Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44037 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rudo Nigeria Limited, the contractor handling the Adada Dam project in Nkpologwu, Uzouwani Local Government Area, Enugu State,  which earlier abandoned the project, has returned to site to escape the ongoing probe of activities of the previous administration by President Muhamadu Buhari.

The Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources had awarded the contract to the company at the sum of N2.5 billion and paid N289 million mobilization fee to the contractor.

It was expected that the project at completion would ensure all-year-round irrigation for farmers in the area and serve as source of water supply to Nsukka urban, host community of University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Although work started on the project in June 2011 with completion date of March 2015, the project was abandoned shortly afterwards, amid speculations that the water level at Adada River was not enough to carry a dam of such magnitude.

The contractor however recently returned to the site in what was viewed as a move to escape the probe of the activities of the previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government by the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC) government led by President Buhari.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/buhari-phobia-n2-5b-adada-dam-contractor-rushes-back-site/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Eeser: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol.
The fear of baba is the very beginning of wisdom.
Wailers, over to you

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
like he has a choice. now where was this motive during GEJ's tenure?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by delishpot: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahha. See fear. I am begining to love GMB

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shege cum barawo banza grin grin

Nobody wants to be the scapegoat

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by 1love4all: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Change ......

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Brightology2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mitchew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Parade don Change gear

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Prez. Buhari takes no nonsense. He doesn't give a damn.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by donholy28(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
All fear d General

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Brightology2:
Mitchew
Hater sighted grin

The good news is, you are going to hiss like this for 8yrs or more grin grin

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Brightology2(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lolz wetin concern me
JEGA01:
Hater sighted grin
The good news is, you are going to hiss like this for 8yrs or more grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Brightology2:
Lolz wetin concern me
everything about bubu dey always run your belle grin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by dayo23(f): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Prison waders are already preparing down to receive high profile Criminals

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by dayo23(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Prison waders are already preparing down do receive high profile Criminals

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by ijustdey: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
the fear of buhari is the beginning of sincerity

let his name keeps frightening those corrupt men/women

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Brightology2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.
JEGA01:
everything about bubu dey always run your belle grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by omenka(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
Shege cum barawo banza grin grin

Nobody wants to be the ...
Why must you use "cum"?? You too like trouble. cheesycheesycheesy

Big thanks for holding it down for the progressives on the forum. Remain blessed. smiley

The sound of the name "Buhari" in Nigeria is like the roar of a lion in the midst of a herd of grazing wildebeest. smiley

God bless Buhari and his name.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
midolian:
Rudo Nigeria Limited, the contractor handling the Adada Dam project in Nkpologwu, Uzouwani Local Government Area, Enugu State,  which earlier abandoned the project, has returned to site to escape the ongoing probe of activities of the previous administration by President Muhamadu Buhari.

The Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources had awarded the contract to the company at the sum of N2.5 billion and paid N289 million mobilization fee to the contractor.

It was expected that the project at completion would ensure all-year-round irrigation for farmers in the area and serve as source of water supply to Nsukka urban, host community of University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Although work started on the project in June 2011 with completion date of March 2015, the project was abandoned shortly afterwards, amid speculations that the water level at Adada River was not enough to carry a dam of such magnitude.

The contractor however recently returned to the site in what was viewed as a move to escape the probe of the activities of the previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government by the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC) government led by President Buhari.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/buhari-phobia-n2-5b-adada-dam-contractor-rushes-back-site/
[/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

But hace they resumed work at where they stopped at that dam?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
Why must you use "cum"?? You too like trouble. cheesycheesycheesy

Big thanks for holding it down for the progressives on the forum. Remain blessed. smiley

The sound of the name "Buhari" in Nigeria is like the roar of a lion in the midst of a herd of grazing wildebeest. smiley

God bless Buhari and his name.
That "cum" wey I use na my way of shouting out to oremussanctus be that. grin grin grin

Anytime bro. I jst imagined me being a TANoid. I have never felt this terrible. May God bless you too

Amen!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
what is this 1 saying? angry

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by calmbabadee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:

Bros. Try reason what u just typed. Nobody said its not chicken change for chief but why did he abandon the project before?

The bottom line is that the fear of buhari is the beginning.of returning to abandoned projects

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Largas:

But hace they resumed work at where they stopped at that dam?
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
calmbabadee:

Bros. Try reason what u just typed. Nobody said its not chicken change for chief but why did he abandon the project before?

The bottom line is that the fear of buhari is the beginning.of returning to abandoned projects
u dey mind that 1? I wonder the kinda brain he'z got.

55 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
calmbabadee:

Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
midolian:
[/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'
Na the same social media dey make u brag as if u own a mansion even when u don't own a cage. Proud Edi0t!

I would have said this pride will bring u down someday..buh I doubt if u ll get anywhere(with this pride) in the first place.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
how are you sure he's got any?

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by vedaxcool(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin change has come falsehood is being faded.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Dsimple: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by NDPVF(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
midolian:
na social media dey make u brag as if u own a mansion even when u don't own a cage. Proud Edi0t!

I would have said this pride will bring u down someday..buh I doubt if u ll get anywhere(with this pride) in the first place.
[/s]This is rather an emotional outburst.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

84-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassador To US Asked To Retire By Nigerians / The Fight Towards Corruption Is Real!(photo Of The Day) / Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.