Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (35832 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / 2016/2017 University of Jos Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
micodon:

After you tell me the whites are racist?
Tell me why my comment is racist or you keep shut forever.
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tens4real(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
Idiot, blame your govt for the non growth of Nigeria.
you are a fool!!!
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2016
tens4real:
you are a fool!!!
And what are you? A BASTARD
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tens4real(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
amzee:
And what are you? A BASTARD
am sure u don't know the meaning of that son of a bitchhh
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Kaywai773: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
jus 5....com unilorin mak u c as dm dy paste lik 20names...rily feel 4 dm though but hnstly na d small no dm b dy supris me sha undecidedjus 5....com unilorin mak u c as dm dy paste lik 20names...rily feel 4 dm though but hnstly na d small no dm b dy supris me sha
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by MightyFortress: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by MightyFortress: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
amzee:

If you are vexed you can go and commit suicide. Afterall you are USELESS
Na your father dey useless, you bloody spawn of a diseased harlot!!! Simple correction, you cant receive, coming here to type trash with those condemned fingers of yours!!!
Nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.