Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (72321 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Beautiful pair
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by push23: 1:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by 19naia(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2016
$-Naira exchange rate has skyrocketed now, thats why the old Oyino man is finally ready to accept the Nigerian and take his dollars to Nigeria to spend like a king. shocked

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by mrslimib(m): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Good for dem
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 21, 2016
belloabd1914:
FP material, only wish there was snake discussion in between.
Y Una Dey Always Call Snake 4 Lala Nah
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by dmola(m): 3:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.

i,hope ur planing to marry an oyinbo....yeye dey smell...walk outta thread
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by dshawn(m): 3:36am On Jun 21, 2016
" Loyalty"
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Pamelayoung: 3:51am On Jun 21, 2016
AnointedG:
A three years old boy walked over a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in d doctor's office ......
He inquisitively asks the lady '' why is your stomach so big? ''
she replied, I'm having a baby '
with big eyes, he asked '' is d baby in your stomach?
She said'' he sure is''
The little boy with a puzzled look,asked,
if it is a good baby?
She said ''oh,yes it's a real good baby
with a even more surprised and shocked look he asked '' then why did you swallow him?''
if u were d lady what would be ur answer.
Gud evening pals. grin

I will say God put it there
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Pamelayoung: 3:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Thank God he was still alive to meet them, he wud have died in his stubbornes and hardheartedness.
Kudos to the amiable couple!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.
hmmm...is your popsi whitey?
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by sokera: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2016
This is true love , not those idiots marry grandmama becUse of visa ...
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by 3kay945(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2016
ameezy:
grin mean while a serious accident just happened in England some arsenal fans were involved
Its a pity though only few died cry

You sick small o grin

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by DeRay98(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2016
figure007:
The person I would give kudos to is the woman....whites doesn't really care as such,if it's another woman she would have left the man after being deported not to talk of now coming to.Nigeria with him before.going back...it's not easy like that..the woman tried

You're right, when white women love a man, even across races they go all the way. But African-American women? to follow an African husband home to Africa? It's easier for Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle.
Apart from Charlie Boy, whose wife is equally as crazy, I don't know of any other such couple in Nig.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2016
true love knows no barrier
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2016
true love knows no barrier or boundaries
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Izontubo(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2016
This white lady is a rear specie of white women...deciding to join her husband in naija after he was deported speaks a lot...and even deciding to stick to her husband despite the fact her father never accepted their union....her actions are both stern and commendable...

This is a loyal wife,....
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Cammo: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2016
The Americans the hypocrite us try to imitate are the weirdest living things on planet earth.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Cammo: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Cammo: 6:00am On Jun 21, 2016
17 years. Quite amazing!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by MrBully: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by MrBully: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by MadCow1: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Jolsnow:
After 19years?! Some parents can be so selfish.

I don't blame him too much, he is a racist and was probably raised that way. It took him time but he finally came around.

What of Nigerian tribalist parents who disown their kids for marrying from the "wrong" tribe and stick with it till death?

5 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by hardbody: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
DeRay98:

You're right, when white women love a man, even across races they go all the way. But African-American women? to follow an African husband home to Africa? It's easier for Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle.
Apart from Charlie Boy, whose wife is equally as crazy, I don't know of any other such couple in Nig.

Your scope is very limited. 2 of my uncles married oyinbos. They did not only follow them back to Nigeria, one of them coined the phrase about my uncle, i will sink or swim with xxxx. They stayed in Biafra all through the war, even when Britain sent planes to lift their citizens she said she believed in her husbands cause and will stick with him. Needless to say she cooks all manner of igbo soups, ties all the wrappers and speaks fragments of igbo language. The other wife.....

.....same romantic line.

The only danger is that our cousins have no plans of coming back to papa land

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by wasiu22: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Have seen a lot of pretty ladies who have the dream of being in the
media get rejected for the single reason of having their face disfigured
by their parent ignorantly and i see a lot of people crying for help....call 234817235120 or whatsapp to order for Tribal mark removal
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by willo4eva(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm... I'm happy for that. And talking more about relationships, follow this hot thread too => http://www.kamalsbase.com/696/does-age-matter-in-a-relationship
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by uzolexis(f): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2016
numericalguy:

Stupeed idiot.
Your father also has a bad reputation since he's Nigerian.
What she said don't make sense and i don't subscribe to it but I hope you get this outraged when NL guys say the same thing about Nigerian girls cos they say it every time. Nigerian girls have been degraded and insulted countless times by NL guys and I dont see any of you guys getting outraged as you are now about what she wrote.

An example is quoted below as if 9ja girls can't love as well.....

Skelewu:
This is the kinda wife I need; the kind that stands by you through thick and thin. Faithful, loyal, steadfast.

Only a white lady is capable of such. If they love you, they love you whole-heartedly.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by nairalandchris: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:

Maybe......I have no regrets for my life and have never hurt an innocent person..still I fear neither death of punishment cause I know that my role model is Yahweh of the Old Testament..
I believe in an eye for an eye and I never forgive an enemy neither do I forget a friend...I give you back what you give me

I am a passive reader on nairaland. As I read your post today, i became curious and I decided to look more into your posts. As a pastor I feel it is necessary to just clear up some few issues I saw you misunderstood.
1. God gave moses 10 commandments, and no other commandments. moses was the one who wrote most of the laws of Israel, and it was soothing for their dispensation at that time. For the ten commandment said " Thou shalt not kill" it didn't mention your friends or enemy. And I tell you, it includes your enemy. God said in Ezekiel 33, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked.
2. the law in the bible is divided into 3 parts: the law of God ( which is the ten commandments) it is perfect and complete. and it can be summed in one sentence, love your neighbor as yourself, 2. the law of the prophet ( which is moses), and 3. the traditions of the Elders, like hands and feet washing, etc
Jesus said, it is SAID eye for and eye...... but I say unto you, if you are slapped in the right turn the left. He didn't say God said, he said, it is said.
The people asked Jesus about divorce and he said God doesn't permit divorce for whatever reason. so they asked him why did moses let us divorce and wrote it in the law. He answered them saying for the wickedness of their hearts. I have many things to say to you, but I am very busy.
If you want to engage more tell me I will write you. May the Lord open your eyes.
Thanks.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by figure007(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2016
redcliff:

Your post already shows youve never travelled out before. You are in no position to make this statement if you have not dated a white woman before. So #hush
ohhh we could see you've travelled the whole world....and your travelling out what has it added to humanity if I may ask? Am entitled to my own opinion and it's none of your biz okay? Dey form one thing.....
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by figure007(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2016
figure007:
ohhh we could see you've travelled the whole world....and your travelling out what has it added to humanity if I may ask? Am entitled to my own opinion and it's none of your biz okay? Dey form one thing.....

Must you travel out before you know about other races? When we see things and read things and watch things ..... And we know about whites when it comes to relationship .....
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Elxandre(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Which kin talk be dis, it's not my portion in Jesus name.

My papa passed away when I was in grammar school grin
Lmao grin

Sorry about that..... smiley
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
This woman, Crystal Owonubi, was interviewed by SR a couple years ago... video is on youtube. She came to Nigeria and stayed in Jos with the hubby during that Jos crisis. She became a born again christian in Nigeria as well

That woman's interview is one of the most inspirational talk for any young single in this age of divorce and money issues to digest. Its easy for millionaire wives to tell you why marriage works and bla bla bla... but for a struggling young woman to leave her country for an unfamiliar bush in Nigeria...

I think it will be worth your MB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHYRgjdrR5w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.