Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) (28949 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by JustCurious: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
He was part of the conveners of SAY2000 @the national stadium Surulere. Saw him then with his entourage , I admired the judge office that day. RIP to him. Sahara reporter should keep shut and allow the man to rest.

It was explained that the cost of doing another presidential election was huge, and who will they have given the sit then? Buhari who under one year has put the country in a state of comatose ...Nigeria would have been worse than Zimbabwe now

Yes! He reminds me so much of SAY! I screamed when I read the news. #JusticeNikkiTobi. #SleepOn.

In his words, 'as a Judge I have read so many books, but there is no book like the bible.'

it is inexhaustible.

1 Like

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
He delivered some sound judgement in his time. Rip to the great Judge, may your judgement be light before the eternal Judge

1 Like

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Sermwell(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
ebig21:
This man too dey torment me for school. For exam you must quote the man in all aspects of law. Rip
naso we see am oo my broda. Niki tobi evrywhere! cheesy cheesy
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Sermwell(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

If it's not niki tobi, it's nnemeka agu jsc. The worst is Lord Denning angry

Anyway vote Mysticgal (me) as Miss Nairaland 2016
Buh I prefer Niki tobi to Nnaemeka joor!
How much will u pay 4 my vote grin??
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by VagileVictor(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
May the soul of the jurist rest in the Lord.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by electrokcoi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
and the judge is going to be judged

any way
rip
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Ayokunle07(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
May the publishers of Sahara Reporters and the authors of this falsehood die miserable deaths if indeed any of the mischief concocted here about Justice Niki Tobi is false. RIP Justice Tobi.

1 Like

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by ellguapo: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chai, jsc niki tobi's definition of SOGA caused confusion in legal method back in first year. One of my most interesting moment as a law student. smiley
RIP your Lordship. His expertise on the dictates of the law is astounding

2 Likes

Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by glossy6(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Too many deaths this year. May God help us.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by ebig21(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

No issues wink
How is today going

Today is fine dear. How was the election. Have they counted the votes
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by DLioness(f): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ah! My Niki Tobi is dead ; anoda powerful supreme court justice after oputa. Who ar those writing rubbish abt him? He was a revolutionary Justice and nt corrupt.
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Parents should try as much as they can to provide for the needs of their children. And when I say this, I am not unaware or oblivious of the fact that some children are not satisfied even if their parents supply all their needs because of their insatiable growing and glowing gluttony for more and more, like Oliver Twist of literary fame.....niki tobi in mogaji v nigerian army (2004)..RIP sir
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by MXrep: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
A pioneer graduate of UNN in 1963
Re: Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.