword won’t go in, I throw the sword
away and use my dangerous finger to
burst her stomach, I try to remove her
heart but as I want to remove the heart
a force I don’t know hold me back, she
didn’t even move her hand oh, and
then she hold my hand that I wanted to
use to remove her heart and then she
head me heavily, the punch shift me
back and then she arrange her heart
back, then her chest started healing
automatically.
Mother: you can’t kill me, nothing can
kill me dear.
She came to me and hold my neck with
her hand, the pain was too much that I
started changing to my normal form, I
change completely before I pass out.
:
When I woke up I saw myself in a small
prison with another person in chains, I
walk to her and then she said.
“Hello Ozila, at last we see face to
face, welcome to my prison”

guess who the person is?

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2017

seventysix
“Queen Olokun” I said standing up properly to see her face very well, I walk closer and kneel down in front of her raising her head up. Me: Queen Olokun. Queen: obo’shan (welcome) Me: at last we meet. Of course I always want to meet her, she always appear in my dream so I have be dying to see her face to face and now that she’s in front of me she look different and change (not buhari chain) her long hairs are scattered and she look rough like someone that has not seen any water for months, her eyes are dim and her flesh eating away like Robinson Crusoe in prison, last time we talk in my dream she was looking nice and beautiful with her long hair though I didn’t see her face then but now that she’s near, it’s definitely not what I expect to see, or what else am I expecting? she’s in prison for Christ sake. I stand up and look all her body, she’s in red chains both on her leg and hand, she can’t even move around not to talk of standing up, I wish I knew this is the type of punishment that awaits her I won’t have bothered myself releasing her, but if I didn’t release her I won’t get my answers so I gat no other choice and please don’t blame me. Olokun: when will you stop starring? Me: am sorry, it’s just that… Olokun: not what you expect? Me: exactly, far from what I expect. Olokun: sorry. Me: no am not saying it’s your fault the people that did this will definitely pay for it, I will kill Eve by myself. Olokun: do you think am in pain because of them? I have been in prison for more than hundred years now, this place is even better than the hell I came from. Me: who imprisoned you? Olokun: now is not the time for stories I know you love telling stories but please tell me you have a plan. Me: of course I do, but the person that will help me said you cursed her and she need you to reverse the curse before she can help. Olokun: who is the person? Me: I don’t even know her name but she said you turn her into octopus. Olokun: oh Queen Sheba. Me: Sheba? That’s her name? Olokun: yes, she did something that’s why I cursed her. Me: what did she do? Olokun: she was using her beauty to lure men into her world, men were going missing and the women made sacrifice asking for my help to destroy the evil taking their men, she should even be happy that I only curse her not kill her. Me: oh well we will need you to reverse the curse. Olokun: if that’s what it takes for you to succeed then I will reverse it but know that I can’t perform any magic without my ward. Me: really? Thought you are the strongest why do you need a ward? Olokun: even if can do anything not like this, my strength is gone now and I don’t have the energy to perform any magic. Me: don’t worry about that we will get your ward after the battle. Olokun: which battle? Me: the one coming. Olokun: let me be watching. : with all the pains that I have been feeling since no sign of Lady Octopus, maybe I should inflict more pain on myself, I stood up and search for the center of the cell, I used my finger to injure myself and then blood started rushing out of my hand were I injured myself, I spray the blood round me forming a circle, I stand at the middle of the circle and started singing a song, I was facing the sky. “Ema du me ma du me hu me, du du du, ema du me ma du me hu me’ du du du” I continue the song like that repeating it simultaneously. Olokun: you even have more tricks and rituals more than me now. I continue the song and my body started burning up like am in fire and then my eyes change to something else like I was seeing what lady Octopus is seeing, she sense my feelings and then she dive off from the underwater ship she started swimming to were I am as she was coming those gigantic fish started chasing her again, we saw them and then she pause and started changing to octopus, she Change completely before the fish came closer, she punch them away with her long hands and then continue moving to were I am, as she get to the beautiful house warriors guarding it Started shooting her arrow she sip alot of water inside her large Belle and then vomit it inside the house, the house started crashing with warriors drowning

