Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband (51707 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by chigoizie7(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
That man na big time fool.

His wife bought him a Rolls Royce with his own money and he dey laugh

It is never about the quality of the gift. It is about the mind.

It might be d guys money, but he didn't buy d car, even though he loved it. The fact that d wife bought it for "them" is what is actually beautiful in all of it.

Normally, u might love a particular wrist watch, always gush about it, even when u dey with ur bae that u spend for normally, u keep lamenting on the very day u will get the watch. She might borrow money from anywhere to get it for u, even when both of u know so well that she will get whatever she spent on d watch back from u.

Those days in secondary school, we save our pocket money( money wey our papa and mama give us) to buy mothers/fathers day gift. They appreciate it, even when they know we don't earn anything for a living. When going back next term, they give us double.

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by vikstandon(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
That man na big time fool.

His wife bought him a Rolls Royce with his own money and he dey laugh

that was d craziest thing I have ever heard on nairaland... what do u say about women who still have ur bank account and finds it difficult to even give u a meal.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
hehehehe, its only kids that calls "getting married" settling down and if survival without a man is ur notion of an "independent lady" then u r still growing up. In fact u r still a small girl.
I see you big man! Intimidated by a 'small girl!'
Na your type dey call women names when dey depend on men cos ur scared of independent women! Shame on you! tongue

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by bigiyaro(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Trina0936:

I see you big man! Intimidated by a 'small girl!'
Na your type dey call women names when dey depend on men cos ur scared of independent women! Shame on you! tongue
what is dis one saying? No b small tin.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
what is dis one saying? No b small tin.

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men want be showered with gifts and money and appreciation but then can't handle strong, independent woman. They say "yes, I'll take a car, but you are still lower than me because I am a MAN." Bunch of douche-canoes.

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2016
kikies:

My Broda life is give n take........u cannot continue to collect n not give out.....it's a natural phenomenon....law of giving n receiving
Yes thats true @ bolded,..its just so dissaproving to know a common home grown nigerian woman wont and would never do such.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nigga44: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2016
uzolexis:

A guy standing up for 9ja girls on NL,thank you cos it's so rare. Most guys on NL have very low self esteem and take it out on girls by calling them all sorts of names as if they are better,this thread is a perfect example....see all of them claiming 9ja girls can't do this when I have seen countless 9ja girls go out of their way to get special gifts for their bfs but of course they won't know this cos they are attracted to irresponsible girls that mirror them.
Thanks again, shows there are still well groomed men out there.
Don't be deceived.... the person you quoted is female
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kikies(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Yes thats true @ bolded,..its just so dissaproving to know a common home grown nigerian woman wont and would never do such.

Ehhn me too I'm not ready to give her anytin na
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by uzolexis(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Nigga44:
Don't be deceived.... the person you quoted is female

that just demoralised me. So there are no decent guys on NL
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by irisola(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2016
iyisco2001:
sad with his money i guess
well;..maybe tongue
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by jidxin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
amtaken:
Fake news without link posted to ridicule Nigerian women.
how far nwww u know wetin u do ehn
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
amtaken:
Wetin dey bite you? Are you hungry? Eh yaaa.
Biatch if am hungry.. You can't feed me.... Smelling thing
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by amtaken(f): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cc Seun

chilet4cici:

Biatch if am hungry.. You can't feed me.... Smelling thing
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by eyinjuege: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
amtaken:
Fake news without link posted to ridicule Nigerian women.

Are you feeling ridiculed?

The world doesn't always revolve around you, you know.

Let those that want to celebrate the wonderful men in their lives do so, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.