Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP (392 Views)

Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor / ANNULMENT: Activist Tells Buhari- You Cannot Erase Memory Of June 12 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP by BMZK: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
An Internally Displaced Person at Dalori camp in Maidugui on Tuesday said he took to drugs to erase memory of the “slaughter of his father, mother and four sisters” by Boko Haram insurgents.
Narrating his ordeal to a Correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), 30 year-old Abubakar Mala from Gamboru-Ngala in Borno, said the parents and sisters were brutally killed during an attack on their town.

Mala said the insurgents had stormed the town, forcing himself and other residents to take to their heels.
He said when he returned days later after the insurgents had left, he found the remains of his parents and sisters in bad shape.

“I was not a drug addict before; I had a flourishing business in Gamboru where I make good money to carter for my parents.

“Unfortunately, everything was taken away from me, including all my family.

“What do you expect me to be doing; how do you think I can forget this memories; to me, life means nothing.
“I need to forget the memory of the sad event and that is only possible through the taking of drugs.

“I love to be like this (drug addict) because it makes me forget all those madness,” said Mala.

(NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/21/drug-addiction-erases-memory-of-my-slaughtered-parents-sisters-borno-idp/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP by Chekito(f): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
God help
Re: I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP by iamDiabolic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Boko haram just bleeped up this man life.how sad,he now left with using drugs to escape from his misery.I pray God help him,cause when d drugs clear off his eye,he his gonna remeber his parent nd sisters again

(1) (Reply)

Shortchanging Nigerians In Everything / War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained-says president Buhari / When The Able Body Become Vestige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.