Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (32173 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by kessling: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wetin concern me dia
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by UAE123(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
All these stories from cheap blogs changes nothing, even the bible itself states that in the last days their shall be antichrists in sheep clothing that would decieve the very elite.

It is a know fact that LUCKY IGBINEDION TENURE was the worst in edo with looting on massive scale. And one of the top 3 in nigeria's history by govs at that time.

It was so massive that luck himself admitted it and tryed to push the blame to tony anenih who he claimed he was remitting edo money to.

Ize iyamu was more active than mike ogiadome in that tenure, as it was him lucky saw as a bro and distanct relation.

99% of every scam lucky did was signed by the ize iyamu.

He tried to exonorate himself at a rally when he was in apc that the past was past.
If edo allows iyamu live instead of stoning him that should be enough but no he wants to be gov.

If he had any integrity why didnt he resign then for gross incompetence.

He fell out with anenih and couldnt stand not been picked during the osubor time. He went to apc thinking he could get respect but adams respects no man. He switched back to pdp and has been contraditing his selfish self.
If indeed he has no questionable character what is the need of paying blogs and people to pacify their views on who you truly are.

Ize iyamu cannot run away from his shadows and the tag of LUCKY IGBINEDION STOOGE AND BIDDER remains intact
It is a known fact that pastor Ize Iyamu worked under the worst governor to have ever ruled a state in Nigeria during the wasted two terms of 8 years that Lucky Igbinedion mis rule the state first as CHIEF OF STAFF & later as SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT. So he his part of the problems the state has & not the solution.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by prinsam30: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
All these stories from cheap blogs changes nothing, even the bible itself states that in the last days their shall be antichrists in sheep clothing that would decieve the very elite.

It is a know fact that LUCKY IGBINEDION TENURE was the worst in edo with looting on massive scale. And one of the top 3 in nigeria's history by govs at that time.

It was so massive that luck himself admitted it and tryed to push the blame to tony anenih who he claimed he was remitting edo money to.

Ize iyamu was more active than mike ogiadome in that tenure, as it was him lucky saw as a bro and distanct relation.

99% of every scam lucky did was signed by the ize iyamu.

He tried to exonorate himself at a rally when he was in apc that the past was past.
If edo allows iyamu live instead of stoning him that should be enough but no he wants to be gov.

If he had any integrity why didnt he resign then for gross incompetence.

He fell out with anenih and couldnt stand not been picked during the osubor time. He went to apc thinking he could get respect but adams respects no man. He switched back to pdp and has been contraditing his selfish self.
If indeed he has no questionable character what is the need of paying blogs and people to pacify their views on who you truly are.

Ize iyamu cannot run away from his shadows and the tag of LUCKY IGBINEDION STOOGE AND BIDDER remains intact

my guy you just spoke my mind, lucky really recklessly demoralize Edo State to the bastardized level, people dont know a thing about EDO State yet they spew rubbish from their Anuss, he called himself pastor yet he was in the mist of Corruption at that time, I'm not supporting any of them but definitely not that man who called himself a pastor
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by blackprowler: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
African apes! We will never develop as long as this is the kind of minds we have. If I were to preach what democracy should look like, mumu people will say I'm completely lost and out of touch with reality. The mumu electorate are the main culprits. Such BLACK people!
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
I PERSONALLY HATE LIES. WHAT TYPE OF USELESS STORY IS THIS. PLS DNT LET THIS MAN LOSS MY VOTE BC OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by nnamokenna(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oyind17:
Is osho not corrupt

But "osho" does not, and has never claimed to be a pastor.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by saintdennis(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anybody I. Repeat anybody who casts his/her vote for PDP IN edo state is an ungrateful basterd.

Let us assume this fictional story is true, then is POI telling us that PDP godfathers are saints who gave him their gov ticket with no strings attached?

Vote PDP and see as our women start flooding Italy again while our men decide they don't wanna get education again.

I really can't understand how anyone who tasted lucky tenure will want the esama to become the top godfather in the state again
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Refino(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
For me I will always prefer a change in govt.there is something good about a change. It's good to have some good roads n nice looking schools but frankly speaking who dem really help? Where are d jobs, such gross degree of unemployment in d state except through d back door is very uncomfortable for me.
I had to migrate wt my family even as medical practitioner to get cool job in northern Nigeria, tho I wish to b back.I don't mind a change gaskiya. I prefer a man with a deep sense of d divine from which pure love,ideas n resources can emanate.
Abeg change is constant
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by greatwin100: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
@tippytop.u re nt an edolite. In fact u re been sponsored by PDP. Oga let's talk of wat u can see and leave those useless story of ur.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by yesir: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Very long article but I've highlighted the part you shouldn't miss.

http://www.naijacenter.com/editorital/columnist/the-real-reason-pastor-ize-iyamu-fell-out-with-oshiomhole/
Blogger , I how much were you paid for this junk gigs?
You have 4got that this same pastor left PDP to APC and from APC to PDP.... maybe next Kowa or labour.
He has an hidden agenda not ideology.
This same man ruled with igbinedion for good 8yrs, I what was his achievement? PDP IS DEAD AND BURRIED IN EDO STATE..... PERIOD, OBA KHA TO KPE 'RE, ISE
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by yesir: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Nosu(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please help me check the details of the following user accounts

Onyeochejohn
TCD
Seeeeeee
Level10

These accounts were created today, this person is an APC media propagandist.

