Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto (62551 Views)

See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / Man Charged N953k By Mechanic After His Car Broke Down In Lekki Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Alanguru: 4:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
That's just waste of white paint/powder cheesy that car isn't secure that way.
go carry am na
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by princeuzzy: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2016
who d man eehp gan self mtweeeew :
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by seangy4konji: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2016
I know some people will say in some areas they will steal the car and so on and forth.

I pray to almighty GOd that you never fall under a spell of juju some day or some one close to you. If someone threatens you to beat you or use juju on you, you will run.

I have seen a boy of 14 years beating a man of 35 with a ring on the hand and every punch like this the man was going down and he was not drunk,(aluwo)there is a whip you tie around yor waist. It's called Anasare (I whip you once and you can run from here to Lagos without looking back thinking am still coming for you.there is a ring for dissapearance(Egbe) and another called (Ofe)of harm is about to happen ie accident,you will leave that spot immediately. But where you find yourself might not be favorable I e on top of a tree or inside a gutter but you will leave that spot untouched. There is something called (kanaako). This one is actual funny. For example you are going to mainland from island and the transport fare is 300 naira but you have just 100 naira.if you have that kanaako and you start trekking,in less than 10 minutes you will find yourself where you are going as the time taken will becomes short but when you sleep?the time taken/distance you will have to make up for it in your dream meaning while sleeping after,you will walk so teh sweat go deh Comot your body like pig for dream but at least mission accomplished earlier right?thia one is good for people who go for interview at embassy and there is hold up. Just kanaako and u r there in no time.

There is a charm called (maye ohun)you sha never go against anything I say. Sit sit. Stand stand. Go bring 10 million. Na 10 million. You wi even bring jaara and this one has a brother caled gbetu gbetu. Chai. I think this one works in such a way that now hole commanding,the spirit of the person might be dancing alingo in quilox while you don achieve or gotten all you want only to recover late. B forgotten how it works.

There is Eru(fear). This one is done mostly with the teeth of a lion,that canine teeth sharp one in fromt hanging around the neck. I dem do you correct?no matter the interviewer for a job application,as you enter the whole building,some people will just leave their desk and enter bathroom,they won't be able to even look into our eyes. It will be as if a lion or wild animal is in their midst.have you ever seen a younger animal stand I from of a lion an stare directly into his or her eyes?na that day that animal will leave this earth...facial hairs of wild animals.

You see this pic you are looking atanyone that enters that ring made around that car is gone for ever. I know kids of this generation,I some generation don't know anything cos na to chop and press mummy breast dem know.

It's the ring of death. When a lion is very hungry and desperate,I am not sure it's lions alone,they pee in a particular area maki got from a circle.or ring. Barricading that area.any animal that enters that circle ?choi. Eran loo. Yoruba people will understand this.

Mariwo laarin egun. Oro madiye(a small chick,small chicken)laarin asha(a sha is eagle)corn inside a bottle which a a chicken saw and hisses because it's impossible for the chicken to eat the corn inside the bottle. So as an eagle looking at a small chick and canot carry only for the eagle to hiss and fly away.

It's called mariwo.do not touch. The day a lady uses her eyes to see oro)diety I guess,oro takes her a way.

So not joke with your life because internet and Google has twisted your brain.

Be wise and always maintain yor lane if you want to live along.

No harm shall befall us ooo

Amen.

Great day.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MrBully: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
This man can't try this in a Nigerian ghetto grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MrBully: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
This man can't try this in a Nigerian ghetto grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MrBully: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MrBully: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MrBully: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by breakeven: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Uhmm!!. That is the only language those area boys will understand. grin grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by lomaxbien(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
This is "NATIVE ANTI THEFT SECURITY SYSTEM" grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by mackenzie007(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=MrPeterson post=46744528]Cross the line and start washing d car. [/quote confirm cheesy]
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Ajewealth123(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2016
mytime24:
Poverty tin angry

If na suv like dis1 wetin him fr do shocked
ba the real obatala, sango and amadioha u go see sitting down beside the car
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2016
maxti:
Dangerous region?
That's the best bet in keeping intruders away.Even better than police self.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by maxti: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Mekwen:
That's the best bet in keeping intruders away.Even better than police self.

Looking at the picture, I don't see anything depicting a broken down vehicle or a dangerous region. I see a vehicle parked at a compound.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
blackberlin:
Dustin powder. . . They will steal that car and draw baba sala's face inside the circle... they will even add tribal mark.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by NZAGHA(f): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Reading dis post in 3d format grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by calabardick(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
make him try am for lagos, he will only come back to see his juju there without his car
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by mattmogan88: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2016
ghetto ke, abeg dat place no resemble ghetto area o. see wall and neat house, abi OP na u just fake dis tin

I don dy suspect u oo
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Max24: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Real Charm don't need public stunt undecided
Kole Werk
Which one is real ?
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by bencarson007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Come try am for warri..when u come back only chalk u go see grin...AREA!!!

Bros you wrong small o...
Warri go carry him chalk join
Wetin dey bring that kind play na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.