Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (24814 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by lastpage: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
EFX001:
when the government is criticised, all of a sudden arms funds get found in his account. How come it took a year to find that out. Yet not one single conviction in the courts of Law. Not one single evidence but constant newspaper conviction. Shame....maybe one day the money will make its way to my account

Why are you people so d@ft like this?

You think all those things they unearthed came to them "on a platter of gold" .... in just one day?
You think it was Obanikoro and Fayose who gave them a "Bagful of Evidence" ...... or they had to dig it up, even with uncooperative bank staff who are also criminals?

Investigations of this nature (where the criminals are rich, powerful office holders and crooked), takes very long!

Honestly, some of the Youths of this country, deserve poverty, with the way they reason.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by bayulll011(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
slimfit1:

Don't know why these governors can't speak to their lawyers before speaking in public sha.

fayose is not knowledgeable to talk to his lawyers,someone that gang up and beat a seating judge and nothing happend.

what annoy Mr most is the senseless youth defending a corrupt person and latter you will all complain the country is Bad,we deserved the leaders we have

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by tinsel: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
They took there time to investigate this Fayose. The evidence is just too much. I see him doing Usain Bolt few days before his tenure expires. But I am sure the government will be ready for him.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Suntzung: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Aha EFCC the lane is heavy now! pls "Gama Ma Shege Aiki" NOW!i
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2016
jahsharon:
This is very unfair to me and my family. Sambo Dansuki should be re-instated as the National Security Adviser and ATM-General of the Federation. If he had continued sharing the money, by now, it must have gotten to my turn. I too would have gotten some millions. Sambo Dansuki is a dis-tribalized and religious friendly Nigeria. He shared the money across all tribes and religion. From our elder Olu Falae (100 million naira), to our prodigal sons FFK (840 million naira), Obanikoro (4.7 billion naira), Fayose (uncountable millions of naira), Yinka Odumakin (unknown millions of naira), to Yoruba Obas (uncountable millions of dollars). From Isa Jafaru (170 million naira) to ex-governor Bafarawa (4.3 billion naira). From Alex Badeh (uncountable millions of dollars) to AVM Amosu (uncountable millions of dollars). From Jim Nwobodo (100 million naira) to Peter Odili (100 million naira). From Goatluck Jonathan's cousin Azibaola Roberts (40 million dollars) to S.A. on domestic affaisrs to Goatluck Warpamo OweiEmmanuel Dudafa (uncountable billions of naira). Beneficiaries are christians, muslims, trsditionalists, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijwa, Ibo, Itsekiri, Fulani, Tiv, Igala e.t.c.This guy Sambo Dansuki is truly a real Nigerian. He should be re-instated as the National Security Adviser and ATM-General of the Federation.

Wailers from the land of the rising sun would have been wiped off by Boko Haram now because there would not have been any fight from government side. Boko Haram would have captured all the 19 states in the North and would have moved to South East enroute South South by now.

Any human, plant or animal that still says that Buhari should let the looters continue looting should be arrested and tried for supporting, aiding, abetting and preaching corruption and economic sabotage.

But, wait ooo, are we all mad? No, I don't think so. We can't all be mad. I think it is those supporting corruption, supporting billions of naira and dollars being looted and used to buy private jets and houses in U.K. while they are living in one-room apartment that all needs to be arrested and sent to the psychiatric hospital and later tied to the stakes and shot.

grin grin grin grin grin
Best post so far
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Mackson01: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Mimiko investigation loading
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by olamur(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2016
fayose!!!!!! how many time have I called your name? there is nothing to fear except the fear itself. u av won battles DAT are serious than this, go to Abuja n clear ur name, prove ur innocent.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Speakdatruth: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
see as dey turn our money to alphabet n dots. which be A.A.G.B n A.A.G.B.S nansense
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by olamur(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
fayose!!!!!! how many time have I called your name? there is nothing to fear except the fear itself. u av won battles DAT are serious than this, go to Abuja n clear ur name, prove ur innocent. but remember you are now on ur own.(Oyo)
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by 8BitGee(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
The level of detail? shocked
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by baba4gals(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Toosure70:
And let people say.... AMENNNNN

yes
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Gud am.. pls mods unban femolala01.. pls
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by blackpriest0911: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Where r the saTANoids?? His fayose still your hero!?
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Icecream4U(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Why be say na only PDP members una dey arrest?? The ones wey una arrest since how many months now court never declare them as criminals...
Na vex make me type in pidgin
make PDP arrest those apc too if them commit any crime na.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Magnitki: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
When are they going to trace Amaechi and Fashola own?

