Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time (9101 Views)

"Get 10k Retweets If You Want To Bang Me" A Lady Replies Her Admirer / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Don't judge me is my life live your own the way you want please. Well My boyfriend and I met a former student for drinks one night. He had since moved away and was living in a city not far from us. We ended up back at out hotel room all a bit tipsy and I was a little Hot. I came out of the washroom and they were watching a
Indecency. I told them that I could do as good a job as she was doing. Well, the next thing you know I stripped for them. My student was giving it to me from behind and I'm sucking on my husbands hard cock. I did each of them 2 times before we fell asleep. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/the-day-two-guys-bang-me-at-same-time.html

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Strahovski1(m): 2:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Horlufemi(m): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2016
fake story

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Fash20: 3:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Four words discribes you... Sl*t! (Incase you still don't get the word it sounds like a popular Mobile phone sales and services company) grin grin grin

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Viruslord(m): 4:16am On Jun 22, 2016
You are really tryin 2 gain pnpularity in NI, try harder

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by hardbody: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Chysexy:
Don't judge me is my life live your own the way you want please. Well My boyfriend and I met a former student for drinks one night. He had since moved away and was living in a city not far from us. We ended up back at out hotel room all a bit tipsy and I was a little Hot. I came out of the washroom and they were watching a
Indecency. I told them that I could do as good a job as she was doing. Well, the next thing you know I stripped for them. My student was giving it to me from behind and I'm sucking on my husbands hard cock. I did each of them 2 times before we fell asleep. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/the-day-two-guys-bang-me-at-same-time.html

I did not read this. I read the last sentence and noticed it has become recurrent. A word of advice here.....monotony kills interest.
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by hardbody: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Fash20:
Four words discribes you... Sl*t! (Incase you still don't get the word it sounds like a popular Mobile phone sales and services company) grin grin grin

I will take a guess.....

Slot

With U instead of O?
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by goodfornothing(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2016
That's not a guy. Nonsense!
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by matrixx9(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Lol.... Stuffs like this will get your link banned on nairaland and trust me it's frustrating.. Better find some other thing to do with your time
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by firstking01(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2016
embarassed
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by otimothy(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Fash20:

I believe you meant four letters and not four words.

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Sholebur(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Ashawo...Olosho...Slut...slot
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Blayze007(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
OK. So at Wat point in ur story did the marriage happen that suddenly converted ur boyfriend to ur husband?

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Ay04z(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
anybody wey click DAT link no go make am amen.

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by blessedvisky(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ay04z:
anybody wey click DAT link no go make am amen.

Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by schumastic(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
all this writer's this days with fasicinated stories that is contradicting, all in the name of traffic. lmao the guy with the wicked prayer sha
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Fash20: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
otimothy:

I believe you meant four letters and not four words.
tnx 4 d crrxn
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by Fash20: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
hardbody:

I will take a guess.....
Slot
With U instead of O?
yea
Re: The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Young Lady, Who is you Father? Is he alive?
And your mother is she alive?

Are you proud of this your life that they both gave you from God?

I'm not judging you O.

If someone cursed you, "Your Papa " or "Your mama", will you be happy with the curse? or will you be sad and angry?

If you you will be angry, why will you be angry?

Small children and the general public need to be aware how to relate to
your parents after reading this story. So we are waiting for your answer.

/ Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture