Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is This Halal And Acceptable? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This Halal And Acceptable? (655 Views)

The Love Charm (halal And Haram) / 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam / Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Halal And Acceptable? by topsyspice(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Salam aleikum to all my brothers and sisters in Islam on Nairaland.

May Allah accept all our fastings, duas and deeds as act if ibaadah. Ameen.

This is my first time of posting here.

Please, I would like to know if this is allowed.

The management of my place of work made this revolving loan for all staff with 5% interest rate for one and half years.

Now, I know interest is haram but because the rate is so little that it isn't affecting one's salary at the end of the month, I have been thinking of going for it but I am scared if Allah's injunctions.

They have already disbursed twice this year. I am thinking of going for the third but I really need to know for sure that I am still on the right track.

Jazakumllah khayran.
Re: Is This Halal And Acceptable? by remkul: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2016
topsyspice:
The management of my place of work made this revolving loan for all staff with 5% interest rate for one and half years.
Now, I know interest is haram but because the rate is so little that it isn't affecting one's salary at the end of the month, I have been thinking of going for it but I am scared if Allah's injunctions.
They have already disbursed twice this year. I am thinking of going for the third but I really need to know for sure that I am still on the right track.
Jazakumllah khayran.
walaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh. Dear sis, d fact dat d interest is so small dsnt make d interest halal. even if it s 0.001%, it s still haram. pls don't devour it. wallahu a'alam.

1 Like

Re: Is This Halal And Acceptable? by topsyspice(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Allahu Akbar! Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.
Re: Is This Halal And Acceptable? by remkul: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
topsyspice:
Allahu Akbar! Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.
u r wlcm sis
Re: Is This Halal And Acceptable? by ademoladeji(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2016
topsyspice:

Jazakumllah khayran.

Wa Alaekum Salam WaramatuLlah Wabarakatuh.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) warned that
consuming riba is one of the seven sins that doom a
person to Hell. (Bukhari and Muslim)

Riba is haram in all of its aspects, as the Prophet
(peace be upon him) said (Muslim), Allah has
cursed the one who consumes riba, the one who
gives it, the one who witnesses over it, and the
one who writes down the transaction.

Do not be of those whom Allah has cursed!

Shun Riba please

(1) (Reply)

2 Trees Become Tourist Attractions In Ogun After Arabic Inscription Mysteriously / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know / Shah Of Iran, Days Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.