Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game (3119 Views)

Obiano - Whatever Evil And Dangerous Game You Are Playing With Anambra People / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:

U never fail to disappoint.
Even if u are a kid,must u show it always.If u are an adult,dont u feel ashamed writing trash always and supporting touts and repugnant rulers?
Cant u just for once in your life,take a time to simply google facts that will enrich your posts and discussions,even if u cant get first hand info or even doing simple 1+1 to arrive at an objective view?
Pls,stop following me because everything about your thought process nauseates me.Haba!
[/s]

nonsense as usual coming frm a suppose "medical doctor" bro, I kept repeating it, I dont know how u were able to pass through medical school, u reason like a KIDDO, I'm sorry to say, Fayose Vs Aisha Buhari, now Fayose has been able to proof his case beyond every reasonable doubt by way of coming out with a proof, all that is need is for the anti- corruption agencies to come in an investigate, this is why the people have been say, the fight against corruption is a one sided, wat is wrong if EFCC comes in? Is it becos it is a president's wife that is involved? Where is the rule of law, wen we need it? It is unfortunate, dat "thieves" have grade in the country called Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, this thread deserved FP really
Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by mrmetoo1: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's obvious Fayose is just throwing treats to his dogs so that they keep wagging their tails and barking. Fayose knows this thing has been denied. If this were true, Buhari won't be president today because PDP would have used all they had to hammer it in everyone's consciousness. It came up during the campaign but it wad shot down, now he brings it up again because he's been backed into a corner. He's not even denying he stole, all he's doing is pointing falsely to another person. You tell your workers that even you can't buy diesel in your gen yet, billions are sitting in your account. They'll come out and say he was rich before he became governor, abeg what company/companies does he own? They found hundreds of millions in son's account, they'll come and tell us soon his son went to so and so school and he's a professional and so therefore he has amassed millions of dollars for himself. There's also claim a waitress in his hotel too has hundreds of millions in her account, let her come and tell us how big her tips are or maybe she'll come to tell us how it's her inheritance money.
The fact that Fayose supporters are not worried that he's not denying the money or the fact that he stole is worrisome. Five month salary being owed but no one is connecting the dots.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by copiescopy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
London ARITHMETICS..

The drama is just starting ..

IGP ARASE is off ... One man from the NORTH will now come in and head the POLICE FORCE . the next thing you will know is they will invade EKITI and then the melodrama continues .... SARAKI and EKWEREMADU loading.....ARASE needed to be off from the CHESS BOARD for a new MARKSMAN to ZERO in on FAYOSE. Remember ATIKU Abubakar was in London on a visit right ?

Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm beginning to see a Fayose in jail.
Re: Aisha Scandal: Fayose Is Playing A Dangerous Game by babadee1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

nonsense as usual coming frm a suppose "medical doctor" bro, I kept repeating it, I dont know how u were able to pass through medical school, u reason like a KIDDO, I'm sorry to say, Fayose Vs Aisha Buhari, now Fayose has been able to proof his case beyond every reasonable doubt by way of coming out with a proof, all that is need is for the anti- corruption agencies to come in an investigate, this is why the people have been say, the fight against corruption is a one sided, wat is wrong if EFCC comes in? Is it becos it is a president's wife that is involved? Where is the rule of law, wen we need it? It is unfortunate, dat "thieves" have grade in the country called Nigeria.

You need to hang your head in shame if you actually believe any of the nonsense you've written in that post. What a disgrace to common sense. Fayose has proven what? And does proof need to be investigated? Investigation comes before proof and the proof is conclusive that this so-called Aisha Buhari is not the same person as the current First Lady of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“we Will Keep Nnamdi Kanu In Detention Until Buhari Leaves Office” – DSS Lawyer / We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams / Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.