Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan (1689 Views)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / A Toddler Smoking On Easter Sunday (Pictures) / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by xpatyf: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hi All smiley

Am new here and in Nigeria,  so I have no clue whatsoever on where to shop,  amongst other things .Anyhow, I am trying my best to learn and adapt to Naija culture. I stumbled across this forum and thought it'd be a good starting point grin.

I am seriously looking for a toddler bed, any ideas where I can get some really cool but practical ones?

Thank you, thank u , THANK U!!
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
Order for one or go to lagos, haba, the distant btw lagos and ibadan is just like 45 mins
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by Outstrip(f): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2009
Get a good carpenter like chaircover said. If you really want to get the full Nigerian experience you have to have something made by a carpenter LOL. Just think of it as custom made. No one else in the world will have it but you.

@Fhemmy if she orders a toddler bed that was imported she will probably pay three times what I'd pay for it here.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by xpatyf: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2009
The problem with a capenter is that I do not know any who are reputable, yet. Any Ideas?

I can go to Lagos if need be. Any ideas of which shop to go to though?

cheers for replying btw
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
Re: Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
chaircover:

Any carpenter should be able to make a toddler bed; What you should be more concerned about is buying a good quality mattress.

The bed will be cheaper to make in Ibadan than Lagos.

A good point to start from is finding out who made the furniture/wardrobes/kitchen/window frames/doors in your house? Make enquries and you will soon find a good and recommended carpenter.

Send a nice one to the sister from London now.

(1) (Reply)

The Twin Sisters Who Share A HUSBAND (and He’s Also Married To Their Cousin) / Two Beautiful Twins Crush To Death In A Car Accident / Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.