Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? (1706 Views)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) / Can A joystick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? Be Careful What You Wish For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2016
What will you draw. if your drawing will come to reality?
Myself i will draw a bullion van with dollars in it.

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by shamsuRana(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2016
I would wish to be granted a thousand wishes so that I can take my time to wish for what I want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by rosy1992(f): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
I would draw myself in heavenly spiritual realm.There is nothing in this world that can be compare to the joy of salvation.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by grad2012(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2016
I will draw my mum back to life.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
grad2012:
Nice one. i wish I could grant you this request. Take heart dear.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
i'll go to heaven straight. It's far better than this hell hole called earth.... The first poster tho
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'll go to heaven straight. It's far better than this hell hole called earth.... The first poster tho

Nice point.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
rosy1992:
I would draw myself in heavenly spiritual realm.There is nothing in this world that can be compare to the joy of salvation.

True.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
shamsuRana:
I would wish to be granted a thousand wishes so that I can take my time to wish for what I want.

Lol....Oliver Twist.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2016
i would draw were this thread was closed undecided
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
To find a guy who wudnt treat me like a mess like the ones i know who instead of bringing me down to feed deir egos will duly appreciate me in other words b free from d wicked guys im surrounded by simple wish its d most pressing wish for me
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2016
I would wish i never became a cultist, sailing meter dat made me became a potential executioner(no 1), cos after the salvation of my soul, i discover one with God is a majority & a best frnd anyone could have, i cried & he always answered even in my sinful nature....

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by agrovick(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Simple, that every individual loves his/her neighbor

1 Like

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
my mother back to life . she was d pillar u knw. .....trying to cope without her.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by Dannidom(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
To find a guy who wudnt treat me like a mess like the ones i know who instead of bringing me down to feed deir egos will duly appreciate me in other words b free from d wicked guys im surrounded by simple wish its d most pressing wish for me
look no farther sweety you got me

Loyal to the marrow
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by druxy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
and I thought you hate guys and love...
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by dukeprince50: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
I go jes draw big bosom, afta e comout, my dear na evalastin suckin and pressin, if i geh 2 choice, i go draw my self in d mist of 100bitifl grls... Duke in Wonderlan
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by Sylvester70(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
i would wish neva to be as poor as dangote

1 Like

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dannidom:
look no farther sweety you got me

Loyal to the marrow

Baby grin awwwww
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
druxy:
and I thought you hate guys and love...

tongue tongue more like hate the way dey do
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by TamedWolf90: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
grad2012:

Chai, this touched me.... I don't feel your pain but you r not alone...
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by TamedWolf90: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

What's the meaning of your moniker?
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

What's the meaning of your moniker?

Well more like africa fused with canada dats were i wana reside wen im so old or more matured
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by TamedWolf90: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukeprince50:
I go jes draw big bosom, afta e comout, my dear na evalastin suckin and pressin, if i geh 2 choice, i go draw my self in d mist of 100bitifl grls... Duke in Wonderlan

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by TamedWolf90: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well more like africa fused with canada dats were i wana reside wen im so old or more matured

Where do you reside now? And about your post, have you reasoned if its the guys that always hurt you or the problem lies with you?
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by Realone92(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
All my sins should be wiped off even the ones am yet to commit " that's my wish "

1 Like

Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Where do you reside now? And about your post, have you reasoned if its the guys that always hurt you or the problem lies with you?

I'm sturborn wen it comes to love i av a very hard heart romantic love o im too strict im too mean yeah i kno bt well atleast a lil respect is wat i always ask from dem nd dey walk away or act funny
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by TamedWolf90: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm sturborn wen it comes to love i av a very hard heart romantic love o im too strict im too mean yeah i kno bt well atleast a lil respect is wat i always ask from dem nd dey walk away or act funny

Why not compromise a little since its really weighing you Down? I could teach you lots of things about relationships..I ain't perfect but I know how the world works... Had a devastating heartbreak last year and I hated my ex but currently I figured I was actually the cause of everything.. I was my own enemy and I would do anything to make my wrongs right.. Where are you from?
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by druxy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue more like hate the way dey do
lol....wanna tell me one of what WE do?
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Realone92:
All my sins should be wiped off even the ones am yet to commit " that's my wish "

God cannot grant that. that will be unfair to others.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sylvester70:
i would wish neva to be as poor as dangote

Lol......guy see ,you see greed.
Re: What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
omonighoblessing:
my mother back to life . she was d pillar u knw. .....trying to cope without her.

Sorry dear.God's grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Matured Lady And Small Girl Fighting Almost UNCLAD / Comment A Lie Your Ex Told You / Cupid Had The Last Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.