Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

8 Nigerian Food To Never Order On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Nigerian Food To Never Order On A First Date (438 Views)

Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Food To Never Order On A First Date by mary2014: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Yes, as ladies, we have so many things we worry about when its time to go on our first date with that one dude, who finally looked our way.

From hair, to makeup to the appropriate outfit for the date, the list is endless on our worries for the perfect first date.

However, there is a particular thing most girls do not place on that list, the food to order. So many ladies, do not see this as a necessity, but you will be shocked to know just how many ladies have lost the chance of dating a guy due to the food that they ordered on their first date together.

Now, get this, I know some of us will want to argue that a man who wants you must accept everything about you, but no darling, not on a first date.

First date is like the intro to knowing if a second date could happen before eventually deciding on Okay fine, lets start a relationship.

Having said that, here are 8 Nigerian foods every lady must steer clear off on a first date.

8 Nigerian food never to order on a first date

Beans: from moi-moi, to akara to whatever meal beans is used in making, ladies, please do steer clear. I spoke to a couple of men who had this food as the first no-no on a first date. Beans upset your stomach which ultimately causes gas...need I say more.

Read more: http://www.edliner.com/8-nigerian-food-never-order-first-date/18116

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature. / How Miss Nairaland Contest Will Boost My CGPA / Marriage: What Is The Best Marriage Advice You Would Give?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.