Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) (28950 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by iluvweed(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by CollinsColz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Too bad
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by refiner(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
THE MONTH OF JUNE 2016...

RIP SIR
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Alexk2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm... See biography ...
What succeeds a man after death is not really his wealth, children or any vain assests; it is simply the man's Character while alive.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by CollinsColz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
iluvweed:
shocked
you shock?
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by DeMekus: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ewoo.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by ganisucks(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
So all Lalasticala does now is to inform us of the dead. RIP to the judge
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
He looks like Obi ezekwesili in his first picture.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by DeMekus: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
RIP.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by CollinsColz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:
THE MONTH OF JUNE 2016...
RIP SIR
rip to him sha
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Israelfx2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lalasticlala I don't think it is good for you to recount his bad deeds. May his soul rest in perfect peace, amen.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by CollinsColz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
ahamonyeka:
He looks like Obi ezekwesili in his first picture.
you for say okonjo iweala
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by CollinsColz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
Lalasticlala I don't think it is good for you to recount his bad deeds. May his soul rest in perfect peace, amen.
that is part of the news na
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by zik4ever: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Don't know much about him but he and the commission he chaired, did a robust job on the 2001 crisis in Jos, Plateau State. It remains to be seen if Government will summon the courage to release the final report and the political will to implement its far reaching recommendations.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by 4nobody4every1: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Keneking:
Thank God for his life cry
sad
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Olibboy: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
modath:
Sahara Reporters, wowza!!!
Leave him to his creator to serve him his just desserts..
This recount of his misadventures , haba!! sad
Yolo
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by musquareni(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by bebe2(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
modath:

Sahara Reporters, wowza!!!

Leave him to his creator to serve him his just desserts..

This recount of his misadventures , haba!! sad

Really?

Death does not exonerate him of his evil deed.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Pinkieblue(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
That moment you call lalasticlala to push the topic to front page not knowing that lalasticlala is the op...

Lol.....

But seriously.....

I had nothing to say..... As I saw lalasticlala was the op..... I just knew it would hit front page.....
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by crazymommy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Lol.....

But seriously.....

I had nothing to say..... As I saw lalasticlala was the op..... I just knew it would hit front page.....

grin
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by eniba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
That moment you call lalasticlala to push the topic to front page not knowing that lalasticlala is the op...

the moment you scrolled up to confirm if actually lala is the op grin grin grin grin
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by mysticgal(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
ebig21:
This man too dey torment me for school. For exam you must quote the man in all aspects of law. Rip
If it's not niki tobi, it's nnemeka agu jsc. The worst is Lord Denning angry

Anyway vote Mysticgal (me) as Miss Nairaland 2016
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Soundmind(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by ebig21(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=mysticgal post=46754082]
If it's not niki tobi, it's nnemeka agu jsc. The worst is Lord Denning angry

I hate Lord Denning own pass. Everything for law he must have a contribution.
Sorry oo I am not eligible to vote. I don't have up to 300 post on nairaland
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by figure007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
At admin...must you report every death issue? All because of the incessant death rate you keep announcing death,I believe you even pray to see another death just in other to report it ....you celebrate good things and not bad pls....take note...God bless
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by perfectwazobia1: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
He was part of the conveners of SAY2000 @the national stadium Surulere. Saw him then with his entourage , I admired the judge office that day. RIP to him. Sahara reporter should keep shut and allow the man to rest.

It was explained that the cost of doing another presidential election was huge, and who will they have given the sit then? Buhari who under one year has put the country in a state of comatose ...Nigeria would have been worse than Zimbabwe now

3 Likes

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by mysticgal(f): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=ebig21 post=46754528][/quote]
No issues wink
How is today going
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by EmoBoy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
This was the man who gave us the 1999 constitution.

1 Like

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Jlow2: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
this june sef, r.i.p
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by 1shortblackboy: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sahara reporters mumu people mcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Crieff(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Rip

IRONY OF LIFE............living things cease to live at a time........while the things we term non living things tends to live forever.

Life is funny isn't it ?

Well, maybe it should have been"leaving things" and "non-leaving things".

RIP Milord, Honourable Justice Niki Tobi (Rtd). Heartfelt condolences to the family and friends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.