Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. (835 Views)

Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! / Seun,lalasticlala And Other Mods,ban This Character Donwale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
I have come to realise that most people were not allow to vote because they have less than 300 comments.
They are lots of handles who registered since 2010 that fall in this category. Some might not have time to comment. These are people who only read topics on front page. Some are busy that they don't have time to comment, some don't like to comment. I for one, have gone 2 months without commenting not that I was banned, no! I didn't have the interest to do so.

CHANGE OF TIME.

Why not change/shift the time from either 6am to 10am then close it till 7pm before opening it till 11pm then lock it for the day?

There are people who are busy, sime are business people, some are working class. You have people who work in industries, this people do go on shift (night and day).

When you change or shift the time am sure these set of people will be able to vote.

In the case of checking for invalid votes, I hope you guys do a thorough job. I know it is not easy.

I wish you guys best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by funnynation(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wanted to voted in the morning but the Thread is locked and I checked back this evening, it was closed.. Ok na..

@Nairaland official comedian
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
funnynation:
I wanted to voted in the morning but the Thread is locked and I checked back this evening, it was closed.. Ok na..

@Nairaland official comedian

I fall among of those who are busy.

I might be lucky to vote tomorrow.
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
You can kindly drop your suggestion here cool.
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is well....
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
slyIsaac:
It is well....

maybe they might look into the points rise above.
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Dygeasy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dude, about the time, we still a had over 1,000 votes today so what are you saying?

And anyone who doesn't like commenting should as well pass on the contest thread. Can y'all ever be satisfied? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by rosy4u(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda also invited me to vote buh was locked

when i arrived
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
rosy4u:
Laveda also invited me to vote buh was locked

when i arrived

Voting continues tomorrow, check back between the hours of 10am-6pm
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
rosy4u:
La veda also invited me to vote buh was locked

when i arrived

Yeah was locked by 6pm cry

Tomorrow is another day, please do well to come online at noon.. smiley

Will still mention you..
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by rosy4u(f): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
skarlett:

Voting continues tomorrow, check back between the hours of 10am-6pm

Ok dear, thanks for d info kiss
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
You guys should pls!!! this wont add five naira to your bank accounts.
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by rosy4u(f): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah was locked by 6pm cry

Tomorrow is another day, please do well to come online at noon.. smiley

Will still mention you..

Ok babe smiley
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
rosy4u:

Ok dear, thanks for d info kiss

You're welcome bae kiss

Just remember the format is:

I vote lanicky

Cc:NLjega
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by Laveda(f): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
rosy4u:

Ok babe smiley

kiss
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by FTbomb(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:
Dude, about the time, we still a had over 1,000 votes today so what are you saying?

And anyone who doesn't like commenting should as well pass on the contest thread. Can y'all ever be satisfied? undecided
are you indirectly saying that miss nairaland contest is meant for the jobless and noisy youths of nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by 4rmthewest(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dygeasy:

oga do something about dat ur 300+ posts rule abeg.
Re: Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Hey I'm New. / WOW!!! You Won’t Believe What This Popular Nigerian Actor Did / HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.