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2017

seventyseven As everywhere started crashing down our cell started shaking but the crash didn’t affect us because the door is still intact, I can’t see anything close to me because am seeing what Lady Octopus is seeing because of the little blood ritual we performed together earlier before we separate, Lady Octopus swim inside the castle filled with water already except our cell, she used her long hand to defeat the warriors shooting her arrow, as she swim inside the already destroyed castle she started searching for me, I on my side started directing her where our cell is, the castle is very big it won’t be easy for her to locate us, I heard Queen Olokun calling my name but I can’t move any of my body because am hookup with Lady Octopus already. As she continue searching for us she saw a small door that she cant fit in, she try to destroy it but the wall is too strong more like they built the wall with rock, not knowing what else to do to enter the small room she decided to change to her human form, she change and walk inside the small door and there on the passage she saw My mother, Eve, Lizzy and my other friends standing on the road, My mother look at my friends as if she’s telling them something and then she spread her hands and started swimming away including Eve and Lizzy remaining Lucy, Annabel, Justina and Tera, they stand guard holding their weapon ready to fight. I command her not to kill them because they are my friends too they just lost their memory, they started running towards her holding their weapon but Sheba stand firm with no weapon, as Tera get closer she swing her sword against Sheba but Sheba shift back and climb the wall, she change her two hands to the hand of Octopus while her body remain human, she jump down again and as she wanted to land Tera swing her sword again to cut off her head but Sheba bend down and then raise her big hand up she use it to smash Tera on the ground burying her there, she stood up and face the other three, they charge at her at once and they started fighting, they will cut her hand but another one will grow within seconds they fight for long before they started getting tired, Sheba hang all of them on the wall with a small pin and then walk pass them and came to the door where they hold us, she raise up her hand smash it on the door, the door crash and then as one block want to hit my head she use her long hand to draw me closer and then I woke up from my dream and saw myself on her arm. “Thank you” I said as the water fill up the room. Sheba: i don’t want thank you, you know what I want. “Hello guys need help here” I didn’t even remember that she’s inside the room with me, Sheba use her long hand to smash the chain that they use to chain her amd then we swim out of the room, on our way we saw my friends that she hang on the wall, we took them along with us and we swim to our ship. Immediately we enter the ship I told Sheba to give them her fluid but she refuse saying Queen Olokun must free her before she free them. Olokun: you know I can’t do that without my ward. Sheba: then let’s go get the ward. Olokun: come on just help them, we will need their help and I promise I will give you back your younger self. Sheba: I don’t trust you. Me: if you don’t trust her then trust me, she will do it I promise you please help them. She think for some minutes and then she walk to were we chain them on the ship, she look at them for some minutes as they struggle to free themselves from the rope we use in tying them, Sheba took a needle and give it to me. Sheba: when I change use this needle to draw my fluid and then inject it on them. Me: okay. Sheba dive inside the sea and she brought out her big hand, I use the needle to draw her blue fluid or blood, I walk to where my friends are and started injecting them one by one, after injecting them they all fell asleep on the dock, minutes later Sheba emerge from the water. Me: so what do we do now? Sheba: we wait. Olokun: am hungry, I need my strength and other stuff we need to go to my coven. Me: is it far from here. Olokun: yes it will take two days to get there. Sheba: we need to get the ward first. Olokun: there are items there that can give me my strength back and I can lift the curse. Me: better let’s start going, we can’t fight Eve like this I need my friends back too so let’s take some time and visit your coven. Olokun: better. share and comment and also I told you guys before this story is not for sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Waiting for more suprises grin

Nice work Ozila, good to have you back.
Re: Witches And Wizards by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice one Ozila, this piece can make a full seasonal movie
Re: Witches And Wizards by enambobo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ozi my man welldone. Lets finish this.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2017

