Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband (51703 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kikies(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
skywalker240:

Am telling u
My Broda life is give n take........u cannot continue to collect n not give out.....it's a natural phenomenon....law of giving n receiving

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by apple30(f): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
kikies:
Atleast some nice girls,if dem no get Moni,dem dey drop kpomo for u to chop........not some stingy mfs........stingy as f, na to collect dem sabi,ordinary n*pple* sef man no go see draw grin
lwkmd
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Now that's the kind of wife i should get married to.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by lurvymeg: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt] undecided No Nigerian girl/lady will ever do this when boxers and singlet never finish for market sad stingy bastards [/size]

#Team foreign girls cool

My dear please note that your mother, sister(s), future wife etc are also stingy bastards. Grow up kid

2 Likes

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by tayo200(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
if we check am wella, na d man go give her 75% of d money
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
shey Dangote Otedola Adenuga Atiku Emoney even Bughari dem no get money ni abi dey no dey take care of there wife's. ...

Nija babe's just need to change their mind set
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by mikaael(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will buy mine a ride a jet a chopper nd an island tongue tongue

i hope u live to actualise d dream
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by wintersnow(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bought my dad a wrist watch... straight from the heart
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by halfricanadian(f): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
mikaael:

i hope u live to actualise d dream

Amen i will tanx
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by iyisco2001(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
sad with his money i guess
irisola:
i will buy PRIVATE JET for my own husband
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by efonat(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
[size=30pt]have u not seen some men with cash but don't know what to buy?[/size]
Atmmachine:
That man na big time fool.

His wife bought him a Rolls Royce with his own money and he dey laugh
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by jerusalem101: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
which movies did you see this post and copied it to Nairaland
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
guy wats ur problem? Firstly, he's very rich therfore he's not a fool, [b]secondly he owns the woman and the money she used n the car, [/b]thirdly he has a woman that values him above material tins. To me he's very lucky n should be very happy. Some naija women will kill dia husband over a two bedroom apartment, milk dia husband to take care of dia impoverished boyfriends or dia poverty-stricken extended family,and to me u r very poor and stingy person.
I disagree with the bolded above. Nobody owns anyone. Only God own everyone unless of course you don't believe in Him. The lady is independent and has her own money so why can't she afford a rolls Royce? I am sure its nothing compared to what her husband have spent on her but so long as its from her 'sweat'.

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Noice
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Emyben(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
nor be people wey get money go do this one? undecided

Lolsss. Quite true
Dan, you still dey alive?
Good day bro
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by kenoz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
wow ! shocked

Nice one
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by bigiyaro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Trina0936:

I disagree with the bolded above. Nobody owns anyone. Only God own everyone unless of course you don't believe in Him. The lady is independent and has her own money so why can't she afford a rolls Royce? I am sure its nothing compared to what her husband have spent on her but so long as its from her 'sweat'.
the "own" is was used in the context of marriage or matrimony, not being "own" as in property wise. For ur information God owns nobody n deris Notin like " lndependent lady" or worefa.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Fake news without link posted to ridicule Nigerian women.
Are you a Nigerian woman?.... Nonsense
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by KenModi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men want be showered with gifts and money and appreciation but then can't handle strong, independent woman. They say "yes, I'll take a car, but you are still lower than me because I am a MAN." Bunch of douche-canoes.

A quick look at your moniker, I understood immediately why you typed the above shi.t.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by alaskido(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
I do not think this happened in Nigeria. I know Nigerian women. Even with all their money, they will not do such a thing. Even some Nigerian women do not want their husband to know how much they earn or make in their business.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by seunfape(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
If the news is truly real it means the lady needs to be investigated for adultery and check the man for idleness.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by amtaken(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wetin dey bite you? Are you hungry? Eh yaaa.
chilet4cici:

Are you a Nigerian woman?.... Nonsense
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by sweetilicious(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
sukkot:
DAYUMMMMMMM dat nigga must be count studula in the bedroom. daz how you know a nigga putting it down in the bedroom. when ya woman buying you rolls royces
Sex is not the only thing that makes women happy with their men. Some men are just homely and cool.Exceptional and happy. Makes you to feel so secured, gives you good memory to behold. Some men are heaven sent seriously. Maybe her man is dedicated to his family and that's was all she wanted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by sweetilicious(f): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
alaskido:
I do not think this happened in Nigeria. I know Nigerian women. Even with all their money, they will not do such a thing. Even some Nigerian women do not want their husband to know how much they earn or make in their business.
Calm down it can happen in Nigeria
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by jojosweet(f): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
That man na big time fool.

His wife bought him a Rolls Royce with his own money and he dey laugh
...and who says it's his money?
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
If your woman is stingy, don't make it about all NIGERIAN girls

2 Likes

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
the "own" is was used in the context of marriage or matrimony, not being "own" as in property wise. For ur information God owns nobody n deris Notin like " lndependent lady" or worefa.
If you claim to be a christian,then your just decieving yourself with this statement you made.
I am an independent lady like many others out there, doesn't mean I won't settle down. Just means I can survive without a man,simple and short! undecided

1 Like

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by bigiyaro(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Trina0936:

If you claim to be a christian,then your just decieving yourself with this statement you made.
I am an independent lady like many others out there, doesn't mean I won't settle down. Just means I can survive without a man,simple and short! undecided
hehehehe, its only kids that calls "getting married" settling down and if survival without a man is ur notion of an "independent lady" then u r still growing up. In fact u r still a small girl.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Danfuster(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt] undecided No Nigerian girl/lady will ever do this when boxers and singlet never finish for market sad stingy bastards [/size]

#Team foreign girls cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Maybe the man got it for himself,and his wife in return congratulating him.
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by bitchcrafts: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men want be showered with gifts and money and appreciation but then can't handle strong, independent woman. They say "yes, I'll take a car, but you are still lower than me because I am a MAN." Bunch of douche-canoes.
Bitterness laced bittcchh... Easy!
Re: FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na photoshop jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.