Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG (44056 Views)

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by malawi101(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hope he lives up to his billing
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by catalanscrew(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's ma boss congratulations sir
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by epospiky(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Raymysterio(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok... no protruding stomach... I kinda like that though...although another Northocracy candidate... its well
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Junior66(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
no details about his tribe, state, religion, age, family, skuls attended.etc??

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by beGOOD4aba(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Govt of d northerners, for d northerners and by d northerners.

Quote me and I will cast d demon out of u

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by sammylove22(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
wilwi455:
k
Thief. U won't fine a good job to do than 419. Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Pavore9: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let his competence shine forth, where he is from will be irrelevant. Dora Akunyili of the blessed memory, proved it.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Naijji: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Very little info here
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Nonso92(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
gozmok1:
His middle name sounds like empty tomato can falling on a concrete floor
lmao :-D:-)
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by reflx(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naijji:
Very little info here
Very scanty indeed... he just has to deliver...
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by quickberry(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
wailers food don ready oooo
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by DrinkWater10: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
gozmok1:
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by DrinkWater10: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
gozmok1:
This.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Coolgent(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

when you have problem with the north, who do you run to?

and when will Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Abuja and others be real north.

Is it only when election is approaching?
Chai tribal bigot, we dont care about the region they came from since they are competent enough.
One Nigeria!
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by quickberry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
wailers food don ready oooo[i]wailers food don ready oooo[/i]wailers food don ready oooo
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by dahaz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
hedonistic:
Which state is he from? Isn't that supposed to be part of his "profile"?
He is from Niger state
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by DrinkWater10: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
rexbuton:

Hello rexbutton, Please kindly follow me back so that i can send you a pm. I ve got some pertinent questions to ask you sir. Thanks .
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Built2last: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Coolgent:

Chai tribal bigot, we dont care about the region they came from since they are competent enough.
One Nigeria!

and all the competent ones are in core north abi. face front mr one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by gloryman91: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats the surprise IGP a lot of tasks ahead of u don't fumble o. Heads start to dey roll.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Another hegboe man again?dis baba buhari no dey hear word. He is too tribalisation.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
quickberry:
wailers food don ready oooo[i]wailers food don ready oooo[/i]wailers food don ready oooo
we are fasting

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Tokt: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Excellent development. Ur first task is to wipe off all Biafra miscreants

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Tobyshegz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is that all??.
I mean, izzahAll.
no be only IG,..na Twitter we go see.
Your younger brother (Sir Ambs) is busy doing stuffs, you dey here dey appoint Instagram Officer...Lol.
Those edo witches no set there traps well.

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by ayd91(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

I understand your position... I'm from Kogi state...

But... its not written anywhere the state he's from... unless this tiredness has blurred my reading abilities. I'm Guessing he's NUPE and not HAUSA. As long as he does his job effectively... I'm good

and btw... WHY IS THERE NO SOUTH-CENTRAL?
Please Bring the #MiddleBelt Back.
No More political Misrepresentation.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by quickberry(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=46789581]we are fasting u can use it to break ur fast
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by holluwai(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abøkî?
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by yahmohy27: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

how is that concerns you ?
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by hmuhammad(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
hedonistic:
Which state is he from? Isn't that supposed to be part of his "profile"?
from the name kpotun, he should be a Nupe man from either Niger state or kwara state (middlebelt)

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Sphinx02(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
If u want appointments.. go to Uganda.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=quickberry post=46789793][/quote]it's not sweet
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by hmuhammad(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:

and all the competent ones are in core north abi. face front mr one Nigeria
hes not from core north, he's a nupe man from middlebelt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos) / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.