Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Check My Pic And And Make A Wish - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish (17896 Views)

Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by machebechika: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by slickzempire: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
GET YOUR PARTNER LONGING FOR YOU. 
While we love using beauty products to enhance what we've already got, we're also not against a tweak here or camouflage there to help those things we're not so thrilled by. But, what about a fragrance that promises to make you more attractive to those around you? A scent that make men and women on the street instantly fall in love with you? 
At SLICKZEMPIRE, we offer u our APHRODISIAC designers oil perfumes, that lasts wayyyy longer all day every day,therefore using the power of smell to help attract ur partner or people to you. Works like magic! We have over 100 designers oil fragrances. Available in 30ml plus 2 free 5ml sample of a different fragrance. Call or whatsapp Barbra on 08033490726 for more details

Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by Brils(f): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
just 5k..things are hard here in school.
Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by sammir12(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Number 9 please
Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 07, 2017
enshi:
Below is a list for every thing I can offer both online and offline.... Pls pick
I want to pick 9, but then I realised that I would be greedy. Then I remembered that a friend of mine needs 3K to purchase a form. His career depends on it. Would u make my wish? Please!
Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by enshi(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I want to pick 9, but then I realised that I would be greedy. Then I remembered that a friend of mine needs 3K to purchase a form. His career depends on it. Would u make my wish? Please!

I am sorry, but this thread is down already
Re: Check My Pic And And Make A Wish by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2017
enshi:

I am sorry, but this thread is down already
I know lol!
But u offered.
My friend really need the money before 20th of this month. We would always remember ur help

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / 101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You” / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.