seventyeight

On the ship going to Queen Olokun coven we are sailing
ontop see unlike before when we were under the sea.
Justina, Tera, Lucy and Annabel are still sleeping under
the dock, I sat on a chair looking at them praying for
them to come back to their senses, I miss them alot
and I want my friends back, the only way I can
defeat Eve and her mother is for all of us to stay
together and fight, they know everything about Eve
and her operation since they stayed with her when
she erase their memory, defeating Eve is easy but
fighting Eve and her mother is the problem, the
moment Queen Olokun help me to bring back my village
the next thing is to go after them with all our
power and ammunition, this time there won’t be any
sympathy, am going to kill them and remove their
head, but My mother can’t die so how am I going to
kill her? Oh well there is always a way out of
everything.
“And what are you thinking about” I heard someone
from my back coming inside the dock.
Me: Queen Olokun.
Olokun: you should come outside and get some fresh
air, you can’t stay in here forever.
Me: I know and they wont be asleep forever too.
Olokun: yeah so come on let’s talk outside.
Me: alright.
I followed her out of the dock and we came outside
the ship, my fighters are all sitting down looking at
the strange place Queen Olokun is taking us to.
We walk to the front of the ship and sit down.
Olokun: so are you sure you really want me to lift her
curse?
Me: of course, she has help me alot and she will still
help me defeat Eve, she has done enough to earn my
trust please lift it.
Olokun: okay.
Me: yeah.
Olokun: so what were you thinking down there before I
walk on you?
Me: how to kill my mother.
Olokun: that won’t be easy and also the demons that
you help release you have to send them back.
Me: I can’t do that please i just need to send only
my mother back.
Olokun: you can’t send her back without sending the
demons, I believe they will be under her control now.
Me: so how am I gonna do that?
Olokun: i think there is a way.
Me: dagger of hell
Olokun: dagger of hell, I heard it was destroyed.
Olokun: yes, but I can create another one if I can find
the require items.
Me: so you can create it?
Olokun: I create the first one.
Me: waoh, okay so what are the requirements?
Olokun: the dagger is a sacred one, once you stab
anybody with it the person is going straight to hell
and if you mark anybody with it no matter were the
person is you will find him or her with the dagger.
Me: so it’s a kind of network between the dagger
and it’s owner.
Olokun: more like a connection, but I must warn you,
the dagger is too sacred that once you wield it many
demons will want to kill you and destroy it before
you use it and destroy them.
Me: waoh.
Olokun: yeah, so are you sure you wanna use it.
Me: so far it can kill my mother yes I want to use
it.
Olokun: okay then, I will start the preparation once
we reach my place but you must find the tail of a
serpent for me, I have the other items.
Me: fine I will look for it.
Olokun: okay then, we are here.
Our ship started slowing down and the place is kinda
sacred, I look down there are no water below but
clouds or maybe there are water but the cloud cover
it because we were sailing ontop water earlier, on
our left hand side the bush are covered with cloud
and the clouds are emitting smokes too, the place is
really sacred.
Olokun: you live here?
Me: welcome to my home.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2017

seventynine

As I said earlier the place is very sacred and scary,
am not surprise Queen Olokun live in a place like this I
mean if it’s not scary many people will try to come
her and kill her and then take her powers, this is the
best place for her to settle down. Our ship stop at
the edge of the cloudy river and then I told the
other guys to wait in the ship while me and Queen
Olokun explore the place first to see if any being has
conquer the place while she was away, I specifically
told Lady Octopus to stay beside my friends and
continue watching them incase they wake up, and If
they do she should tell them that she’s my friend.
Me and the Queen including one of my men called Sami
came down from the ship and then we jump on the
ground, my leg touch water but I can’t see the
water because of the cloud covering the earth, I told
my guy to be ready incase of any brouhaha, and so we
followed Queen Olokun from behind as she lead the
way to her coven.
Me: when are we going to see sand na?
Queen: relax the cloud is just a protection for me,
my coven is clear.
Me: better oh and I hope it’s not far.
Queen: just ten minutes walk.
Me: that’s far oh.
Queen: not far to me.
Me: because it’s your place and….
“Shhhh” my guy signal us to keep quiet, he position
his sword ready to strike.
Me: what’s that?
Sami: there is something under the cloud.
Me: are you sure?
Sami: quite sure.
Me: (I turn to her) what’s that?
Queen: my children I use them for sacrifice.
Sami: what are they?
Queen: more like snake with two heads.
Me: what! And you didn’t mention anything like that
earlier?
Queen: that’s because I thought they are still inside
the pot I kept them.
Me: then let’s run then.
Queen: no they are attracted by sound let’s walk
gently, follow my footstep.
Me: okay.
Sami: we should just kill them.
Queen: cut one head another will grow in a second.
Me: waoh I think I know the animal.
Queen: they are my children and not animal.
Me: whatever
Queen: yeah and they can move really really fast.
:
We started following her footstep gently till we
came out of the cloudy part of her coven, now we
are walking on ordinary ground which is better
because we can see everything we walking on, it’s
obvious many animals she kept has escape their cell
because the sounds and cries coming out of every
corner can scare someone to death.
As we walk in silence I pray my friends wake up
before I return, I can’t wait to hug them again and
gist them everything that happened.
At last we saw her coven more like a lion den but a
very big one, the cave is very big and when I look
inside all I see is darkness, she enter inside and took a
touch from the door, she snapped her finger and set
the touch ablaze, we walk inside the cave using the
touch as support, the place is damn smelling, inside
the cave we climb a stair and then she used the
touch on her hand to light all the touch on each
corner and before we know it the room started
shinning like there are stars inside the room, there
are skulls and bottles littered everywhere and also
there are small rooms with iron gate, some are
opened already while the others are under lock, I look
inside one and saw a skeleton of a person.
Sami: this place is damn scaring.
Queen: yes it been long I came here so what do you
expect?
Me: so now that we are here what next?
Queen: go and bring your people let’s start work, I
will clean the place before you return.
Me: better, Sami stay with her I will be back.
Sami: you cant go alone.
Me: no worry just protect her I will be fine.
Sami: okay then be safe, not that she need
protection anyway.
:
I came out of the cave that look like there is
nothing inside, I started walking back to the ship and
when I finally get there I saw my friends, Tera,
Justina, Annabel and Lucy fighting lady Octopus
seriously, I look ground and saw my men lying dead and
also they are in the point of killing lady Octopus too,
as I get there I shouted.
“Stoppppppp” they all stop and face me with anger
written all over their face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2017