I am an Edolite and I am also on ground. APC has lost this one.

I am too sure, quote me after September 10
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by yesir: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blogger , I how much were you paid for this junk gigs?
You have 4got that this same pastor left PDP to APC and from APC to PDP.... maybe next Kowa or labour.
He has an hidden agenda not ideology.
This same man ruled with igbinedion for good 8yrs, I what was his achievement? PDP IS DEAD AND BURRIED IN EDO STATE..... PERIOD, OBA GHA TO KPE 'RE, ISE, UMOGUN GHA TO KPE' RE, ISE....
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Nosu(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016

Onyeochejohn
TCD
Seeeeeee
Level10

And they are many more on this thread, I don't have their time

Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by sammhi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
if EFCC start hunting Iyamu. them it is obvious the story is true.....
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Taryur3(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cnt read all...too long for me...I wish PDP best of luck in the election
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by muganbo1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Are you from the brown roof republic young girl?
go ask ur fada @ home mumu
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Seeeeeeee: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
muganbo1:
go ask ur fada @ home mumu
Hahahahahahahaha laughing @ your stupidity.. Kwantinu
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by level10: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nosu:

Onyeochejohn
TCD
Seeeeeee
Level10

Lol...there goes a confused man.Fighting the unknown..well I am more Edo dan u,more PDP dan u,more pro POI dan u,even more nairaland dan u!!!!!!!
POI lives beside me at UgborGRa..i ve hadDirect meetings with him countlessly ..
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by intruder15(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
PDP IS NIGER DELTA, NIGER DELTA IS PDP.... GOD BLESS THE OIL-RICH REGION!

wat i hate most is people forming loyalist to a party dat gave dem nothing in terms of develppment. Or do u wanna compare development in edo state during apc tenure nd pdp tenure? They no be mates. Make una wake up. Pdp south south my foot. lipsrsealed
Seeeeeeee:
PDP IS NIGER DELTA, NIGER DELTA IS PDP.... GOD BLESS THE OIL-RICH REGION!

wat i hate most is people forming loyalist to a party dat gave dem nothing in terms of develppment. Or do u wanna compare development in edo state during apc tenure nd pdp tenure? They no be mates. Make una wake up. Pdp south south my foot.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Seeeeeeee: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
intruder15:

wat i hate most is people forming loyalist to a party dat gave dem nothing in terms of develppment. Or do u wanna compare development in edo state during apc tenure nd pdp tenure? They no be mates. Make una wake up. Pdp south south my foot. lipsrsealed

wat i hate most is people forming loyalist to a party dat gave dem nothing in terms of develppment. Or do u wanna compare development in edo state during apc tenure nd pdp tenure? They no be mates. Make una wake up. Pdp south south my foot.
PDP IS NIGER DELTA, NIGER DELTA IS PDP... GOD BLESS THE OIL RICH REGION!
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by ahamonyeka(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
All na wash.
Dem don dey deceive edo people.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Onogiede(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abuleoshi:
A pastor indeed. Why is his nick name kpelebe? Ize Iyamu is a bad and corrupt man. Tell me where he worked before he came into politics and became super rich to have a house beside Esama's house, where cars are parked on the wall inside the garage with car hangers. We know him well. E no go win!
go boil beans my guy, ur one vote is so inconsequential to POI,..Niger Delta is for PDP
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by ALAYORMII: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Why is all this coming out now when its almost time for election.

They are all thieves
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by 4rmthewest(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by owanedo: 2:28am On Jun 21, 2016
what a childish write up. any body who witness lucky igbenedion administration in edo state doesn't need a prophet or babalawo to tell him who was running the show. The so - called pastor was practically more visible than even the deputy governor mike ogiedohme. he and his god father luckyigbenedion fell out with tony Anineh thier over all god father and he jump ship to ACN while was neither here nor there. in APC he wanted to control the entire party structure but he met a brick in the person of Oshomole who understand the game more than him. prior to Oshomole second coming, he battled had to stop Pius Odubu from running with Oshomole for the second time, rather pushing himself forward for his replacement. Osho saw his political calculations and stood his ground to run without Odubu, the beginning of the crack in their relationship. he couldnt stand the heat after Oshomole allowed Odubu to deal with him in their ward congress election, having lost all the offices to Odubus camp. so mr tiptop or waitin thrm dey call you, stop propaganda that is too obvious.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by WELOADEDceo: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2016
This epistle is tedious. May the better candidate win. My assumption is that once again its Hobson's choice from poor quality, but thank God for democracy.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by sunch(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lieeeees in broad day. light. Cant you see ur unimaginable stupid minded lie.
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by MrBully: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Crooks
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by MrBully: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Crooks - both of them
Re: The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole by MrBully: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State / Nwamaka Maduchukwu Dies In Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.