Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete (50505 Views)

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by iamDiabolic(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

So you have changed your location to this thread? double-tongued hypocrite.
bloda mi,I got no beef with u yeeboes,infact to be sincere igbo's use to be my favourite tribe in nigeria after yoruba.but joining nairaland I can't help but notice the hate u guys have for us yoruba's.do u expect me to keep quiet why u isult my tribe,don't u think you are the hypocrite here.
Mind u am gej biggest fan,but am not sentimental nd full of hate like y'll.or the fact that I support gej means I should support yeeboes beefing my tribe.gej is not even an igbo man,even his ijaw kinsmen don't cry like you guys,gej preached love why not learn to follow his footstep

God bless gej
God help pmb nd give him direction to lead us right

6 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by SonOfEl(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
bloda mi,I got no beef with u yeeboes,infact to be sincere igbo's use to be my favourite tribe in nigeria after yoruba.but joining nairaland I can't help but notice the hate u guys have for us yoruba's.do u expect me to keep quiet why u isult my tribe,don't u think you are the hypocrite here.
Mind u am gej biggest fan,but am not sentimental nd full of hate like y'll.or the fact that I support gej means I should support yeeboes beefing my tribe.gej is not even an igbo man,even his ijaw kinsmen don't cry like you guys,gej preached love why not learn to follow his footstep

God bless gej
God help pmb nd give him direction to lead us right

When your tribe was e-bashing Igbos you didn't see that, it is only the Igbo retaliation you saw....doubletongued hypocrite

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by iamDiabolic(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

When your tribe was e-bashing Igbos you didn't see that, it is only the Igbo retaliation you saw....doubletongued hypocrite
son of elchapo from the palm tree roofed republic,u yeeboes started the bashing not us.how come u people want to insult people tribe,but u don't want urs to be insulted huh.you expect us to keep shut nd watch u hurl insult at us,nah that's nt done bruv.beef aside ill vote an igbo man ahead of a northerner in real life,so all this beefing nd bashing ends on nairaland.don't take it to reality bruv

2 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 5:54am On Jun 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How far, Shea you promise me vote na...

you don vote refiner?
did I?
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ARROBA(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Can't wait to fly to Enugu, landing at the new terminal.
Hope to see the new terminal open before December
Hope to see new airlines flying to Enugu.

2017 hopefully will be the game changer as there will a lot of passenger traffic.

4 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ARROBA(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
raker300:
You can view step by step construction of this project here..

http:///forum/culture-tourism/enugu-eastern-hospitality?page=1

The link is not working.

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Search for the thread named; enugu, eastern hospitality. Some pictures are there
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Like what Fashola is doing with GEJ's projects, Ameachi will soon rush in there to take pictures and attempt to claim it for the incompetent Buhari

Thank you GEJ, thank you Stella Oduah. The best govt ever in Nigeria
[/size]
lol. I don't think this administration knows this project still exists..hence the bashing of Stella oduah

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
The funding for this project came from the Chinese government via the $500 million loan secured by GEJ's administration 2 years ago.

In fact, Beijing directly paid the contractors handling this terminal and four others.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Finally the airport looks befitting. Hopefully they fix the pot-hole riddled runway so foreign airlines can shelve their excuses of not landing here. Hopefully the Enugu-Onitsha and Enugu PH roads are also fixed.

2 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
CFCman:
The funding for this project came from the Chinese government via the $500 million loan secured by GEJ's administration 2 years ago.

In fact, Beijing directly paid the contractors handling this terminal and four others.
hmmm...wonder how such a loan would be paid back. Hope they won't result to taxing the living Christ out of each visitor
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
raker300:
hmmm...wonder how such a loan would be paid back. Hope they won't result to taxing the living Christ out of each visitor
I believe the interest on the loan is 1.5%, with a 10-yr moratorium. So, there will be, at best, a negligible increase in aeronautical taxes.

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Abagworo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
raker300:
lol. I don't think this administration knows this project still exists..hence the bashing of Stella oduah

Jonathan left office May 2016 and the project wasn't even up to 50%. I guess the credit goes to Jonathan for starting but Buhari for completion. In terms ratio of work done, Buhari wins.

3 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:

Jonathan left office May 2016 and the project wasn't even up to 50%. I guess the credit goes to Jonathan for starting but Buhari for completion. In terms ratio of work done, Buhari wins.
stop all these nonsense talks. When was the 2016 budget passed? Or are you saying Buhari was building the airport without a budget.

I knew very soon someone would mention Buhari here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ARROBA(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Can't wait to land at the new terminal in December.
Hopefully, more international airlines will start to land at the new terminal before December.

Looking forward to fligh from Doha to Enugu by Qatar airline or Dubai to Enugu by Emirates.

Hopefully, Turkish airline can kick off their Istanbul to Enugu flight as they already has been granted landing rights since January 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by MXrep: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
son of elchapo from the palm tree roofed republic,u yeeboes started the bashing not us.how come u people want to insult people tribe,but u don't want urs to be insulted huh.you expect us to keep shut nd watch u hurl insult at us,nah that's nt done bruv.beef aside ill vote an igbo man ahead of a northerner in real life,so all this beefing nd bashing ends on nairaland.don't take it to reality bruv
My friend you are not making any sense. You better upgrade your bashing skill or we will give you high BP while you struggle to catch up with this type of incoherent blabing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by iamDiabolic(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2016
MXrep:

My friend you are not making any sense. You better upgrade your bashing skill or we will give you high BP while you struggle to catch up with this type of incoherent blabing.
you yeeboes don't mean anything to me,I never give d slighest fucck bout u nd ur dumb striggle.u can keep bashing nd ranting u would only remain stucked in the zoo

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by MXrep: 2:08am On Jun 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
you yeeboes don't mean anything to me,I never give d slighest fucck bout u nd ur dumb striggle.u can keep bashing nd ranting u would only remain stucked in the zoo
Lol
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
ARROBA:
Can't wait to land at the new terminal in December.
Hopefully, more international airlines will start to land at the new terminal before December.

Looking forward to fligh from Doha to Enugu by Qatar airline or Dubai to Enugu by Emirates.

Hopefully, Turkish airline can kick off their Istanbul to Enugu flight as they already has been granted landing rights since January 2015.
the terminal is not complete until certain features are installed. It might take longer than that bro.

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
@lalasticlala front page?
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by peezeygwiny(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
it looks lyk a factory
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by shamecurls(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Can imagine how many kilograms of Hard-Drugs that will be leaving this airport on daily basis
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by cornel994(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na only lala be d only "frontpage mover" admin around...jst askin

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by miqos02(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Moneytize: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
rotimileke:
I'm so excited because even the zombies are aware that this good work is the handiwork of GEJ.
wherever GEJ is may God bless him and mama P
But the wailing ekpas refuse to admit that the looting under the last administration was also the handwork of GEJ
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by miqos02(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
JingoOAU:
Terminal buildings no matter how pretty it is, doesn't make a safe
Reminds me of Ibadan airport where the generator is only put on whenever an aircraft is approaching say 500metres away....after the departure of the aircraft, the FAAN people off the generator again...

Hope am not hating too much!!!!
hmmm
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
raker300:
nairaland mods are blocking the site cos they have a personal beef with the site. That's why most news from the site don't make front page on nairaland. Go here (omambaladotcom). Replace the "dot" with "."

If don't stop making false allegations here I will stop you from posting here for a long time.

No mod block that website, I don't even know how you get that into your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.