Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland (1715 Views)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by molydonhenry(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
I know dz guy frm Ochanja mrk in Onitsha. Abt 3yrs ago he was an apprentice, he now owns a shop, Congrat Op.

Buh no dei fall niqqas hand here abeg, u can hook up with those okpadioku hawkers in d mrk.
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by larabae13(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

was with the Omo ibo tag, I am so sure if you both get acquainted, you won't care about his tribe..what am i saying self, how sure am I you are worth getting acquainted with in the first place..next time say what you want to say and leave the ibo part out if it Omo a le
guy abeg abeg wetin sef...I wasn't being tribalistic...a yoruba dat goes to an easterner shop calls him omo ibo because dats how it is he is an igbo man it doesn't mean an insult...if u get to a mallam nd want to buy sumfin is it nt aboki or mallam u'll call him? Nd enough of d insults itz nt polite

1 Like

Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by schumastic(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
larabae13:
guy abeg abeg wetin sef...I wasn't being tribalistic...a yoruba dat goes to an easterner shop calls him omo ibo because dats how it is he is an igbo man it doesn't mean an insult...if u get to a mallam nd want to buy sumfin is it nt aboki or mallam u'll call him? Nd enough of d insults itz nt polite

abeg, anyhow u say it you can't suger coat it cus most times the word omo ibo is used for negaive issues, segregation or to make jest of someone..am not stupid when i said u were being tribalistic..you could have used his moniker to tall to him cus who knows maybe he is not igbo n might b from another tribe but u already tagged him as one cus u see a shop around him...plsss you can tell someone who is not educated or exposed that not me.
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by larabae13(f): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

abeg, anyhow u say it you can't suger coat it cus most times the word omo ibo is used for negaive issues, segregation or to make jest of someone..am not stupid when i said u were being tribalistic..you could have used his moniker to tall to him cus who knows maybe he is not igbo n might b from another tribe but u already tagged him as one cus u see a shop around him...plsss you can tell someone who is not educated or exposed that not me.
calm down nah mention other pple why was it only me u picked out? Abeg enough is enough leave me outta dis jare
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by schumastic(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
larabae13:
calm down nah mention other pple why was it only me u picked out? Abeg enough is enough leave me outta dis jare

lol no problem
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by nuggarito: 1:55am On Jun 22, 2016
All these haters sef, you keep beefing him while he's making his dou. The ones wey still dey their papa house dey wash toilet go follow join dey beef.
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Nwa nna nda? Well ezeokwu na wetin dem don telll you so. Na currency dey bye toto and not bear bear. Hustleup
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Niggaz stop hating...lol grin
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by bitchcrafts: 3:26am On Jun 22, 2016
I can only lol.. Hope u find hoes that would buy your market. I really hope
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Oh I need the all blue shoes in d back.. Are those A1s?
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
this guy you need help undecided
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op how much do you sell those shoes lipsrsealed
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by stiflerdrug: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
vizkiz:
you better face your market. Omo ibo grin

Lol.. grin grin grin
Re: The Freshets Nigga On Nairaland by stiflerdrug: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
na wa
[img][/img]
op your way eh
no pure at allll
i dey shame for you
[img][/img]
yo you got me laughing real hard.. #NoChill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian guys, Is this True? / Niki Minaj Please Don’t Kill Me With Your Big...see Photo / An Open Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.