Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (24816 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Spicycat(f): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2016
God where are you.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by victorazy(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2016
grin oohh my country Nigeria! grin

Buhari and Fashola una weldone o!

I haven't seen any trace to APC member, never knew we have set of saints in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by abacus(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2016
thunder74:

Startling evidence? With all the Startling propaganda evidence released in the past about Dokpesi, Metuh, Dasuki etc, which of them have they been able to proof in court? None, instead, government is dragging its feet in their own cases.
You know why? Media trial and startling evidence can not convict any accused, hard evidence does.

Tell those you mentioned not to fall sick again or ask for court jurisdiction in.another court etc.. Judiciary is another problem here.. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2016
abeg all this sh*ts are becoming so stale, efcc this, billions that, why not do the needful if you are sure they stole funds, and stop distracting out attention from govt incompetencies..........recovering billions everywhere and yet nothing to show for it
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
When are they going to trace Amaechi and Fashola own?
Are Amaechi and Fasola connected to the arms deal? Think before you wail na

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Spicycat(f): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Why be say na only PDP members una dey arrest?? The ones wey una arrest since how many months now court never declare them as criminals...
Na vex make me type in pidgin
Those arrested where not convicted due to plea bargain, they tend to return some money so that charges will be reverted.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by logica(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
All rumors during the election are turning out to be true. There was a rumor that Fayose got money to run for the elections but that he kept most of the money in his pocket because he realized his popularity was winning the election rather than money.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Teespice(f): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Mr.Mimiko, you are very wrong sir.

Fayose only has immunity from prosecution and not from investigation. EFCC is also within its constitutional right to freeze a suspected account - no matter who you are, as long as it obtained a court order for it, as ruled by Supreme Court in the sake of Gani Fawehinmi vs IGP in the case of Tinubu.

thank you very much.

that is how they will keep misinterpreting section 308 of the constitution.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2016
avicenna1:

Are Amaechi and Fasola connected to the arms deal? Think before you wail na

So na Fayose and Obanikor are connected. Use ur brains at least ones a year bro!

That's why politicians are using u guys cuz una no dey think.

This is winch hunt, Obanikoro is having prob with Fashola and Fayoshe vs PMB
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Evil government, Diabolical President. Its only a stupid fellow that will not recognise the fact that this President Muhammad Buhari is trying to shut up all oppositions. Hereby abolishing freedom of speech in a Democratic society like Nigeria.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by barclays22(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I tire o. That was Metuh was making noise, FFK was making noise, Ricky Tarfa also made noise. The Abula Gov too made his own noise, thinking he can hide under immunity for him not be investigated.

Abula Mefo
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Natotogokillme: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by waley007(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Why be say na only PDP members una dey arrest?? The ones wey una arrest since how many months now court never declare them as criminals...
dis APC members share the loot with them?? Or were they in power then??

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by bjsure(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Something is missing and also not clear o, I voted for APC when I was in Nigeria but I don't like ppl been sentiment, why is all the PDP getting arrested, where is all the APC looter?
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Abeg when EFCC go trace BuHari and him wife Aisha even Tinubu and Amaechi account. THESE guys are not saint themself
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by methodyk: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2016
oloworulz:
Jonathan really messed up. that Jonathan guy is so daft and slow. very corrupt. see how billions is passing under his nose. and idiotic flat heads are calling him their hero. awon omo ale jati jati.
Gbogbo ebi e, idile e, ati iran re ni omo ale! OLoriburuku! Tribal biggot like u!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Spicycat(f): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
victorazy:
grin oohh my country Nigeria! grin

Buhari and Fashola una weldone o!

I haven't seen any trace to APC member, never knew we have set of saints in Nigeria. grin
It's practically impossible to prosecute all corrupt persons in Nigeria because virtually all of them are corrupt, so what is happening right now is the best approach to reduce the menace called corruption, whenever another government comes in it will prob those ones that were not squeeze in this administration, so my dear be patient while the sanitation takes place it will surely get to all yam eating criminals someday.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by horlus(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
EFCC please when are you people tracing “Fashola & Fayemi's” account or are they untraceable??

When pdp gets power they should do the same probe and jail all apc members that they find corrupt. That should balance the equation. It's good for us as long as they re all returning our money
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Ezenwanne: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2016
I don't take EFCC seriously anymore.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by fortune1968: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
A detailed and unassailable evidence.Kudos to d efcc.This is fayose OBITUARY. sai baba forever !
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
M4gunners:
When are they going to trace Amaechi and Fashola own?
Typical nigerian mentality.
Kindly take your evidence to efcc.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by lastpage: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2016
But the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, has urged Buhari to caution the EFCC and urgently intervene to rescue the country from what he described as the “current gross abuse of the constitution.”

Reacting to the reported freezing of Fayose’s account by the EFCC, Mimiko, in a statement in Akure on Tuesday, said the action of the anti-graft agency had portrayed the nation as one in crisis.

The Ondo State governor argued that the EFCC could not “interfere with the account of a sitting governor,” saying such action would run contrary to Section 308 of the Nigerian Constitution.

