Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

The meaning of human life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The meaning of human life (444 Views)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / What Is So Special About Human Life? / The Cycle Of The Human Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The meaning of human life by ubiR(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Our human life is more than being born, going to school, growing up, getting married, begetting our kind and then ultimately dying. If that's exactly why God placed us on this earth, then life is boring and completely meaningless. The old die, the young die, even new born babes who are yet to taste life all die without accomplishing what we call 'purpose'. From experience and understanding of the bible, our human life is more than been born and enjoying the goodies of life, we have same purpose. It involves our recognition of the One who created but was never created, who died that we might live again, we were placed here so that He can dispense His very life and being into us. He wants to come into man and make man God. Whatever good thing we have here on earth are privileges and not rights. He gave them so that our living here would be a happy one. Whether you live big or live small, the Lord wants it that way, whether u go through sufferings, its all for your transformation. Appreciate the Lord for whatever position you find yourself. People ask me why I don't act like I lost my 'seed' and I reply, "If God wanted me to have her, he would have done all to save her from the cruelty of man. All I have today is from the Lord, I haven't experienced what Job went through". I am a testimony.

(1) (Reply)

"Get Thee Up Into The High Mountain." / Church Distributes Sallah Food To Destitute, Idps, Others In Kaduna / If God Is Not Religious, Why Religions???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.