Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (72303 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Perfectionist11: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
After 19 years??..morally the whites aren't better than the blacks.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by SUPOL(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

U can give d life to Christ.
I guess dat shld be svc in uniport
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by TruthHurts1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Can you blame him? Who wants to be associated with a nation of corrupt, fraudulent, incompetent people who can't even run their useless country. Electricity 0, Health care 0, Security 0, Education 0. And yet they want respect from outsiders as if respect doesn't have to be earned.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by mikron(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
[s]hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.[/s]

[s]All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying[/s].
this is not neccessary
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by busyfishing(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

you made me laugh to bed.thanks a lot.A vocation in stand up comedy wouldn't be a bad idea at all
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by saasala(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

Fiction, right?
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
great
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Elxandre(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This was my story except that my white father in law died 16 years after marrying his daughter and he never met any of our children.

And guess what? We lived maybe 15 miles apart.

I do credit him though for staying the course of his conviction but ne met his match in me.

I partly blame my divorce on this fact.

But he's dead now so it doesn't matter anymore. I just wished that he met the only grandchildren he had before he died. I feel that he robbed my children of a grandfather.
Uncle why didn't you carry them to meet your Papa na? grin
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Elxandre(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Seriously, if it was me, I wouldn't bother to meet the man ever! Sadistic racist!

I wouldn't even marry anyone not consented to by the parents sef.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by pretty16(f): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Beautiful Family. But the woman's father na wa ooo. Rejecting the man, and then Grandkids Thank God he had a change of heart.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Onogiede(m): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Oh God my father provide this kind lady as wife for me,..am so Waiting chai what a true Love
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Ohiku4all(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2016
hope the dude no be scam sha...
Fear 9ja dude, dey can be dangerious.......
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Shym3xx: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2016
This just shows that white people and racism are like siamese twins and a lot of white yanks will never move beyond Jim Crow era. I thought some clowns on here said white people aren't like this to Africans...and they only have problems with AAs, no? This guy must be some AA guy that adopted Yoruba name and got deported to Nigeria then. grin

themosthigh:

In as much as you made some wrong choices - I like ya story. I'm a big fan of the underdog story, especially when all the odds are stacked against you and, you had to go against all odds to achieve greatness/success. And it's always sweeter when you've to cheat death in the process and be in situations where most would've given up on life. However, you kept fighting with ya blood, sweat, and tears like a warrior - till you're able to move to better space. When you're like that: nothing will ever be able to break you again in life.

Also, to have a loyal woman who's a ride or die chic next to you in ya battles - you can't ask for a better bond than that. Proud of you. Salute to you and ya missus.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by 4rmthewest(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow dats gud

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by 8BitGee(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
This is great. Perhaps I should approach that Scottish hen at work. She's really beautiful cry
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Elxandre:

Uncle why didn't you carry them to meet your Papa na? grin

Which kin talk be dis, it's not my portion in Jesus name.

My papa passed away when I was in grammar school grin

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by GooseBaba: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Can you blame him? Who wants to be associated with a nation of corrupt, fraudulent, incompetent people who can't even run their useless country. Electricity 0, Health care 0, Security 0, Education 0. And yet they want respect from outsiders as if respect doesn't have to be earned.

What have you been smoking...? I guess they're not racists towards AA...

How did you correlate racism with mismanagement of governance..

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Praise thy Lord!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by tomdon(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:

worisdis?
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by BrosMayowa(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Womanitarian:
Dumbest post ever on NL!Lady take a bow

As in eh!! Really Dumb and stupid

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by MoneyGreen(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.
stewpeed in thought

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by BrosMayowa(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm
maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.
All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.
You sure say you get brain for head like this? Very dumb post

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by remikunle: 12:49am On Jun 21, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by remikunle: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2016
I reserve my comment[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by fexti: 1:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by fexti: 1:12am On Jun 21, 2016
remikunle:
I reserve my comment[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Na so
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by fexti: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2016
pretty16:
Beautiful Family. But the woman's father na wa ooo. Rejecting the man, and then Grandkids Thank God he had a change of heart.

Ye
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by musa56(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm,,epic!!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by amahthelma(f): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2016
[/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]Wow! Am really happy for them........wish them luck
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by push23: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2016
grin

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Torrent downloads just got easier using offcloud
One of the main benefits to users is that they can add torrents from work, school or on the road. After the torrent is downloaded to Offcloud’s server the files can be downloaded to a local computer or synced to Google Drive, Dropbox or an FTP server.

Once the files are synced people can access or play the files directly from the cloud, since Dropbox and Google Drive support online streaming for various media formats.
https://offcloud.com/?=1034c8de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.