Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (16872 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:
These are mere hooligans, street urchins and homeless vagabonds from Bello's hometown.

Who in his right senses would love the pain Bello is unleashing on our parents back home? My dad is a pensioner and he hasn't been paid a dime since January.

If Governor Bello is so unfortunate to have a responsible FATHER, he should at least be sensible enough to respect his elders. My mom has been practically subjected to undue and useless ineffectual screenings amidst unpaid salaries and allowances. Its now screening on a weekly basis without pay!

Whoever applauds Governor Bello over this wickedness will never know PEACE.

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should you be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Two of of dad's tenants (civil servant) have been unable to pay house rent since the past 1 year. As a matter of fact, my dad who is supposed to be relaxing and resting is currently feeding his tenants out of good will. The situation is that bad!! They can't even pay light bill anymore!

I use this platform to dare Governor Bello of Kogi state, if he's man enough, I challenge him to invite me to his office and I would speak these words to his face fearlessly. He is wicked, good for nothing, heartless and useless.

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, their ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d t have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.
even before u said it I knew it was an arranged protest. my feel for u dad and every other pensioner, they are subjected to bitter experience.But please if the governor invites u don't be aggressive so that u can make ur point and come out alive,u kw our politicians hate d truth,they see it as insult.

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
promisechild:
It shall not be well with anybody that says Yahaya bello should carry on. Since the emergence of his government my life has been subjected to absolute misery. I have been at home for the past two months because he refused to pay my lecturers.(Kogi State University). Yahaya Bello may God reward you duly as u have decided to turn Kogi into a state of mockery.
haba is it that bad
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
even before u said it I knew it was an arranged protest. my feel for u dad and every other pensioner, they are subjected to bitter experience.But please if the governor invites u don't be aggressive so that u can make ur point and come out alive,u kw our politicians hate d truth,they see it as insult.

As long as he pays my people and the good people of Kogi state, I will face the consequences.
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

As long as he pays my people and the good people of Kogi state, I will face the consequences.
u hv d mind set of an activist but u have to be alive and well to do that.I pray things get better though,its rather unfortunate

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Esperooke(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Since the emergence of Yahaya Bello one has not failed to see all sorts of pettiness. The other day, it was thugs and miscreants attacking some civil servants who were organising to protest the array of unpaid salaries in Lokoja, claiming they don't want anybody to derail the so called 'new direction'. Yahaya, tread with caution...... My one cent...

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Guseh:

Wow! That is my village. How are you doing bruv.

Wooooow good Bro.. how's your day going cool cool Lol small world oh
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by prahcetomi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
This my state sef.....
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by jaxmanreal: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
teaseryoh:
Pls d guy wit mtn advert na scam oooo am a victim oo

So Na miracle u think say u won get from that guy..... u too be scam.... 400 to 1000000mtn card

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by mikolo80: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:
These are mere hooligans, street urchins and homeless vagabonds from Bello's hometown.

Who in his right senses would love the pain Bello is unleashing on our parents back home? My dad is a pensioner and he hasn't been paid a dime since January.

If Governor Bello is so unfortunate to have a responsible FATHER, he should at least be sensible enough to respect his elders. My mom has been practically subjected to undue and useless ineffectual screenings amidst unpaid salaries and allowances. Its now screening on a weekly basis without pay!

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should you be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Two of of dad's tenants (civil servant) have been unable to pay house rent since the past 1 year. As a matter of fact, my dad who is supposed to be relaxing and resting is currently feeding his tenants out of good will. The situation is that bad!! They can't even pay light bill anymore!

I use this platform to dare Governor Bello of Kogi state, if he's man enough, I challenge him to invite me to his office and I would speak these words to his face fearlessly. He is wicked, good for nothing, heartless and useless.

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, their ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d to have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.
who say make the house urchins no go collect dia own 5 k
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by dekaz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
sammyj:
God help Malaye who is always in the news for the wrong reasons. One day monkey will go market and never return for some of our corrupt selfish politicians. By the ways who are this jobless people protesting for !!! angry cool
with SARAKI nothing go happen to DINO
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Olusola147(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
teaseryoh:
Maka Why! You dull no be small
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Ahmed5891(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
I wonder the kind of hatred hear
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nonsense
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Barryp(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, their ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d to have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.
You nailed it bro. God will surely judge Yahaya Bello
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by sinceraconcept(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
teaseryoh:
which one? A data seller?
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by sinceraconcept(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

And may God bless your daddy for that. Hope you're emulating daddy too?
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by risinghero(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm Okun, I don't do tribal politics, I'm not a f00l.
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by fergie001: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Dino self....

I miss Serving in Okun oh.. Community Comprehensive College Ayeh_Gbedde cool cool Ijumu LGA

Wow,I served there 2, 2012/2013 set.Have a lot of friends there and even carried out a CDS Project in d schl
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
fergie001:

Wow,I served there 2, 2012/2013 set.Have a lot of friends there and even carried out a CDS Project in d schl

Woooow I served there in 2009/2010. who can you still remember there. It's been so long. what a small world
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Wooooow good Bro.. how's your day going cool cool Lol small world oh
smiles....not bad bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Reelection Will Further Divide Nigerians - Junaid Mohammed / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Ogbete Market Main Access Road / Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.