Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) (716 Views)

Desmond Elliott's Constituency Office Raided By Thieves (photos) / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by jr4u2(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2016
This is really serious! A man whose car broke down in Zambia has taken extraordinary measures to secure his costly car the African way. He went traditional by using ‘African Juju’ and pot to discourage anyone from trying to steal it.

Though the “Juju” is fake..Apparently, He just put the “Juju” there to scare off thieves.. Lol, See How He Captioned The Photos below:

Last night my car developed a fault and could not move.. My Komboni is full of petty thieves.. I knew I will find my car without tyres and side mirrors.. Being the smart guy I am.. I just had to use “African Anti Theft Method”.. This morning I found my car very intact.. Not even a fly or mosquito touched it.. ‪#‎Umuntu‬ ni Thinking

http://olofofogist.com/see-how-a-man-used-juju-to-secure-his-car-from-thieves-photos/

Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2016
We saw this yesterday.....ok
Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2016
All this one na wash o
Re: See How A Man Used “juju” To Secure His Car From Thieves (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Africans are always afraid of juju.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Shares Stunning Photos From Her Vacation / “I Am A Hopeless Romantic” Music Star 2face Idibia Bares It All / Tiwa Savage Share New Adorable Moments With Her Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.