eighty

They let go of Sheba and face me, i was scared I
don’t know if they are back to their senses but when
Tera called my name
“Ozila” my mind came down and then they rush me
and hug me, I hug all of them but I wasn’t happy
because they almost kill my friends, I shake them off
and walk to Lady Octopus, she has started healing
immediately, (I didn’t know she can heal herself) I look
at my friends lying almost dead.
“We thought they were holding us captive, we are
sorry” said Lucy as she put her hand on my shoulder
showing pity.
Me: they help rescue all of you.
Lucy: we are sorry, if we can carry them to my
place I can take care of them they are not dead yet.
Sheba: it wasn’t their fault, they didn’t even
remember your name when I mention you to them
earlier, what do you expect? They have been
brainwashed for long it will take some time for
them to heal completely.
Me: yeah I know, we will carry them to Queen Olokun
maybe she can help resurrect them.
Sheba: I guess so too.
Lucy: so the Queen is back?
Me: yeah I brought her back.
Lucy: what! Why?
Me: long story.
Tera: hope you know if she give you one she will
collect two in return.
Me: you just return you don’t know our deal, I know
she’s not the right person but I gat no other choice
or you want me to leave you ladies brainwashed
forever?
Justina: maybe we will understand better if you fill
us in.
Me: I will when we get to her place for now help me
move them.
Sheba: and who will stay to watch the ship?
Me: Annabel and Justina, pleASE stay and watch the
ship.
Justina: we don’t even know where we are what if
there is an attack what are we going to do?
Me: we will back in no time.
Lucy: I know you said we need her but what are we
going to her place to do?
Sheba: to free me just like I free you with my
chemical.
Lucy: free you from what?
Sheba: changing to Octopus.
Lucy: like seriously?
Me: no time to explain at least not now.
:
I enter the ship and brought out a small canoe, we
move my friends inside and then me and Tera started
pushing the canoe while the rest follow us from
behind.
Tera: what about Lizzy?
Me: still with Eve.
Tera: waoh, this must be hard for you.
Me: what do you expect? I had to worship the devil
to bring you ladies back.
Tera: now that we are back we can take Eve out.
Me: don’t be so sure, bringing Queen Olokun back came
with alot of sacrifice.
Tera: like?
Me: I open the portal for her but unfortunately she
wasn’t the only ghost trapped there.
Tera: so you released other demons too.
Me: yeah including my mother.
Once she heard that she drop the canoe and turn
back, she face Lucy and said.
“Mama is back”
Lucy came closer and face me.
Lucy: is it true?
Me: yeah, she’s with Eve now.
Lucy: how could you be so stupid?
Me: oh now am stupid for trying to rescue you?
Lucy: I will rather be dead than using me as an
excuse to bring Mama back.
Me: oh really? And watch your sister Luciana destroy
the world with Eve even though she’s pregnant with
our baby?
Lucy: what?
I just face front and continue pushing the canoe,
Sheba join me since Tera stood there discussing with
Lucy, it’s obvious they didn’t even know what
happened when they were brainwashed.
Sheba: don’t blame them.
Me: am not blaming them, am just concern about
rescuing Lizzy,.
Sheba: you rescued them you can do it with Lizzy.
Me: you don’t understand, they know she’s my power
and the strongest, they will rather kill her than see
her in my arms again.
Sheba: you have your girls back and they are very
strong with the way they defeat your men, I think
they will play a major role in bringing Lizzy back.
Me: yeah I learned from them actually, they all
strong especially Lucy.
Sheba: Lizzy sister?
Me: yeah, the other one Tera she’s from underworld.
Sheba: are you kidding me? No wonder she used dark
magic on me.
Me: yeah, she knows her stuff very well.
Sheba: what about Annabel and Justina?
Me: Justina is a witch, Annabel is a deadly witch too,
I remember when she attack me.
Sheba: why did she attack you?
Me: that was the day I met her, she wanted to use
my hair’s for sacrifice.
