Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams (3093 Views)

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
The Oodua Peoples Congress has claimed Niger Delta militants are suspected to be the brains behind thelatest attack on Isheri North Estate GRA in Lagos.

DAILY POST reports that a landlord was kidnapped and three security guards killed in an attack on the community last week.

According to the factional leader of the group, Gani Adams, the government had made it impossible to launch a war against the criminals who operate in the Lagos creeks.

According to Adams, he had been severally warned in the past by the police “for saying the truth.”

He said, “For instance, after the abduction of the Oba of Iba and subsequent arrest of about 130 suspects between June and August, 2016, I was summoned to the police headquarters in Lagos.

“The commissioner of police said there was a signal from Abuja that I should be careful with my statements so that I would not cause an inter-ethnic crisis. I told them I could not keep quiet when my people were being killed.

“If you are not called to save someone and you venture into such an operation, you can land in trouble. If the government believes that we have a role to play in security, it would carry us along.

“We would try our best to rout the militants if the government tells us it needs our assistance.”

Adams said the group, had in the recent past, been portrayed in a negative manner in the same areas it was supposed to 

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/12/battle-ready-niger-delta-militants-gani-adams/
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by kabrud: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm, another episode in Nigeria history will soon begin to unfold. That will be very interesting.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Battle ready ke. The only solution to the ND crisis is for the FG to give more priority to that region.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
We should all sue for peace
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Have they(OPC) secure themselves and their families?Yeye people,no serious government will recognise them

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gani nah Guy man

He said more than that on pdp then

He's trying to buy himself to the masses

No one take him serious anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by blackboy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
The government won't ask for your assistance. You want to take away police job from them?. If you cam help the police to arrest the culprits very well but to engage you guys to do their work no way.
Making noise for attention. Seems like recession is affecting Opc. You want to be paid or say govt is owing you.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by vcente(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
very funny.how exactly do you fight hit and run militants.who don't even attack you but only attack installations.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Blue3k(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
vcente:
very funny.how exactly do you fight hit and run militants.who don't even attack you but only attack installations.

Lol you don't. You have to make them irrelevant. Start installing coal plants and negotiate with them. In the mean time stock up on drones and watch pipelines.

I would suggest reforms in perfect world bUT Federal government isn't that smart.

Shameless plug: https://www.nairaland.com/3624845/how-make-niger-delta-oil#53648902

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Iamwrath: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
I wouldn't pray for OPC to be allowed to fight these scums of the earth

I am sure neither Buhari or defense minister would allow that, by so doing. Several innocent eastern lives may be lost and they'd turn it into tribal nonsense in no time

But I have no doubts whatsoever that it's those FlatPobs that's been kidnapping people up and down
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Evestar200(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Niger-deltan Militants Or Yoruba Militants (agbero)

8 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by marshalcarter: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
story story.....
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Bujumbura(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
OPC has been rendered useless by yoruba elite leaving themporous and ddepending on a failed security system for their security.

Yorubas need to wake up, Nigeria police won't help you when push turns to shove
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by vcente(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you don't. You have to make them irrelevant. Start installing coal plants and negotiate with them. In the mean time stock up on drones and watch pipelines.

I would suggest reforms in perfect world bUT Federal government isn't that smart.
sure. If we had reforms,there wouldn't be anything like militants today
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by doublewisdom: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
If mouth could win wars, yorubas will be world power.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
If mouth could win wars, yorubas will be world power.
its on record that.when the yorubas enter the frails in Nigeria issues,the outcome always change the course of things in the country.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by annayawchee: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamwrath:
I wouldn't pray for OPC to be allowed to fight these scums of the earth

I am sure neither Buhari or defense minister would allow that, by so doing. Several innocent eastern lives may be lost and they'd turn it into tribal nonsense in no time

But I have no doubts whatsoever that it's those FlatPobs that's been kidnapping people up and down
since you are sure it is the flatpobs, go and kill them na and see how it ends..... Rubbish
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Iamwrath: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
annayawchee:
since you are sure it is the flatpobs, go and kill them na and see how it ends..... Rubbish

Hahahahahahahahah

We've seen how it ends it always ends with you screaming ICC, marginalization and protests

Now shurrup and gerarahia meehn shyyt

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by annayawchee: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamwrath:

Hahahahahahahahah

We've seen how it ends it always ends with you screaming ICC, marginalization and protests

Now shurrup and gerarahia meehn shyyt
Afonja, do not think your inconsequential brother called afonja will touch any igbo man in the SW and go scot free...... Fact.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by ahamonyeka(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
We the ipob are watching .
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
So much conflicts n confrontations
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
its on record that.when the yorubas enter the frails in Nigeria issues,the outcome always change the course of things in the country.
yea

Sure

After identifying and evaluating the side dat has been enjoying upper hands due 2 inordinate foreign support.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
yea

Sure

After identifying and evaluating the side dat has been enjoying upper hands due 2 inordinate foreign support.

that is how to fight,not blindly or stupidly,btw the two.sides had foreign support.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Dedetwo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
The Oodua Peoples Congress has claimed Niger Delta militants are suspected to be the brains behind thelatest attack on Isheri North Estate GRA in Lagos.

DAILY POST reports that a landlord was kidnapped and three security guards killed in an attack on the community last week.

According to the factional leader of the group, Gani Adams, the government had made it impossible to launch a war against the criminals who operate in the Lagos creeks.

According to Adams, he had been severally warned in the past by the police “for saying the truth.”

He said, “For instance, after the abduction of the Oba of Iba and subsequent arrest of about 130 suspects between June and August, 2016, I was summoned to the police headquarters in Lagos.

“The commissioner of police said there was a signal from Abuja that I should be careful with my statements so that I would not cause an inter-ethnic crisis. I told them I could not keep quiet when my people were being killed.

“If you are not called to save someone and you venture into such an operation, you can land in trouble. If the government believes that we have a role to play in security, it would carry us along.

“We would try our best to rout the militants if the government tells us it needs our assistance.”

Adams said the group, had in the recent past, been portrayed in a negative manner in the same areas it was supposed to 

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/12/battle-ready-niger-delta-militants-gani-adams/

You dumbass coward should face the north. Stop looking for a fight in the south, dummy.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by FeloniousFelon: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Afonja and mouth

7 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by FeloniousFelon: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:

Ilorin is Fulani land!

grin

6 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by FeloniousFelon: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baawaa:
Have they(OPC) secure themselves and their families?Yeye people,no serious government will recognise them

You dey mind big mouth afonjas

5 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
[b][/b]
FeloniousFelon:

Ilorin is Fulani land!

grin
which is a city.that was not.conquered by anyone,if.you want to gloat in your ignorance you are free
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
that is how to fight,not blindly or stupidly,btw the two.sides had foreign support.
noble men will either sue for peace/cessation of hostility or at worst stay neutral,..but not yorubas

The lure of cheap opportunistic victory will make dem jump in with any winning side. Dats not brilliance,..but evil nd cowardly opportunism

Anyways igbos are far wiser now,...

5 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by FeloniousFelon: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
[b][/b]which is a city.that was not.conquered by anyone,if.you want to gloat in your ignorance you are free

Conquered by Fulanis who defeated the greatest yoruba Warrior ever and turned it to their vassal Kingdom complete with an Amir

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Conquered by Fulanis who defeated the greatest yoruba Warrior ever and turned it to their vassal Kingdom complete with an Amir
i dont know how you find joy amusing yiurself with lies and something that never happened,who told you the yorubas and fulani fought wars in ilorin that one conquered the other?or you want to invent history for yorubas and fulans?

get a lifw man and stop gloating online on somerthing that never happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit / This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward / Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.