Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105654 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ndubisik(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Flashaldrin(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op great work you're doing man. you're just the answer to my prayers. Had in mind to do personal cds but was at loss on how to go about it. please send everything to me at flashaldrin@yahoo.com.
I will update you with the progress of the project.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Dottune:
Good evening Op, lovely Job here I must say and a highly commendable personal project that you executed.

I'm a Batch B '16 corp member presently serving at Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. I really want to do a personal project, but I currently do not have an idea on what to do.

lets chat on whatsap, i have alot of people like you. And i have alot of projects and ideas for you to execute
looking forward to meet you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Flashaldrin:
Op great work you're doing man. you're just the answer to my prayers. Had in mind to do personal cds but was at loss on how to go about it. please send everything to me at flashaldrin@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance!
lets chat on whatsap, i have alot of people like you. And i have alot of projects and ideas for you to execute
looking forward to meet you
meanwhile i will send you something through ur email
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
ndubisik:
Hello tetengi4life, love the work you're doing here man! Please send me the proposal letter and project analysis here brimey247@gmail.com . I'll also send you a message on WhatsApp. Thanks

sent. looking forward to receive your whatsap message
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Flashaldrin:
Thanks in advance!

sent. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by CKollyns(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks for sharing this rich info bro.
Please kindly forward to ckollyns@gmail.com .
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2017
CKollyns:
Thanks for sharing this rich info bro.
Please kindly forward to ckollyns@gmail.com .

sent and all the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by BabatundeGPD(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
please send it to me babatundegpd@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
BabatundeGPD:
please send it to me babatundegpd@gmail.com

sent and all the best
lets keep in touch on whatsap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
olagamalin:

Gratitude Sir. I can't thank you enough

You are welcome buddy
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Redfox:
April 15/16, 2017 STATA Data Analytics & Research Session (SLO)

Dear Earthlings,

Venue: Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah-Lekki.
All Inclusive - software pack, dummy and lecture series.

Session starts 10.00AM.

Resources:
Data: Financial Markets Data (Equity, Fixed Income and Global Commodities), World Bank Enterprise Survey, Construction and Project Management Data, Market Research & Insights Data, Doing Business World Bank, CBN Financial Data, Health and Biostatistics Data (HIV, Cardio, Hepatitis, Hepatitis Disease control…) and Macroeconomic Data

Data dimension for industry application: Sample Points, Non-periodic data, Cross Sectional data, Time Series data, Qualitative datasets and Panel (Longitudinal) Data‎.

Inclusive: Analysis of Dissertations, Thesis and Publication

‎Be there.

Kind Regards,

April 17-30, 2017 Eviews/SPSS/SAS/Python Data Analytics & Research Session (SLO)

Dear Earthlings,

Venue: Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah-Lekki.
All Inclusive - software pack (complete), dummy and lecture series.

Session starts 10.00AM.

Resources:
Data: Financial Markets Data (Equity, Fixed Income and Global Commodities), World Bank Enterprise Survey, Construction and Project Management Data, Market Research & Insights Data, Doing Business World Bank, CBN Financial Data, Health and Biostatistics Data (HIV, Cardio, Hepatitis, Hepatitis Disease control…) and Macroeconomic Data

Data dimension for industry application: Sample Points, Non-periodic data, Cross Sectional data, Time Series data, Qualitative datasets and Panel (Longitudinal) Data‎.

‎Be there.
Kind Regards,

We are also open to offering research assistance, thesis and dissertation structures and model-types, statistical and development case studies et al.

An individualistic fresh perspective will be shared on how you can use the acquired skills to make a quality living whilst building a strong career for yourself but you have to be passionate and open to learning beyond your comfort zone. My sincere advice to you and sundry; IF NOT then this might not be for you.

redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
kingsley.ukwuoma@redfoxanalytics.com
https://redfox3891./
+2348063944177

bro please control ur post on my page. u can see the thread doesn't have traffic (by the number people currently viewing it) so it is not necessary. Thank you and i believe u are mature enough to understand
please it is distracting my audience

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by teggypumping(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls send to teggypumping@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
teggypumping:
Pls send to teggypumping@gmail.com

Sent and all the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by sapien(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Send the sample to Dudesuperfly@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ufondunenye(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi dear,thumb up to the work you are doing.
please can you help me with the copy,here is my email, nonyeufondu@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
sapien:
Send the sample to Dudesuperfly@yahoo.com

sent and all the best. lets keep in touch on whatsap (08032731090), i also have ur colleagues on it too.
I can share some ideas on some projects to carry out incase you are still searching
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
ufondunenye:
Hi dear,thumb up to the work you are doing.
please can you help me with the copy,here is my email, nonyeufondu@gmail.com. Thank you.

sent and all the best. lets keep in touch on whatsap (08032731090), i also have ur colleagues on it too.
I can share some ideas on some projects to carry out incase you are still searching
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ufondunenye(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
tetengi4life:

Yes dear I will really appreciate that
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by onyi143: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Flashaldrin:
Thanks in advance!

Nice one
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by onyi143: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
We can also invest our monthly NYSC allawee in E-currency exchange such as Bitcoin, perfect money or PayPal just check at nairaomm.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by onyi143: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is better not to waste our NYSC monthly allawee,used it and do something tangible.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by undisputedgbola(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Undisputedgbol@gmail.com

Thanks for your time bro...
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
undisputedgbola:
Undisputedgbol@gmail.com

Thanks for your time bro...

sent, including solicitation letters samples. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by undisputedgbola(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
tetengi4life:

sent, including solicitation letters samples. All the best
Seen, thank you.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by zoroby(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice 1 pls send it to my email; brighteze008@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
zoroby:
Nice 1 pls send it to my email; brighteze008@gmail.com

sent and all the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
great work OP...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.