Sheba: waoh, they are very strong how did Eve
manage to trap them?
Me: trust me you don’t want to mess with Eve.
Sheba: I heard she have the power of the first
woman God created.
Me: where did you hear that?
Sheba: when her mother gave birth to her she was
used as a sacrifice to Eve the first woman.
Me: oh come on she’s my sister, and she’s nothing
like Eve of Eden.
Sheba: oh maybe but think about it, the story
correlate, if you want to stop her you must destroy
the the forbidden tree, that’s where they kill her
when she was a kid and use her as a sacrifice.
Me: you mean I should look for the garden of Eden
that has been lost for decades.
Sheba: am just saying anyway, you said your friend
came from underworld, anything is possible.
Me: oh well maybe….
Sheba: what’s that?
I didn’t finish my statement before she shouted.
Me: the snakelike creatures, let’s run.
Sheba: what about Tera and Lucy.
:
We ran out of the cloudy waters with my men and
when we came out we turn back and saw the giant
snake-like creatures already standing many feet’s up
facing Tera and Lucy, the thing started using its
head to attack them and try to repel the attack
but they can’t hold for long, the thing has two
heads with long giant body like snake.
Sheba: what do we do?
Me: now will be a good time to change don’t you
think?
Sheba: if I change this whole place will be destroyed
because it won’t contain me, that’s why I refuse to
change even though your ladies wanted to rip my
head off.
Me: then how do we help them, they are not even
sixty percent yet they can’t handle that thing.
Sheba: you have the power to stop it, what are you
waiting for?
:
I know she want me to change to phoenix but
nowadays anytime I change and when I change back I
develop this kind of anger like am hungry to kill, oh
well I have my friends now so I don’t need to worry
anymore.
I drop the canoe and look up, my eyes started
changing to red and then my bodies started peeling
off immediately till all my body change completely to
red with flames coming out of my body, even Sheba
had to run away because of the hit, and when I
roared it was like the whole world is crashing, the
thing stop attacking them and started coming to
were I was, as it get closer the thing raise up one
head and smash it on where I stand but I spread my
wings and fly to the sky, I keep flying to the sky and
then I turn back and started coming down like hawk
with heavy speed, the thing raised up it two heads
and unfortunately I enter inside the snakelike
creature and for some minutes I felt cold inside me
even though am on fire, I charge my body like a
reachargeable lantern and then I burst flame out of
my body destroying the thing to pieces, I stand on my
ground still in Phoenix form when Tera and Lucy came
closer, I started changing to my human form,
Lucy: holy shit
While Lucy opened her mouth in bewilderment Tera
kneel down and bow her head for me.
Lucy: (to tera) what are you doing?
Tera: Phoenix are god we worship in my place because
they never die.
Same time Queen Olokun and Sami came out.
Queen Olokun: yes she’s right, Phoenix are god and now
that i know we don’t need a serpent tail again we
just need your feather.
I just stand there looking at them because I cant
talk yet til I change completely.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nice one Ozila, this piece can make a full seasonal movie

yes oh
Re: Witches And Wizards by Holluwaphlexy(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]this update are coming less than i expected,anxiously waiting for the next update
Re: Witches And Wizards by enambobo(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Ride on my broda.
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Nice update bro! grin
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2017
nkemdave:
Nice update bro! grin
tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2017
enambobo:
Ride on my broda.
ok
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
[color=#000099][/color]this update are coming less than i expected,anxiously waiting for the next update

