Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? (4115 Views)

Why Is European Union Countries Visa Called Shenghen Visa / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. / The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by claremont(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
You can't use that Shengen visa you have got to work in Europe. If you insist on coming to Europe with it, go and try your luck with joining the French Foreign Legion. If you succeed in your application and you are still alive after 5 years, you get a french passport.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
Mr op I think Netherland will do I'm talking from experience Netherland is very peaceful and friendly with serene environment and they have one of the highest minimum wages world wide I've being there smiley
You have visited Netherlands is quite different from living in Netherlands lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by buharisbae(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ogbeche77:
You have visited Netherlands is quite different from living in Netherlands lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

how do u know I haven't lived there
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by KangaIye: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2016
If not for this our yeye governments
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by bigass123(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
If you contrary opinion.. Please do us the favour of sharing your experiences for all to learn, thank you!

Ogbeche77:
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by bigass123(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Please share your experiences sister... People will like to learn... I believe you have certain experiences that can help others make informed decisions.
God bless

buharisbae:

how do u know I haven't lived there
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by nicknonso: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

here are few questions:
- how did he get an "offer" to go to Europe, if he didnt gave any hints that he wanted to go there?
- if he did gave hints then what were his reasons for wanting to go to Europe?
- is that a tourist or working visa?
- is he trying to hustle his way illegally?
- what language does he speaks apart from English?
- what skills/diplomas does he have?
- has ever been to Europe?
- is he street smart/savvy?
- does he have any friends anywhere in Schenghen Europe?
- does he have any money saved to help him get started with rent/food/transport and winter clothing etc?
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by nicknonso: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
If Norway is in d schengen region but not part of EU,can someone visit Germany n other eu from Norway. Does Norway issue a schenge visa in 9ja?
Re: HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? by nicknonso: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
nicknonso:
If Norway is in d schengen region but not part of EU,can someone visit Germany n other eu from Norway. Does Norway issue a schenge visa in 9ja?
..nick.nonso.ud@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment / I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! / Hottest Places In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.