Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (40651 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by idupaul: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
jpphilips:

Anybody who followed the case between 2007-2009 knew who the woman was, Fayose is a nuisance but the good part is; he is a political liability to the so called opposition.

I didn't follow the case then. Please who is she

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nzemila(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
989900:
Aisha should just sue Fayose or his aide to court for defamation, either now (for the aide), or in 2019 for Fayose.

peaceful woman. She cannot be all the blood you are shading, there is God ooooo. you cant hear anything from her. An example to womanhood

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Olatoman(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
The claim that it was PMBs wife that's involved is simply a ruse, it wasn't Her.

Well, when a man digs his grave and no one stops or speaks to him, or he refuses to listen, we can't but wait for the outcome.

Fayose can continue his attacks on the FG, but he should learn to draw a line to his attacks.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
WORD for the tout

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sai babaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Puresolutions: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
presidency:
The Presidency has dismissed as laughable the desperate attempt by Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State to link President Buhari's wife Aisha to US Congressman William Jefferson's bribery scandal for which the American lawmaker was convicted in 2009.

Reacting to Fayose's allegations in a press statement, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said ordinarily the presidency would have ignored Fayose because he is a man "childishly obsessed with the desire to grab the headlines and insulting people at will because of his incurably boorish instincts."

Malam Garba explained however that the presidency chose to respond on this occasion for the sake of innocent Nigerians who might be misled by Fayose's shameless and blatant distortion of facts.

He said ignoring Fayose carries the risk of giving traction and credibility to outright and brazen falsehoods inconsistent with the status of anybody that calls himself a Governor or leader.

According to Shehu, Aisha had no direct, indirect or the remotest connection with William Jefferson's corruption scandal in the United States.

He challenged Fayose to tell Nigerians if the so-called Aisha whose pictures he proudly, but ignorantly shared, was the same Aisha married to President Muhammadu Buhari, or if the Aisha of his idle imagination had any relationship by blood or any relationship in whatever form, with President Buhari's wife.

Shehu also challenged Fayose to produce evidence from the records of investigation and subsequent trial of Jefferson to prove that Buhari's wife Aisha was in anyway linked to that scandal. He explained that common names alone are not enough to automatically link innocent people to crimes or scandals, especially in an era of identity thieves.

He further challenged Fayose to show proof when and where Aisha Buhari was invited for interrogation in connection with Congressman William Jefferson's bribery scandal, let alone indicted for a crime locally or abroad.

According to the Presidential Media Aide, free speech does not entitle Governor Fayose to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes they knew nothing about.

He warned Fayose that Aisha Buhari is entitled to protect her reputation from being recklessly maligned, adding that political opposition is not a licence to attack people's reputation brazenly without legal consequences.

This isn't tasty i'll wait for Fayose's response tomorrow.I'm sure that one is juicy,Fayose's gists are so juicy when u squeeze them you could fill a Geepee tank.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Jambsupport(f): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose is just a waste of space as a governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by saintfaculty(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Meaning say fayose no get hope of redemption grin
Fayose own done finish be that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by funkybully(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dullardpo is hopelessly confused and bigot
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Puresolutions: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olatoman:
Fayose went to far this time around.

Ekiti Workers are unpaid and he had 1.7Billion personally.

But, he citing a certain Aisha does show how the Word "Flailing" plays out.

He can be sued for Defamation,

But their are so many other things to pin him. It's not enough you the opposition Governor in the SW. Tinubu once was the only opposition to Obj back then, but we didn't see anything notoriously foolish.

Well, it's Fash Baba, so, we all use to his Silliness

Or better still; I am.

stop misleading people did Fayose receive this moneies and didnt pay His people.

Do you knw the monthly service-able debt burden Ekiti do you knw Ekiti's debt burden value for the next 15 fifteen years and that it's deducted at source?

Back arguement with facts abeg !

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Shabib(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Of course he should provide clear evidences and not just some same name ish. #Hopeless Fayose.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by hazyfm: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
PRYCE:
Abi Buhari is hopelessly confused? Defend yourselves joor!

Did your mum give u enough breast milk as a child? It helps the brain develop well

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by yewawa: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Time will tell for Fayose......
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by izzou(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

stop misleading people did Fayose receive this moneies and didnt pay His people.

Do you knw the monthly service-able debt burden Ekiti do you knw Ekiti's debt burden value for the next 15 fifteen years and that it's deducted at source?