light matter
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2017

eighty one

“I should kill you” said sheba as she hold Queen Olokun
neck with so much hatred.
“Relax calm down, take it easy now” I said.
She look at me for some minutes before she free
Queen Olokun, Olokun started coughing which shows
that Sheba really hold her tight,
Sheba stood up and look around, she walk to one
closest and took a cloth by herself, we all keep
looking at her surprisingly and after she finished
wearing her dress she turn to face us.
“Why are you all starring at me as if am a
stranger?”
We all turn our face to different directions, I walk
to where Queen Olokun sit still touching her neck, I
bend down and ask.
“so now what next?”
She look at me for some time and then turn her
face.
“You all should go and find a way to defeat your evil
mother and sister, me and Sheba will remain here and
look for a solution to save our town” she said.
“ Are you sure it’s okay leaving you and her alone?” I
asked.
“Yeah, she will calm down and beside i can handle her
anytime” she concluded and stand up, she walk to
Sheba and started talking to her, I face Tera and
Lucy and told them about the plan, they agreed not
that they have any other plan anyway, my men has
healed up already and they are ready for battle, I
know my men can’t just die like that they are very
strong men, that’s why Cao choose them.
We all come together and make a plan on how to
stop my evil family and how to save Lizzy without
hurting her or our baby, there is no way they can
stop her except me so we made a plan, first we need
to find where they are and then give them what
they want, of course they want war and that’s
exactly what we will give them, it is time to end
Eve once and for all, yes I can defeat Eve but how
can I kill my evil mother since she can’t be killed
with ordinary sword? Oh well I guess I have to make
one last journey before the battle begins or maybe
not, if I can remember correctly Queen Olokun once
told me she can create the dagger of hell and that
dagger can send anybody straight to hell, I hope she
still remember.
I walk to Queen Olokun where she face her altar
preparing something I don’t know, I don’t want to
disturb her so I stay calm and let her finish up
before saying anything, it looks like she will be here
for more than four hours so I left her to meet the
others, they have started preparing to leave already
while Queen Sheba still remain inside sitting down
alone, I wanted to go and talk to her but I kick
against it, she need sometime alone to get herself
back and I don’t want to provoke her.
Finally Queen Olokun finish her incantation and then I
walk straight to the altar to meet her, she sat on
the ground facing the altar and holding something,
when I get closer I saw the dagger on her hand, a
small red dagger with a round ball on the handle, the
ball keeps rotating like earth, she stood up and face
me.
“This is the dagger, I believe you know the danger
already and once you wield this dagger you can’t go
back, you must die after you finish your assignment”
she said looking at me straight in the eye.
“Yes, I understand and am aware of the danger” I
said.
“Good give me your hand” she took my right hand and
use the dagger to pierce me, she told me to open my
two hands as if I want to collect something, she put
the dagger on my hand and started saying some
incarnation, my blood went inside the dagger and then
my eyes change to something else, I started seeing
different things in round colours, they are many but
not too much.
“It’s done the red things you are seeing are the ones
you must banish back to hell starting with your
mother, once you mark them they will be visible for
you anywhere they are, you can sense them anywhere
they are and they can never escape you,
congratulations you just accept to be the agent of
death, take care of it and make sure you don’t
hesitate before sending them back to where they
came from” she said turning her back.
“Thank you, so where do we go from here now?” I
ask.
“Am done with you, my only work now is to restore
the town the way it was before and try to bring
back our people, that’s why I need Sheba, please find
your people and make sure you end everything because
if you can’t defeat them we can’t restore the city
back” she said.
“ We will do our best I promise” I said and took my
things, I walk out and saw my people waiting for me
there,
“Let’s start going” I said when I walk pass them.
We start our little journey back to the ship, and
when we get to the ship guess what happened, our
ship destroyed and our girls lying dead, they even left
some information for us saying.
“We are waiting for you, Ozila”

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:36am On May 07, 2017

eightytwo

The words were well written on our sinking ship they
successfully destroyed, we were shock because we
didn’t expect them to act this way, how did they
even know that we are here?
We check our friends but they are gone already, I put
my hand on my sad face, there is nothing we can do
to bring them since they are already dead.
“How did they know where we are”? I ask nobody in
particular as I lay on top my friends moaning their
death.
“ we will need to bury them and move on, the best
we can do to avenge their death is by winning this
battle” Lucy said.
“We can’t bury them here, they have love ones” I
added.
“How can you locate them when everywhere has been
destroyed? We don’t even know if their family are
still alive or not.” Said Lucy.
“Then we take them to your castle and bury them
there” I said.
“I hate to say this but taking them there will slow
us down, we need to focus on the mission at hand”
Tera said, walking round the ship.
“Am not going to abandon any of my people in an
unknown location” I concluded.
“Help me round them up, am taking them there
myself” I said to my men.
They help tie them and put them on the ship, we
first start work on the ship making sure it’s good
enough for long journey, when we finish we direct
our direction to Lucy castle to bury our dead
friends.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.