Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) (812 Views)

Desmond Elliott's Constituency Office Raided By Thieves (photos) / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Goldenzeneth: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is really serious! A man whose car broke down in Zambia has taken extraordinary measures to secure his costly car the African way. He went traditional by using ‘African Juju’ and pot to discourage anyone from trying to steal it.

Though the “Juju” is fake..Apparently, He just put the “Juju” there to scare off thieves.. Lol, See How He Captioned The Photos below:

Last night my car developed a fault and could not move.. My Komboni is full of petty thieves.. I knew I will find my car
To continue
Click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/see-how-man-used-juju-to-secure-his-car.html

1 Share

Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Florblu(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yinmu!Thank God instead. If you like carry Amadioha sit down beside the car,naija thieves go steal the two.
Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 21, 2016
sandoski i see u
Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
sandoski i see u

Bros morning,

Aw r u

Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros morning,

Aw r u
good morning to you too, and im very fine, u woke up early today, how was ur sleep?
Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
good morning to you too, and im very fine, u woke up early today, how was ur sleep?

I woke up to prepare breakfast for Smellymouthwinkcheesy

My night was PEACEFUL....

Urs

(1) (Reply)

Trending G-wagon Story Debunked, Here’s What Really Happened / Rick Ross Signs Rapper From Viral Freestyle To MMG / Mavins Singer Reekado Banks Shares Epic Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.