Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (109092 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2017
ubongpeter:

Nice work sir. Please forward the letters and project analysis to me peakubong@gmail.com
Thanks.
sent and all the best. we can keep in touch via whasap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by oluboom(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2017
A'17 ondo corpers are already discussing... join the whatsapp group through the link
https:///KCJb5iMIZ6nJuqNHyChV7Q
or message ur number to 08068091227
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
who needs help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations to the recently released corps members from the NYSC Camps across the country.
I will always be available anytime you need me for guidance on NYSC Personal CDS

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Sehindemi(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Jhymrod(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Hello
I wish to embark on a personal CDS, but I have no idea on what to do. A17 corps member. I was posted to a village here in Nasarawa state.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jhymrod:
Hello
I wish to embark on a personal CDS, but I have no idea on what to do. A17 corps member. I was posted to a village here in Nasarawa state.
lets chat on whatsap. i will give you topics because i have a lot. 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sehindemi:

Thank you, Bro!

Kindly send the project analysis along with the letters to; Kehindesehindemi@gmail.com.

I'd appreciate it, Bro!
sent, including the solicitation letters.
lets continue on whatsap 08032731090
All the best

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ndifrekeabasi18(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
please send samples to me henriettau23@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by victory148(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls send to evicyory@gmail.com thank you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by yemi15(m): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Please can you send the sample of the project proposal and project analysis to my email address at amusan.adeyemi15@gmail.com. Please include samples of solicitation letter and possible sponsors. Thank you sir
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
ndifrekeabasi18:
please send samples to me henriettau23@gmail.com
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
victory148:
Pls send to evicyory@gmail.com thank you
All the best
yemi15:
Please can you send the sample of the project proposal and project analysis to my email address at amusan.adeyemi15@gmail.com. Please include samples of solicitation letter and possible sponsors. Thank you sir
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
anybody in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mikebrown(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
tetengi4life:
anybody in need of help?
more grace sir. Please can you send the sample of the project proposal,soliciting letter,project analysis and possible sponsors to gttyzek@gmail.com
Tnks a million. more grace sir
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Princeimmy: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls send to my email. princeocheme@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mikebrown:
more grace sir. Please can you send the sample of the project proposal,soliciting letter,project analysis and possible sponsors to gttyzek@gmail.com
Tnks a million. more grace sir
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Princeimmy:
Pls send to my email. princeocheme@gmail.com
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
anyone in need of help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mbamifeanyi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Plz I need d sample..u can snd it to dis email; mbamifeanyigabriel@gmail... Tnx
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Mbamifeanyi:
Plz I need d sample..u can snd it to dis email; mbamifeanyigabriel@gmail... Tnx
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Switup: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
tetengi4life hello good day. some time back i also asked that this project be sent to me through email. u did actually but i didnt leave for service that uear. could u pls resend it to my mail at dswitee@yahoo.com.

thanx in anticipation
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Switup:
tetengi4life hello good day. some time back i also asked that this project be sent to me through email. u did actually but i didnt leave for service that uear. could u pls resend it to my mail at dswitee@yahoo.com.

thanx in anticipation
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
any NYSC corps member in need of help or guidance?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
hello
anyone in he house in need of CDS assistance?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
do anyone need help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by DrewMX(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
tetengi4life:
any NYSC corps member in need of help or guidance?
Good Morning Sir, Firstly I want to commend you for the wonderful work you are doing...Am currently serving in a rural community in Enugu state and with my discipline in Project Management, I'm also interested in carrying out personal CDS projects in the community am serving. I would like u to send the Project Proposal, Project Analysis,Solicitation letters and other relevant stuffs to me through my E-Mail address - andrewkel406@gmail.com...Thanks and God blessings fall on You.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrewMX:
Good Morning Sir, Firstly I want to commend you for the wonderful work you are doing...Am currently serving in a rural community in Enugu state and with my discipline in Project Management, I'm also interested in carrying out personal CDS projects in the community am serving. I would like u to send the Project Proposal, Project Analysis,Solicitation letters and other relevant stuffs to me through my E-Mail address - andrewkel406@gmail.com...Thanks and God blessings fall on You.

All the best

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by dobnina(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please can u kindly send to me. I need it. my gmail is dobrevnina851@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good Evening Sir, I really want to commend you for the wonderful work you are doing. Am a corps member currently serving in a rural area in kano state. I'm interested in carrying out a personal CDS project in the community am serving. I would like u to send the Project Proposal, Project Analysis,Solicitation letters and other relevant stuffs to me through my E-Mail address - davidefosa4u@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2017
dobnina:
Please can u kindly send to me. I need it. my gmail is dobrevnina851@gmail.com

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC Anthem / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.