[size=14pt]Work hard for PDP to come back, if it still remain in 2019, then we shall probe Anarchist & co. It's turn by turn. Thanks [/size]
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Why be say na only PDP members una dey arrest?? The ones wey una arrest since how many months now court never declare them as criminals...
Na vex make me type in pidgin

When PDP Regain Power Make them expose APC own corruption. Small Small na so Nigeria go take better. Everybody go come dey careful with our collective wealth, knowing that there is exposure waiting.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Aristo3146(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
EFCC please when are you people tracing “Fashola & Fayemi's” account or are they untraceable??
What stopped PDP probing Fashola and fayemi? If you did not keep quiet, I will vote PDP in 2019 and your suffering will continue...
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
8BitGee:
The level of detail? shocked

This one na DVD with HD quality them play for them o! Wetin Government officials dey do with these kinds of Money sef? Na which kind biz dem dey do for Government sef? Na Bonds dem dey sell? abi na open season for our MONEY?
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by collinx(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
EFCC please when are you people tracing “Fashola & Fayemi's” account or are they untraceable??

PDP chose to share the money stolen from our common wealth while APC wants to recover it from them, I have no problem with that. When PDP comes back if, if they ever will, they can do same to APC chikena.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by meltiplexer: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Father and his son are thieves and this family want finish Nigeria yam sha,Obanikoro want to koro us. Naijabet man say so
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by naija2dabone(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Bizinton:

Recieve sense in Jesus name

Keep your dead brain in Jesus Name
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Emrys16(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Let the gist keep rolling out erh, we Nigerians are loving it.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by IVORY2009(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
kstix:

IPOB flat head. Talk with facts for once na. Which one did they trace to aisha buhari's account?

Are u a kid? Where were u wen the document was placed on the public domain? If Buhari is serious about fighting corruption, he should start frm der.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by oloworulz(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2016
methodyk:
Gbogbo ebi e, idile e, ati iran re ni omo ale! OLoriburuku! Tribal biggot like u!
a day will come , u will all be stoned out of Lagos. am still wondering if truly u ppul (flat heads) have a brain inside ur skull, then it must be fufu and cotton wool. awon weyreh.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by MosesNG(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
I still don't understand how our youths and citizenry reason. These are evidences of illegality and they scream witch hunt. The question to be answered is "Did they steal or not?" If yes, let them face the music. If no, its quite simple; clear yourself. Some few Nigerians are eating up the collective wealth of this nation and the large impoverished and ignorant majority will rather scream blue murder instead of commending it. I can only advise PDP to work hard @ 2019, I for one will like to see some corrupt APC politicians feel the heat, but wait what was GEJ himself looking in his 6 years that he didn't fight corruption? Is it because he lacked the moral compass.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Moz22: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
may be when pdp takes over power again..bt for nw its still Fayose and Obanikoro.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by ayosco2008(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Where is mr common sense This is a situation where common sense is not common.. How can people be so greedy and selfish
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by badonkadonk: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

http://www.punchng.com/n4-7bn-arms-funds-traced-obanikoro-fayose-efcc/

I said it... Our yam is sitting idle in fayose's account...
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by MosesNG(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Are u a kid? Where were u wen the document was placed on the public domain? If Buhari is serious about fighting corruption, he should start frm der.
and the document quoted amount, date received, account details, teller or transfer details? Are you for real?
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
na one after the other
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by sambless2016(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
My state governor is a thief. That is all
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Bimpe29: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Haba! Why are our leaders so heartless and reckless? Public funds are being converted for personal and selfish purpose. Posterity will not forgive them.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.