Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (35825 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / 2016/2017 University of Jos Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by peter1994(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Lotta looks very unauthentic to me.

No School logo, no address eg from the office of the CSO or Registra. Na wa o
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
dayosweetness:
u no get sense
You are a BASTARD
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Skelewu:

How daft can you get! So cos you didn't see the name of a southwesterner that means you rock? So northerners don't rock, cos all the names there are northern names, right?

My guy, you need a brain resetting smack on the head.
You are STUPID
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Zedoo(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
I only came here to check names and was happy there's no South Westerner among them....
WE ROCK

Poo...oolish tribalist.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Zedoo:

Poo...oolish tribalist.
Your stupidity has no part 2
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Damsonkc:
I can understand the expulsion part, but banning them from entering the school is over the top, to me. Are they criminals?
That is what we call enforcement of discipline so that sanity can begin to return to our higher institution of learning.
If you ask me, It is a welcome development wink
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2016
mezynaija:
Five (5) students of University of Jos has been found guilty of committing offences ranging from examination misconduct to being a member of unregistered associations in the University have been expelled. Their expulsion was confirmed by the University Management after due process which included appearance before the Students’ Disciplinary Committee.

ALSO READ: Ekiti State University Dismiss 24 Students For Misconduct - Check Out List

Below are their names:

1. Gardina Samuel Musa

2. Aliyu Hadiza

3. Adamu Mohammed Idris

4. Akor Gift llbaye

5. Joseph EphraimAchimugu

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/university-of-jos-dismissed-5-students.html
Damsonkc:
I can understand the expulsion part, but banning them from entering the school is over the top, to me. Are they criminals?
That is what we call enforcement of discipline so that sanity can begin to return to our higher institution of learning.
If you ask me, It is a welcome development wink
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tammyboy1(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
I only came here to check names and was happy there's no South Westerner among them....
WE ROCK
tribalistic FOOL
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by sammykari99(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Resources wasted after all the investment by there parents ,too bad
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
tammyboy1:
tribalistic FOOL
Say that to your Mom
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Princepoint(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
...pure wickedness... Must dey display their pishure

Go yabetech go see

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK

Imbecility at its peak
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by sunnyside16(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016
.............and they have to publish their pictures, insanity of the highest order from the school management. If their crimes was belonging to associations and examination malpractices, then t hey should sue the school authorities. Nonsense.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by sniperr007(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK

Pple like u r d problem we have in dis country? Wat benefit has ur so called SW done for u.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK
[size=33pt]i feel u bro[/size]
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2016
kellygrin:
expell? haha..we never know the whole truth this persons might be fighting for the right of other students...the authority only use this against the entitie.....we never can tell...corruption everywhere

Thanks ....

Unijos is good at that ..Very corrupt institution

They expel leaders of student associations when they clamour for their rights and entitlement. ..

Even the medical practitioners in the university teaching hospital is also suffering from the politics in that university admin system ...

I have never seen any northerner as greedy as the ones in unijos leadership group ..

Big shame. .. (am an alumna but I can tell u categorically that unijos is fantastically corrupt )

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by micodon(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK

After you tell me the whites are racist?
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by bryton2shot(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Game over.. ..start frm stage 1
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by MightyFortress: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK

I am sorry that I have to say this but you are just so stupid, you and the fools who liked your post!!!! Silly, tribalistic bigots!!!!
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by kenoz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tens4real(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK
you miserable ignoramus and tribalistic bigot
it is because of people like you that Nigeria is not moving forward!!!
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK
Mumu
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sempumping:

Thanks ....

Unijos is good at that ..Very corrupt institution

They expel leaders of student associations when they clamour for their rights and entitlement. ..

Even the medical practitioners in the university teaching hospital is also suffering from the politics in that university admin system ...

I have never seen any northerner as greedy as the ones in unijos leadership group ..

Big shame. .. (am an alumna but I can tell u categorically that unijos is fantastically corrupt )
Haba ma'am. I dint know nobody but I gained admission for the most competitive course on campus. Too bad ujay hurts some students without apologies and I hope you haven't been hurt already. Proudly jossite.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
WE ROCK
Like u knw wot am here to check
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Efriday1:

Haba ma'am. I dint know nobody but I gained admission for the most competitive course on campus. Too bad ujay hurts some students without apologies and I hope you haven't been hurt already. Proudly jossite.

Good luck. ..I wish u the best

I hope u 'll be proud at the end of your course ..

They didn't hurt me ...I only spent extra 2yrs cos of the school politics and crisis ,though I graduated a good grade but where has that taken me?

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Like u knw wot am here to check
Issorite
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
chilet4cici:
Mumu
Thats your surname
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
tens4real:
you miserable ignoramus and tribalistic bigot
it is because of people like you that Nigeria is not moving forward!!!
Idiot, blame your govt for the non growth of Nigeria.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
MightyFortress:

I am sorry that I have to say this but you are just so stupid, you and the fools who liked your post!!!! Silly, tribalistic bigots!!!!
If you are vexed you can go and commit suicide. Afterall you are USELESS
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
micodon:

Tell me why my comment is racist.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
micodon:

Tell me why my comment is racist or you keep shut forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.