Back arguement with facts abeg !

The same old stories they tell us yet bags of rice were shared during a muslim festival

Ohh i forgot

He took it from the loan too
Why not go and teach in Ekiti for free since Fayose is innocent??

People like you never seem to amaze me sha

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by bluecircle470: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose is a retardeen human grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by knightsTempler: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
HOW SHAMELESS CAN PEOPLE BE

So they could not even think? Have you seen a passport photograph that both ears did not show? Now they also bring forward a passport issued in 2012 as proof against a case that happened 2006/2007. phew!!!

How low can Buhari's cocksuckers go? They bring a whole new meaning to "longthroat".

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nandestan: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
it is laughable that the presidency now ask for proof
they have suddenly forgot that proof is yet to be provided on the president certificate saga
truth though finds a way to surface someday

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Y is she insulting her elder??

Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

But the liar kpomo cutter who doubles as Nigeria's only striking governor is not confused and doesn't need prayer? Abeg shift.
...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by teacherbim(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Arouse is a failure
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Puresolutions: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
izzou:

The same old stories they tell us yet bags of rice were shared during a muslim festival

Ohh i forgot

He took it from the loan too
Why not go and teach in Ekiti for free since Fayose is innocent??

People like you never seem to amaze me sha

dont attack me quote facts and figures

I check the allocation since the inseption of the monthly publishing Ekiti plummeted drastically and 38% of Ekiti's income is deducted at source before it reaches the source...

You may not be aware since u think attacking me will score u cheap points my fellow Buharideeni Ekiti has one on the highest civil service only behind one or two states..

Take a cal do maths if a minimum wage is 15k ignoring level this level that x fifty sumthin thousand workers and see the value..

And take the papers since Buhari enetered office and answer this question why are states loyal too Buhari getting increased allocationa nd the other reduced.. Check Osun Lagos Ekiti for the past 6months

and go argue with ur mates i'm way beyond u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Nonso92(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:
Is the presidency already on NL..
.. because this OP..
there is a possibility, check the profile.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by davibid: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't blame her does she even know what Nigerians are going through...

No be her fault... embarassed
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nandestan: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
⁠⁠⁠After the defeat of the east is complete,
Then the tyranny turns west.
All tyranny are the same,
Crawling innocently through the cracks like a snake,
While deadly venom fills its bile.
But no one is a friend of the snake, but itself.
The Islamization of Nigeria powers on,
The indisputable Fulani/Hausa hegemony gathers steam, howbeit, stealthily.
And the cowardice of the west,
Gives them a false sense of security for a second fiddle,
Like an ostrich, it buries its head under the sand,
In camouflaged fear screams down their prophets,
The Fani Kayodes' and the Ayo Fayoses',
Lest they call the attention of the viper.
But the vipers' mortal sting is sure.
Its creator made it that way.
It's only a matter of time as the clock ticks.
We all dream history will be different in our time.
As it was, so shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
PRYCE:
Abi Buhari is hopelessly confused? Defend yourselves joor!
Are u talking to a dead vegetable that cannot defend his certificate ??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nandestan: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
⁠⁠⁠After the defeat of the east is complete,
Then the tyranny turns west.
All tyranny are the same,
Crawling innocently through the cracks like a snake,
While deadly venom fills its bile.
But no one is a friend of the snake, but itself.
The indisputable Fulani/Hausa hegemony gathers steam, howbeit, stealthily.
And the cowardice of the west,
Gives them a false sense of security for a second fiddle,
Like an ostrich, it buries its head under the sand,
In camouflaged fear screams down their prophets,
The Fani Kayodes' and the Ayo Fayoses',
Lest they call the attention of the viper.
But the vipers' mortal sting is sure.
Its creator made it that way.
It's only a matter of time as the clock ticks.
We all dream history will be different in our time.
As it was, so shall it be.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by ALAYORMII: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose should be more concerned about the problems in his state
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by TOMTOM15(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
true
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... grin

grin
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
Lies or not ! Are u telling me buhari and his men are saint undecided
no one said he is a saint ..
They only said the allegation is false and they backed it with fact.

Is that too much to understand?
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by kadree(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
kai! wia lai Muhammed wen u nid him most?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by billyG(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
So this useless kpomo eating thugnor peter ayodele fayose has #1.7billion stolen in his acct & ekiti workers hav not recieve salary for 6mnths!make sango bend that his pussy mouth!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.