Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being (600 Views)

Casual Counter For Woman Mature Minded / Mature Minded Person Only... / Mature Minded Person Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being by lytech1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
I lost my dad 14years ago while I was in JSS1.
It was my mum all alone who plays the role of both father and mother..

I happened to be this hostile type but I manage to have two friends,whom we exchange visit often.

I observe similar situation in both families(my friends) though with slight differences..

In the first family,the father provide almost all the family needs despite the mother is also working and earning big...
Also gathered that the mother has an uncompleted building despite she was still living in her husband house..(Guess that's what she spent her earning on)
Despite all this,their family is peaceful and healthy..

Second family,the father also plays the major role,provide almost all the needs of the family(though the wife operate a small scale trading).
Despite the responsibility vested on the husband alone,the wife still don't make the atmosphere of the marriage interesting..
The husband sometimes borrow money from friends just to make sure things are in order with his family when he his down financially.

As a young bachelor who intend going into marriage soon,need some mature advices on what role should be played by women in marriage just to ensure a healthy home.
Thanks.

(Pardon my grammars)
Re: Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being by Lovelynature(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
It depends on personality and level of understanding. Though nobody is perfect but some level of compatibility is highly recommended when considering marriage. Thus you find out during relationship/courtship.

You should know that it's the man's responsibility to provide for the family while the woman support. This is one of the reasons understanding matters a lot. Even more than love in most cases. Oh yes! An understanding partner knows what to do when the going goes tough. He/she rather support than complain to third parties and bring more embarrassment to the union.

It's highly advised that every guy strive to establish solid source of income before considering marriage.

It's actually you and who you are getting married to that matter. The level of your compatibility and understanding matters a lot

1 Like

Re: Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being by RexKexMilann: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
My brother, work hard to kill poverty. Do that and every other thing will fall into place.

If I have enough money to take care of my family, why would I worry about the stipend my hubby might be bringing home at the end of the day?

1 Like

Re: Ideas Needed From Mature Minded Being by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
RexKexMilann:
My brother, work hard to kill poverty. Do that and every other thing will fall into place.

If I have enough money to take care of my family, why would I worry about the stipend my hubby might be bringing home at the end of the day?

(1) (Reply)

No S*x Before Marriage / Can U Do Dis 4money / To The Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.