Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband (51428 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by yakubuadeiza(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
kikies:
Atleast some nice girls,if dem no get Moni,dem dey drop kpomo for u to chop........not some stingy mfs........stingy as f, na to collect dem sabi,ordinary n*pple* sef man no go see draw grin

hahahahahaha..

muda yoka!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by BALLOSKI: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
money talks. they got money.
gloria, good morning. I have a candidate in the contest i'd like you to vote, please. She's ivyy . I'd call u when the vote commences .
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by BALLOSKI: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will buy mine a ride a jet a chopper nd an island tongue tongue
that's true.

Beautiful people support beautiful people.

Vote for ivyy pls in the miss nairaland contest .
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by solpat(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
This is a kind of gift that can make someone speak in tongues. Rakatapaleko shokototeribarado gringringrin

Hmmmm...... it is well
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by BALLOSKI: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Fake news without link posted to ridicule Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Larryfest(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Waoo!! Baba God na beg i dey beg pls give me my own wife not another man's own...
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by henrygale(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
And if this woman talks about gender equality,i'll gladly listen! shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by halfricanadian(f): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Temmytea70:

You got me confused, use the punctuation mark.

Hai hai captain
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by halfricanadian(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
BALLOSKI:
that's true.

Beautiful people support beautiful people.

Vote for ivyy pls in the miss nairaland contest .

Alryt o
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kennycalls(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
just wondering the kinds of investments he's made on her
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kennycalls(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
just wondering the kinds of investments he would av made on her
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Fryzi(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Ma concern is, are d girls learning??
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by amtaken(f): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
I would only feel bad if I was actually broke.

Hehehehehehehehehe.

Back to sender!
kevinberry:
broke ass girl,you are so broke you couldn't even click on the link
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Temmytea70(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hai hai captain

Very humble personality grin grin
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by amtaken(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Was there any link there prior to my post?
kelvine:
Dont be quick to dismiss it as fake. God will help you to buy more.

https://www.facebook.com/EarleneBuggsOfficial/?fref=ts

When you see screen shots, look up the name on social media.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by chccho(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
God if u can give me a woman that can love care and cherish me like this,sexy and fine like this too even if she no buy me rolls Royce am contented..
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by delishpot: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
After she buys a naija man that car....
She should prepare to start confessing who she slept with to be able to afford it.
Many naija men would not even want the world to know the car was bought by their wives. Pride de chop rice on top their head. So the news would never get out.

On the other hand, if the family has money, then it's a nice gesture.

3 Likes

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by iamord(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
she does not just have the money.. She has the heart to say thank you. Men have not been perfect when it comes to relationship.. But when you see one.. Respect and adore him. There are a lot he does to keep things together without making noise. Spoiling your man for once won't hurt. We need it too.

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Abbelexy: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
That man na big time fool.

His wife bought him a Rolls Royce with his own money and he dey laugh
before a woman can tink of such a great idea, the man must have invest big in her name...
to me, the man is not a fool, he appreciate what his wife do for him..... I LOVE SUCH A WOMAN LIKE THAT, SHE SAVE TO COMPENSATE HER HUSBAND, NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
ddjay:

simple as abc, "if don't have money,then make the day unique, if have little money,buy him extra meat or fish for his soup. then if your not in town call him and say something nice that you never said".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will buy mine a ride a jet a chopper nd an island tongue tongue

Stingy Nigerian women grin
Even Mama Peace was asking GEJ to buy her hand bag.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
lol...u join man o war ni?

No , I join boy's scoutcheesygrin

1 Share

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by iamord(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Fake news without link posted to ridicule Nigerian women.
opposition leader... I Greet
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kelvine(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Was there any link there prior to my post?

No there wasn't, just saying when there is a screen shot that has a name, look up the name on facebook,Twitter and others you will find exact information. The screen shot itself is the link.
Cheers
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by felifeli: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Please tell her whenever he decides to divorce his ass, I am available grin grin grin[/size]
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by iamord(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46776611][/quote] just a stout Proof that you are stingy.. He deserves a crate grin
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by amtaken(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Not everyone is jobless dear.
kelvine:

No there wasn't, just saying when there is a screen shot that has a name, look up the name on facebook,Twitter and others you will find exact information. The screen shot itself is the link.
Cheers
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Shym3xx: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2016
sukkot:
DAYUMMMMMMM dat nigga must be count studula in the bedroom. daz how you know a nigga putting it down in the bedroom. when ya woman buying you rolls royces

Lol. You know that nyggah is putting in: work work work work work. Ask Rihanna. grin

Power of mutombo right there. And that nyggah would beat the brakes off her back with smithereens effect the night he got the car. You can see it all over her face that she can't wait for the lights to go off.

Gotta put that work in. grin
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by SlimCupid(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men want be showered with gifts and money and appreciation but then can't handle strong, independent woman. They say "yes, I'll take a car, but you are still lower than me because I am a MAN." Bunch of douche-canoes.
including yo dad,brothers nd partner,i presume??your username becomes u
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by oluwapsalmy(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2016
The husband is houston buggs and he's super rich frm Texas.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by isinno: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Guy sebi u get garrii there make soak & sipp before I go remember my father »Where them dey sell Jet self?
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by foolinlove(f): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
SlimCupid:
including yo dad,brothers nd partner,i presume??your username becomes u

Yes. So what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.