According to him, if the intention was to suggest any criminal infraction or fraud against the governor, the agency should have sheathed its sword until Fayose vacated office.

“What has happened is a blatant and violent infraction of the provisions of the constitution and our democracy.

“It’s an attempt to subvert the constitution and it is fascist. The intention is to achieve a penal sanction without going through the due criminal procedure and criminal proceedings,” Mimiko added.

SuperS1Panther:

Mr.Mimiko, you are very wrong sir.

Fayose only has immunity from prosecution and not from investigation. EFCC is also within its constitutional right to freeze a suspected account - no matter who you are, as long as it obtained a court order for it, as ruled by Supreme Court in the sake of Gani Fawehinmi vs IGP in the case of Tinubu.

Thank you very much Sir!

You see what they have turned our country into?
Mimiko is saying that we should wait for four years until a Thief is no longer enjoying IMMUNITY............ so he can have enough time to cover his crime!

Is this what IMMUNITY is all about? To commit criminality and cover it up..... then run for Senatorship and ask for further immunity?
No wonder Senators want to give themselves immunity by amending the constitution!
shocked shocked

These CRIMINALS are "shameless and brazen"!

Why are they using "grammar" (rule of law, fascist, separation of powers, e.t.c) to commit crime and defraud Nigerians?
Just look at the detailed investigation and the amounts involved?

Just imagine what good such amount would have done to Ekiti Workers who are being owed salaries?

Until we start tying these criminals to a stake at Bar Beach (like the days of Oyenusi, Mighty Joe, e.t.c) and pumping ten bullets into their chest, the suffering of ordinary Nigerians will continue to increase by the day.

Just imagine if that clueless Jonathan was re-elected...... all these criminality and looting will just go un-noticed.
Whatever criminals is left when Buhari finishes his term, the next president should also prosecute those.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by EFX001: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2016
when the government is criticised, all of a sudden arms funds get found in his account. How come it took a year to find that out. Yet not one single conviction in the courts of Law. Not one single evidence but constant newspaper conviction. Shame....maybe one day the money will make its way to my account
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by EFX001: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
AntiWailer:
4.7 Billion Naira.

And dunce wailers are asking 'wat happened to the economy ?'

2 people just stole wage hardworking amd upright workers will earn for eternity.

wher is your evidence? are ypu the courts pf law?
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by kstix(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:
Na so so opposition dey dey trace am to, wat about the one traced to Aisha Buhari nko grin grin
IPOB flat head. Talk with facts for once na. Which one did they trace to aisha buhari's account?

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by lastpage: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Evil government, Diabolical President. Its only a stupid fellow that will not recognise the fact that this President Muhammad Buhari is trying to shut up all oppositions ALL CRIMINAL LOOTERS. Hereby abolishing freedom of speech in a Democratic society like Nigeria.

Fixed!

Except you can tell us that they did not steal those money mentioned.

Abeg grow some brain, nnugo?

Lastpage!
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by taurusmena1(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
"Shehu added that free speech did not entitle Fayose to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes they knew nothing about." Who is this Shehu of a guy? I remember during the ERA of Jonathan, the opposition could speak and say thrash as they so choose. Now the tables are turned and they cry and scream FOWL.

It's a shame and painful that the crop of politicians we have in this country are those that are only good with words, who only play politics of bitterness not minding the masses or doing what they have been duly elected to do. Nigeria of today has become a zoo and no thanks to our politicians that bring us both national and international disrepute(PDP and APC alike) SHAME on them all...#IRANU
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Spicycat(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2016
horlus:

When pdp gets power they should do the same probe and jail all apc members that they find corrupt. That should balance the equation. It's good for us as long as they re all returning our money
Exactly my thoughts, let APC continue to collect our money, who on earth told the corrupt PDP to be corrupt and also whoever is corrupt in APC will be probed when PDP gets back to power very simple.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by general1970: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Please Efcc should stop all these propaganda, it's the poor people that are suffering this corruption fighting. All these accusations is just to divert the interest of the masses. If you guys really want to fight corruption please and please scrutinize APC's politician's accounts as well not one sided cos I can foresee civil war around the corner with this one sided tactics (No electricity, poor economy, drastic unemployment/retrenchment rate, incompetent ministers, fraudulent senators, budget not implemented after a year+, arresting opposition parties only, IPOB/MEND/NDA/BOKO HARAM destroying properties/lives). These are signs of civil war. God please help Nigeria.
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by Jabioro: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2016
I can see some one BVN publicly display.. Fayose you have more than you can eat.. please counter the evidence before I call name..
Re: N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC by anyicash(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
chicoMX:
Dear EFCC,
Cos PDP members were giving licence to steal by their Leader (Gej) who stood up oneday and assured them that "stealing is not corruption" but now the present administration felt that stealing is corruption, so they need to clean it up..hope u understand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Governor Zulum Visits Bomb Blast Victims In Borno Hospital (Photos) / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.