Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete (50495 Views)

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by berrystunn(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Buhari.... Take note
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Enugu At Work
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ademusiwa12: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=28pt]
Win a chance to have dinner with ademusiwa and miss toke Makinwa
ademusiwa@gmail.com
t][/size]
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Mintek: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Honestly it's people like you that makes me to believe juju is real

...and people like you make me believe zombeeism is incurable.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:
Correct. Sai Baba! The buffoon use us play wayo Baba come dey actualise our wishes. Can't wait to read same on 2nd Niger bridge.
See mumu,spot -on zombie.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Themandator: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Jonathan left office May 2016 and the project wasn't even up to 50%. I guess the credit goes to Jonathan for starting but Buhari for completion. In terms ratio of work done, Buhari wins.

So Buhari was funding the airport without a budget, an Airport in the land of 5%?

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Honestly it's people like you that makes me to believe juju is real
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by wiseoneking: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
henryhemon:

Strongest indeed? Where do you place Emirates airline?
Emirate is not actually the strongest per se but i ethiopian airline is the strongest in Africa. Thanks
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by NigerianScholar: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=46930218]

When was the last time you painted and refurbished your:

- house
- school
- hospital/ clinic
- mosque/ church

Abi you are also waiting for government to maintain your beautiful masterpieces listed above [/]

Am still a student, I dont own a house...once I a while,i help in cleaning areas of my school and keeping it in order. My church is always properly maintained.
Compare mma when it was first constructed to how it is now.... Something that is meant to be getting better is getting worse, the government of Nigeria dosent maintain infrastructure and thats the bitter truth
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by anonimi: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Am still a student, I dont own a house...once I a while,i help in cleaning areas of my school and keeping it in order. My church is always properly maintained.
Compare mma when it was first constructed to how it is now.... Something that is meant to be getting better is getting worse, the government of Nigeria dosent maintain infrastructure and thats the bitter truth

Thanks for responding truthfully about your personal contribution to maintaining places that you are associated with.
However please note that WE, the people are the government.
The government REPRESENTS us and our public servants were all ordinary citizens like us before we ALLOWED them to lead us, not so

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by NigerianScholar: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for responding truthfully about your personal contribution to maintaining places that you are associated with.
However please note that WE, the people are the government.
The government REPRESENTS us and our public servants were all ordinary citizens like us before we ALLOWED them to lead us, not so

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Its not so, as I am still under 18, I have no contribution or say that has to do with the government that actually matters. The best I can do is criticise. If i speak out, the next thing is that I am a minor, I know nothing
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by prciouschika(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
coolzeal:
Please.. I like to know if the domestic and international airports are on the same building.
yes
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by oyatz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
You are right sir, GEJ was funding the airport with Mama Peace's loot from Otuoke since May 29,2015.
[Qquote author=raker300 post=46826535]stop all these nonsense talks. When was the 2016 budget passed? Or are you saying Buhari was building the airport without a budget.

I knew very soon someone would mention Buhari here [/quote]
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Anambra1stS0n: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
See the stage of Enugu international terminal 2016
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Obdk: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2020
2020.with 10 billion down d drain yet nothing changed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.